I'm a Reaganite who served under Bush And I'm Voting Clinton

On Nov. 8, I will be voting for Hillary Clinton for president -- the first time in my adult life that I have not voted for the Republican presidential candidate.

Unfortunately, due to the alt-right hostile takeover of the Republican Party in 2016, the GOP candidate is Donald Trump, a contemptible national negative exemplar of bigotry, misogyny, nativism and issue illiteracy. His authoritarian nature will make him a mortal threat to civil liberty and our constitutional system of government. His political thuggery will be reinforced by the head of his transition team, Gov. Chris Christie, whose abuse of power, defiance of ethics and governmental incompetence resulted in his being the worst Garden State chief executive during the past century.

My Republican Hillary Clinton experience gives me hope and optimism regarding a forthcoming Clinton presidency. I believe it will be an administration of bipartisan accomplishment and national reconciliation.

Alan J. Steinberg served as administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency's Region 2 in President George W. Bush's administration and as executive director of the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission under Gov. Christie Whitman.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.com/articles/19535906/im_a_reaganite_conservative_who_served_under_gov_w.amp

Review this first please

HILLARY EMAIL LEAKS PROVE SHE IS UNFIT FOR OFFICE

As we enter the final 3 weeks of the campaign, we are learning of Hillary Clintons contempt for the truth and the American people. Revealing leaked emails show Hillary Clintons true colors...and its not pretty. Hillary has had a lot to say over the years, most of it hidden by deleted emails and closed-door speeches, and we now know she admitted to having "public and private positions. But you wont hear any of this from the media.

Share with your friends, neighbors and supporters. Spread the word. Hillary Clinton should not be elected President.

Vote Donald Trump!

Unfit To Be President

Shes often confused.

Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton longtime senior aide

Can we talk now. I just woke up again.

Hillary Clinton email sent at 2:00 in the afternoon to top aide Cheryl Mills

I just woke up so I missed Dan.

Hillary Clinton email sent at 10:43am in the morning to Monica Hanley

Hillary is not always right and she can be very difficult...

Bernard Nussbaum, Former Counsel in Bill Clinton White House

Please dont let her yell at me.

Joan Baggett, Bill Clinton's former assistant to the president for political affairs

...so much foul language.

White House florist

about the most paranoid people Id ever seen in my life.

Former White House usher Skip Allen

People close to the Clintons who says WJCs sex life could be damaging to her.

Brent Budowsky, Leftist journalist

Where Hillary Really Stands on the Issues

Need Two Positions: So, you need both a public and a private position.

Hillary Clinton Speech to the National Multi-housing Association

Open Borders: My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.

Hillary Clinton Remarks to Banco Itau

Knows Her Donors Fund Terrorists: ...we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.

Hillary Clinton email on 8/17/14

Mocks Everyday Americans

Americans who want to limit immigration are "fundamentally un-American."

Hillary Clinton speech to Goldman Sachs executives

Calls Americans bucket of losers and basket of deplorables.

Hillary Clinton Speeches

I imagine they think it is the most socially acceptable politically conservative religion. Their rich friends wouldn't understand if they became evangelicals.

Jennifer Palmieri, Hillary Clinton Communications Director, on Catholics

...contrast to the angry white guy U-S-A chants at Trump events.

Email from Clinton aide Oren Shur

Advisor tells Hillary Clinton to reach out to needy Latinos.

John Podesta email to Hillary Clinton

For you to endorse a man who has spent almost 40 years in public office with very few accomplishments, doesn't fall in line with what we previously thought of you.

Clinton Fundraiser in email to Congresswoman Gabbard who endorsed Bernie Sanders

Dishonest and Unethical

Hillary should stop attacking Bernie, especially when she says things that are untrue, which candidly she often does.... she has huge endemic political weaknesses.

Brent Budowsky

Her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine feelings of remorse and regret it now, I fear, becoming a character problem (more so than honesty).

Neera Tanden, Hillary Clintons former policy director

It was not uplifting to learn in recent hours that problems with foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation continue, Hillary Clinton was still making paid speeches for hire this week, and Tony Rodham is hustling gold mining deals in Haiti.

Brent Budowsky

While we all know of the occasional use of personal email addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law.

Erika Rottenberg, LinkedIn General Counsel and Clinton Supporter

On Nov. 8, I will be voting for Hillary Clinton for president -- the first time in my adult life that I have not voted for the Republican presidential candidate.

Unfortunately, due to the alt-right hostile takeover of the Republican Party in 2016, the GOP candidate is Donald Trump, a contemptible national negative exemplar of bigotry, misogyny, nativism and issue illiteracy. His authoritarian nature will make him a mortal threat to civil liberty and our constitutional system of government. His political thuggery will be reinforced by the head of his transition team, Gov. Chris Christie, whose abuse of power, defiance of ethics and governmental incompetence resulted in his being the worst Garden State chief executive during the past century.

My Republican Hillary Clinton experience gives me hope and optimism regarding a forthcoming Clinton presidency. I believe it will be an administration of bipartisan accomplishment and national reconciliation.

Alan J. Steinberg served as administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency's Region 2 in President George W. Bush's administration and as executive director of the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission under Gov. Christie Whitman.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.com/articles/19535906/im_a_reaganite_conservative_who_served_under_gov_w.amp

Yeah...and I have a bridge to sell you too. LOLOL

You can take the donkey from the farm, but you can't take the donkey out of es. LOL

Yeah...and I have a bridge to sell you too. LOLOL

You can take the donkey from the farm, but you can't take the donkey out of es. LOL

So many prominent republicans like the one in the OP are voting for Hillary because they see there's never been a person more unfit to serve than the whiny little bitch.

You think this lunatic lost all 3 debates and still will win?

Lol

Clinton's are conservatives which is to say this person is not taking a big step ........

We have been wildly celebrating the elimination of a whole slew of dirty border-jumping cucarachas from this great nation.

The driver of that used-up old coyote-bus that rammed the semi in Palm Springs was a dirty spic himself, fried on Vicodan, Adderall and jug mescal.

Just looking at the video of that shitbag in flames, with those subhuman vermin inside, renews our faith in Almighty God.

Don wrote a humorous new song titled "Burn, Beaners, Burn!"

Know what we mean?