If you vote for trump you are helping a rapist ?

If trump wins he will prevent judges and prosecutors from doing their jobs and prosecuting him for sexual assault , the cons who think my opinion is crazy are truly deplorable . To the ones on the fence imagine it was someone you knew and loved , or would it change your mind if one of the women that trump molested commited suicide because of social media attacks from trump supporters .

If trump wins he will prevent judges and prosecutors from doing their jobs and prosecuting him for sexual assault , the cons who think my opinion is crazy are truly deplorable . To the ones on the fence imagine it was someone you knew and loved , or would it change your mind if one of the women that trump molested commited suicide because of social media attacks from trump supporters .

If Trump is a rapist of sorts isn't Bill Clinton also? Someone will need to keep an eye on Bill if Hillary wins ..... we know this. I doubt that Bill is cured.

If Trump is a rapist of sorts isn't Bill Clinton also? Someone will need to keep an eye on Bill if Hillary wins ..... we know this. I doubt that Bill is cured.

Stupid stupid stupid.

If Bill even thinks about doing anything to embarrass Hillary she'll send him back to NY state.

But he will be too busy being co president.

Best teamEVER in the White House.

I think you know it's not a fair comparison , trump is a sexual predator / it fits his behaviour perfectly , bill Clinton on the other hand is at worst a cheater , I just sense that with trump he would feel that it's okay to commit sexual assault because he believes in his own superiority more than any person who has ever lived , do you really think that fits bill Clinton who sounds like a decent human being and not an entitled narscist like trump .

Considering Bill Clintons alleged history I say he has little respect for women .......

After all there were several women who surfaced implying Bill had sexually molested them .......

Bill the conservative politician and Donald the conservative are equals reading disrespect for women......