you better not harm Americans when you lose

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First: There will be no violence by Trump supporters. Hilarity pays people to agitate violence. Second: You should pray there is no revolution. Cons are armed to the teeth, dug in, and many like me have years of experience killing commies. Bring it on. Gang banger types fighting against veterans armed to teeth that understand infantry tactics and urban warfare in cities. After the libbers are through killing each other for food, they will hit the road and head for the small towns. That is where they will meet the MEAT GRINDER. Small town people hunt, and know the terrain. This is going to be the biggest mauling since Caesar mauled the Gauls. Bring it on. I am old now and i need some excitement killing commies AGAIN.

We have documented evidence by YOU bottom feeding DEPLORABLES that said on camera that " If Hillary wins, we're going to have to take her out."

And I don't think they meant to the movies.

they recently stopped an attack in kansas

then go get it from a reliable source dick brain

Watch that vein evince.

First...your threat to "take us out" assumes at least the majority of the current military will be on your side. I wouldn't wager a lot on that. And as scared as most liberal are of guns, you are at a disadvantage without them

Second...anyone who votes for The Hildabeast is un-American, so we're good to go. :-)