MOST MAJOR POLLS have Trump AHEAD and trending UP !!

The desperate delusional insanity of crackpot rightwingnut losers!

Even FauxNews isn't that insane.....Fox News Poll: Clinton tops Trump by 6 points

Believe what you want lying shill.

Cling to your delusions all you want, retard......just promise to commit suicide when T'Rump loses.

Hahahaha!!! Keep believing that shit. Trump will win

So.....you going to promise or wimp out???

The bet is made. I will honor it.

Use your gun, sucker....it's the fastest, easiest way to kill yourself after T'Rump loses by the widest margin ever compared to any previous Presidendial election.

So much for the Main Stream Media drive CHARADE, that had Trump down by double digits, and the race over... THAT is OBVIOUSLY not true, and NEVER made any sense even a couple weeks ago !!

It was all an Democrat Orchestrated CHARADE !! Done to try to discourage the Trump vote and depress Trump turnout... and the Podesta e-mails PROVE that it is something the Democrats would DEFINITELY stoop to...

It looks like ANOTHER Democrat "knock out" blow that has done more damage to THEM !!

I don't know what to make of polls in general because a random sampling doesn't necessarily correlate to true voter sentiment, but I have noticed that most polls that have Hitelry up by large numbers poll far more Ds than Rs. I wonder if that could skew some results?

Use your gun, sucker....it's the fastest, easiest way to kill yourself after T'Rump loses by the widest margin ever compared to any previous Presidendial election.

Trump will win. You and the rest of the libtards here will eat your words and bow down to my greatness and vision!

Trump will win. The South will rise again. Inferior people (everyone who isn't a white male) will know their place again and will stop making a fuss about racism and prejudice. Women will finally look at me without puking!

Sooooo deeply delusional! LOLOLOLOLOLOL. On Nov 8th, after T'Rump goes down in flames as the biggest loser and whiny-est flaming gasbag in American history, what other choice will you have, BarelyFunctioning, but to eat your gun?

T'Rump's current situation.....

hindenburg-disaster-hull-buckle-550x374.

T'Rump on Nov. 8th.....

o-HINDENBURG-2-900.jpg?4

T'Rump on nov. 10th.....

slide_423556_5444012_free.jpg

Did you hear the FBI has RE-OPENED the Hillary e-mails scandal case?

What I'm hearing is, the FBI got wind of what Wikileaks is going to release soon, and it's HUGE !!

Buckle your SEAT BELT !!

The Associated Press reported that the emails the FBI is investigating are not from Clinton and did not come from her private server.

Ha ha .

Every time I read your lying OP title I have a hearty laugh.