GOP Joe Walsh Call for Rebellion when Trump loses

THE GRAB OL' PUSSY still has hands free for a gun. So much for healing after the election. A Former GOP Congressman Just Encouraged People to Engage in Armed Rebellion if Trump Loses

Former GOP Representative Joe Walsh was trending for all the wrong reasons on October 26, after he sent out a tweet encouraging an armed insurrection if Donald Trump loses the presidential election.

"On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?" tweeted Walsh, who was an Illinois congressman from 2011-2013.

I wonder who he intends to rebel against? His neighbor? His kids school teachers? Maybe burn down DC, destroy the Washington Monument, Congress, etc.?

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/former-congressman-who-said-hes-grabbing-his-gun-if-trump-loses-declared-radical-islam

He also threatened Obamas life in a tweet shortly after the Dallas police shooting / it was quickly removed but I have screen shot of it / I can't believe the media didn't make a bigger deal of it , this treasonous behaviour from cons is sickening ! Hope all the cons that are threatening civil war try and flee to Canada ........ I'm waiting cons

He also threatened Obamas life in a tweet shortly after the Dallas police shooting / it was quickly removed but I have screen shot of it / I can't believe the media didn't make a bigger deal of it , this treasonous behaviour from cons is sickening ! Hope all the cons that are threatening civil war try and flee to Canada ........ I'm waiting cons

They hate Canada. Send them to Texas and force Texas to secede. Then irradiate it.

We could put some directed energy weapons in geosynchronous orbit over Texas and kill em off like ants under a magnifying glass.

They hate Canada. Send them to Texas and force Texas to secede. Then irradiate it.

We could put some directed energy weapons in

geosynchronous orbit over Texas and kill em off

like ants under a magnifying glass. [/quote

I thought maybe a liberal friendly biotech company could develop a virus that kills cons only , zo9 lost his mind because of that thread lol ! I was inspired to agitate cons after reading some of your back and fourths with con scum ...... Good job HOUND you got under their skin pretty good !

THE GRAB OL' PUSSY still has hands free for a gun. So much for healing after the election. A Former GOP Congressman Just Encouraged People to Engage in Armed Rebellion if Trump Loses

Former GOP Representative Joe Walsh was trending for all the wrong reasons on October 26, after he sent out a tweet encouraging an armed insurrection if Donald Trump loses the presidential election.

"On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?" tweeted Walsh, who was an Illinois congressman from 2011-2013.

I wonder who he intends to rebel against? His neighbor? His kids school teachers? Maybe burn down DC, destroy the Washington Monument, Congress, etc.?

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/former-congressman-who-said-hes-grabbing-his-gun-if-trump-loses-declared-radical-islam

He's unemployed and broke again. He has a death wish

He's not the only one.

He has Thomas Jefferson on his side, who's on your side, moonbat?