Trump Voters getting Violent

Trump supporters held up Clinton "target practice" posters at a rally in Florida Monday, with a bulls-eye framing her face.

Two days earlier in Virginia Beach, one Trump backer hoisted a plastic Hillary Clinton head on a stick, while others waved target signs. And several weeks ago, two armed Trump supporters protested outside the congressional campaign office of a rural Virginia Democrat, in what they said was a gesture of solidarity with closet supporters of Trump.

Federal and state law enforcement officials say such incidents have heightened their concerns about violence in the final two weeks of the long and bitter Presidential campaign, and well beyond that if Donald Trump loses and refuses to accept the vote as legitimate.

"There is a motivated army of 'fingers in their ears' supporters of his who believe he's giving them license to behave badly, and license not to except the findings of the 9,000 bipartisan polling jurisdictions around the country," one senior federal law enforcement official told NBC News.

"It gives me concerns about violence," that official said, not just on Election Day but before and afterward. Speaking on the condition of anonymity, he confirmed that local, state and federal authorities and even multi-agency Fusion Centers are on the lookout for signs of trouble.

The senior official said authorities have been concerned for months about violence, especially after one Trump surrogate talked in August of a post-Election "bloodbath" if supporters sensed any kind of voter fraud, and another said Clinton "should be put in the firing line and shot for treason." Trump himself ignited a controversy Aug. 9 when he hinted that pro-gun activists might take into their own hands the issue of Clinton appointing pro-gun control justices to the Supreme Court.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-concerned-about-risk-violence-election-day-nears-n672821

574e9fc81200002500894f86.jpeg?cache=iatb

Arm yourselves libs because these tRumproids mean business. They are evil and crazy enough to attempt an assassination.

I'll say it again, tRumproids are worse than Trump.

That vile whore Sarah Palin put targets on states with Dems in her Nazi propaganda.

At every single Trump rally there is an element of extremely angry racist whites, such as the puke who recently said he 'would take her out, be a patriot', or the woman at a Pence speech who declared she would become 'a revolutionary' if Hillary were elected, whatever the fuck that means, basically just another angry white ignoramus calling for violence...

Referring directly to killing Hillary Clinton. Others at Trumps rallies have been heard screaming "kill all the [African-American slur]s", and "go back to Aushwitz".

I personally encountered, an angry white redneck here in AZ, who was yelling "TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, Kill the [African-American slur]s!".

Trump has attracted Most Racist America. He himself has threatened Hillary's life several times. Any wonder Trumplovers know they can go to his rallies and just be themselves... Racist violent white trash.

Hilarity conspired to send violent agitators to Trump rallies. This is more of the same.

PROOF? If I ran into you at a Trump rally I would goad you into taking a swing at me. Then I would knock you out and smash your face until it looked like raw meat. All you little Trump bitches understand is force.

If there is a civil war of sorts you tRumproids will lose big and it will be a pleasure exterminating alt-Right trash. We need a purge!

PROOF? If I ran into you at a Trump rally I would goad you into taking a swing at me. Then I would knock you out and smash your face until it looked like raw meat. All you little Trump bitches understand is force.

If there is a civil war of sorts you tRumproids will lose big and it will be a pleasure exterminating alt-Right trash. We need a purge!

ROFLMAO WHATEVER URKEL WANNABE...YOU ARE A PATHETIC LITTLE TROLL, YOU GET STOMPED AT EVERYTHING .

Obama-Golf-Photoshop-Steve-Urkel-Family-

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

pa_pow_cake_topper-r7e3555e469854601ab30pa_pow_cake_topper-r7e3555e469854601ab30

166755_o.gif166755_o.gif166755_o.gif

Trump supporters held up Clinton "target practice" posters at a rally in Florida Monday, with a bulls-eye framing her face.

Two days earlier in Virginia Beach, one Trump backer hoisted a plastic Hillary Clinton head on a stick, while others waved target signs. And several weeks ago, two armed Trump supporters protested outside the congressional campaign office of a rural Virginia Democrat, in what they said was a gesture of solidarity with closet supporters of Trump.

Federal and state law enforcement officials say such incidents have heightened their concerns about violence in the final two weeks of the long and bitter Presidential campaign, and well beyond that if Donald Trump loses and refuses to accept the vote as legitimate.

"There is a motivated army of 'fingers in their ears' supporters of his who believe he's giving them license to behave badly, and license not to except the findings of the 9,000 bipartisan polling jurisdictions around the country," one senior federal law enforcement official told NBC News.

"It gives me concerns about violence," that official said, not just on Election Day but before and afterward. Speaking on the condition of anonymity, he confirmed that local, state and federal authorities and even multi-agency Fusion Centers are on the lookout for signs of trouble.

The senior official said authorities have been concerned for months about violence, especially after one Trump surrogate talked in August of a post-Election "bloodbath" if supporters sensed any kind of voter fraud, and another said Clinton "should be put in the firing line and shot for treason." Trump himself ignited a controversy Aug. 9 when he hinted that pro-gun activists might take into their own hands the issue of Clinton appointing pro-gun control justices to the Supreme Court.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-concerned-about-risk-violence-election-day-nears-n672821

That's terrible Shintao

Did you hear that just last week there was a secret tape of Clinton supporters telling people to go to Trump rallies and start fights?

Where's all the secret information you had on me?

There might be a revolution. After all, in 1776, there was a revolution over

"NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION." And today, congress passes

and raises taxes by deficit spending with NO representation by young Americans

too young to vote and future generations who have to pay for deficits repayments.

Also, in 1862, there was a revolution by southern slave owners, who are present

day democrats who became so after Lincoln, a republican, freed their slaves.

And BTW, two things:

1. It is hillary supporters starting the fights and disrupting Trump speeches, and

2. You do not see any Trump supporters at hillary's rallies. In fact, there is no

one at her speeches except the news media and a few nasty ass hole women.

Hmm, nope, never heard that one OM.

You need to stop watching Maddow and expand your knowledge

Here you go..

It was on CNN

Washington (CNN) — A Democratic operative whose organization was helping Hillary Clinton's campaign announced Tuesday that he would be "stepping back" from the campaign after an edited video suggested that he and other staffers hired people to attend Donald Trump's campaign rallies and incite violence.

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

Creamer was helping the Democratic National Committee with Clinton's campaign while working for Democracy Partners, a progressive consulting group. He is also the head of a group called Mobilize, which contracted with the DNC.

"I am unwilling to become a distraction to the important task of electing Hilary Clinton, and defeating Donald Trump in the upcoming election," Creamer said in a statement. "As a result I have indicated to the Democratic National Committee that I am stepping back from my responsibilities working with the campaign."

He confirmed that he was referring to the Clinton campaign, with which he was "fully integrated."

Creamer added that "contrary to the outrageous claims of the notorious right wing blogger James O'Keefe, we have always adhered to the highest standards of transparency and legality in our work for the DNC."

Trump super PAC chair: Trump needs 'a miracle' to win

He also denied that any of the schemes in the "hypothetical conversations" recorded for the video ever took place.

"We regret the unprofessional and careless hypothetical conversations that were captured on hidden cameras of a regional contractor for our firm, and he is no longer working with us," he said. "While none of the schemes described in the conversations every took place, these conversations do not at all reflect the values of Democracy Partners."

At every single Trump rally there is an element of extremely angry racist whites, such as the puke who recently said he 'would take her out, be a patriot', or the woman at a Pence speech who declared she would become 'a revolutionary' if Hillary were elected, whatever the fuck that means, basically just another angry white ignoramus calling for violence...

Referring directly to killing Hillary Clinton. Others at Trumps rallies have been heard screaming "kill all the [African-American slur]", and "go back to Aushwitz".

I personally encountered, an angry white redneck here in AZ, who was yelling "TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, Kill the [African-American slur]!".

Trump has attracted Most Racist America. He himself has threatened Hillary's life several times. Any wonder Trumplovers know they can go to his rallies and just be themselves... Racist violent white trash.

funny part in real life Trump holds none of these far right virtues. He wipes his big white ass with pages of the Bible. In a strange way I would like to see him get elected just to witness the big right wing letdown when Trump doesn't deliver on a single thing these Nazis hold dear.

funny part in real life Trump holds none of these far right virtues. He wipes his big white ass with pages of the Bible. In a strange way I would like to see him get elected just to witness the big right wing letdown when Trump doesn't deliver on a single thing these Nazis hold dear.

42898000.jpg

Link? Where is proof Hillary is paying people to be violent at Trump events? Seems to me it would be a waste of money because Trump supporters are naturally psychotic and violent

"The key is initiating the conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic. I mean honestly, it is not hard to get some of these (expletive) to pop off. It’s a matter of showing up, to want to get in the rally in a Planned Parenthood T-shirt. Or Trump is a Nazi. You can message to draw them out and message them to punch you."[/size]

You ask for proof Hillary was behind it...

There's no proof..

Where's the proof that someone that says there will be war if Trump loses means it came from Trump?

In this case the guy was a husband of a Illinois Democratic Rep...

Of course cons are getting violent. Cons are traitors who hate what America stands for, and who have always despised democracy, and have always resorted to threats and violence to get their way to deny the will of the people.

42898000.jpg

Of course cons are getting violent. Cons are traitors who hate what America stands for, and who have always despised democracy, and who have always resorted to threats and violence when they don't get their way.

Just the other day one of your heroes on this site said all cons should be executed..

And we're violent?

You are exactly the kind of person that hilarity sends to the Trump rallies. You are violent. You want to fight. You want to exterminate. You are a hilarity supporter. Thanks.

That's terrible Shintao

Did you hear that just last week there was a secret tape of Clinton supporters telling people to go to Trump rallies and start fights?

No, Proof, produce it. Sounds like another conservative lie to me.

Libdopes never read or hear the wikileaks information. Libbers either never want to hear the truth or cannot understand the ever increasing corruption scandal. IT WAS THE RUSSIANS. hahahahahaaaa. The Russians are coming. LOL. Trump grabbed some ass. Hilarity compromised the most sensitive information and an Iranian spy was executed. Hilarity is qualified. hahahahaaa.