Obama Lets More Prisoners Walk

Obama Makes More History, Lets More Prisoners Walk

Even before he announced the early release of 98 nonviolent federal prisoners on Thursday, President Obama had granted more commutations than any president in modern history.

The new total, 872 — more than the past 11 presidents combined — reflects his attempt, in his final years in office, to soften the impact of war-on-drugs era policies that resulted in epic prison sentences for nonviolent offenders.

"These are individuals — many of whom made mistakes at a young age — who have diligently worked to rehabilitate themselves while incarcerated," White House spokesman Neil Eggleston said in a statement.

Forty-two of those granted commutation Thursday were serving life sentences.

Isn't there a reason for "Life Sentences"?

Liberal 101 - - - but but but; they worked to rehabilitate themselves

Phewww - I guess working diligently erases that pesky life sentence.

Looks like many of these perps also worked diligently & were released after incarceration. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

I can see computing some people's sentences BUT anyone with a history of violence, serious firearms violations, sex offenders or serious drug dealing...should max out. I read he's let quite a few of the fore mention off easy.

I can see computing some people's sentences BUT anyone with a history of violence, serious firearms violations, sex offenders or serious drug dealing...should max out. I read he's let quite a few of the fore mention off easy.

Because he admitted he had a cocaine problem I think he thinks these drug dealers should be released.......

Liar. Why do you always have to lie? He never said that. He tried cocane as did millions of people his age did.

Are you still pretending you don't know why all these women are coming out now accusing Trump of assaulting them?

Obama Makes More History, Lets More Prisoners Walk

Even before he announced the early release of 98 nonviolent federal prisoners on Thursday, President Obama had granted more commutations than any president in modern history.

The new total, 872 more than the past 11 presidents combined reflects his attempt, in his final years in office, to soften the impact of war-on-drugs era policies that resulted in epic prison sentences for nonviolent offenders.

"These are individuals many of whom made mistakes at a young age who have diligently worked to rehabilitate themselves while incarcerated," White House spokesman Neil Eggleston said in a statement.

Liberal 101 - - - but but but; they worked to rehabilitate themselves

Phewww - I guess working diligently erases that pesky life sentence.

Looks like many of these perps also worked diligently & were released after incarceration. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

Yes there were reasons for life sentences. It's called barbaric mandatory minimums.

Thank you Mr.president for doing the right thing.

Maybe his daughters can get hooked up with one as their drug pusher

LOL!!! He's releasing more than the 8 previous presidents.

Combined.

No wonder the largest police union endorsed Trump.

Liar. Why do you always have to lie? He never said that. He tried cocane as did millions of people his age did.

Are you still pretending you don't know why all these women are coming out now accusing Trump of assaulting them?

Yes there were reasons for life sentences. It's called barbaric mandatory minimums.

So ignore the law as he's done so often?

Sure.

It will be interesting when the shoe is on the other foot.

He tried cocaine more than once and admitted it in his book...

Is that hard for you to believe?

Or are you now saying Obama lied about trying cocaine more than once?

LOL!!! He's releasing more than the 8 previous presidents.

Combined.

No wonder the largest police union endorsed Trump.

So ignore the law as he's done so often?

Sure.

It will be interesting when the shoe is on the other foot.

Mindless unintelligible babble by you.

Mandatory minimums are unjust and ruin lives. Of course you're fine with that.

Nonviolent drug offenses should be commuted. These people shouldn't have been in prison anyway. I have a 2nd cousin that got 30 years for growing marijuana.

WHAT Obama is doing is JUST as opposed to what Bush did when he released his friends from prison.

Mindless unintelligible babble by you.

Mandatory minimums are unjust and ruin lives. Of course you're fine with that.

Nonviolent drug offenses should be commuted.

WHAT Obama is doing is just as opposed to what Bush did when he released his friends from prison.

Like when Clinton pardoned the biggest tax cheat in history after his library got a cool $400K..?

God you guys believe anything

Mandatory minimums are unjust and ruin lives. Of course you're fine with that. .

But it IS the law of the land dummy. You DID watch obama bumble through his oath didn't you? Did you actually listen to the words he tried repeating?

I thought liberals were supposed to be the smart ones.

Like when Clinton pardoned the biggest tax cheat in history after his library got a cool $400K..?

God you guys believe anything

Like a mindless robot you go to Bill Clinton. You really are a simpleton.

So did you figure out yet why so many women have come out accusing Trump?

Or do you like living in the land of the stupid?

Liberal 101 - - - acceptable risks. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org I see now.

Appears Kate is now number 16. I suppose the liberal celebrations will begin when she's number 25 on this list.

But it IS the law of the land dummy. You DID watch obama bumble through his oath didn't you? Did you actually listen to the words he tried repeating?

I thought liberals were supposed to be the smart ones.

more stupid shit. Of course we're the smart ones. We're not Trump supporters. Law of the land my ass. Unjust laws need commuting. President is doing the right thing.

Obama is 1000x smarter than you. Hilarious you bring up the oath of office 8 years ago.

He tried cocaine more than once and admitted it in his book...

Is that hard for you to believe?

Or are you now saying Obama lied about trying cocaine more than once?

That's a far cry from having a cocaine problem now isn't it LIAR. And I see you're still squirming and running from my question.

We both know why.

Ha ha ha

That's a far cry from having a cocaine problem now isn't it LIAR. And I see you're still squirming and running from my question.

We both know why.

Ha ha ha

So the people that couldn't vote for Bush cause he maybe had a drunk driving arrest in the 1970's it's totally okay to vote for a guy that did some cocaine a few times.....

Like Obama said....."the weekend came and I looked for some.."

These humans are dead - - - they shouldn't be.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

Link doesn't work..a lot like your brain doesn't work.

So the people that couldn't vote for Bush cause he maybe had a drunk driving arrest in the 1970's it's totally okay to vote for a guy that did some cocaine a few times.....

Like Obama said....."the weekend came and I looked for some.."

1. You're a coward because you're still running from my question

2. You make a ridiculous assumption of why people didn't vote Bush.

3. And yes.. voting for a great candidate and not letting youthful indiscretions get in the way of your vote is doing the right thing.