How Republicans Caused Benghazi

issa-voting-agst-emb-sec.jpg

Not Hillary. Benghazi was GOP's fault. - Daily Kos

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security ...

GOP Busted On Benghazi: Voted For Embassy Security Cuts

tumblr_inline_mzj3j0aw791qh6wo2.jpg

How Republicans Caused Benghazi

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush’s Watch Without a Peep from Fox News

Click the link and enjoy the cognitive dissonance://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-...

Bend over Neo CONs, Liars, Teabaggers This is Going To Take a While

Now for the rest of the fact enema:

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013...
http://thedailybanter.com/2013...

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Let's all hope that the Muslims don't attack the US but if they do let's hope they target only Republicans.

Observing ultraliberal behavior is at the heart of everything Old Mack post.

Everyday Michelle Obama has to wake up in a house that slaves built and contains no Bibles but in the mean time...on a Chinese made TV she bought at Walmart, (where Tim Tebow once worked when he was in College, the same one Glen Beck thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise (where everyone works at minimum wage), right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America, assonating Sandra Flunke and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts (like Donald Trump) and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse Black inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as vegetarians held up protest signs and hippies gave the peace sign, Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag and just for fun Hillary Clinton stuck pins in a Karl Rove voodoo doll as Al Sharpton a Holocaust denier yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanna get paid for slavery (even tho it ended 150 years ago)...you White privilege MOFO...as Chelsea and Ivanka mud wrestled.

ows_147639961679937.jpg?w=800

Where's that private information you had on me?

Another lie?

On my computer. Would you like me to let Jester and his people know about you?

Observing ultraliberal behavior is at the heart of everything Old Mack post.

Everyday Michelle Obama has to wake up in a house that slaves built and contains no Bibles but in the mean time...on a Chinese made TV she bought at Walmart, (where Tim Tebow once worked when he was in College, the same one Glen Beck thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise (where everyone works at minimum wage), right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America, assonating Sandra Flunke and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts (like Donald Trump) and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse Black inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as vegetarians held up protest signs and hippies gave the peace sign, Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag and just for fun Hillary Clinton stuck pins in a Karl Rove voodoo doll as Al Sharpton a Holocaust denier yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for slavery (even tho it ended 150 years ago)...you White privlage MOFO...as Chelsea and Ivanka mud wrestled.

Hey loser... How's that PTSD? :P

I'd like you to start acting your age..

You sound like a teenager....

I'd like you to start acting your age..

You sound like a teenager....

Stop lying and you will be ok. OK?

Lying about what?

Clinton claimed she was shot at in Bosnia and was caught in a lie over it...

If you don't believe me google it up..

She said they were avoiding snipers. Since you alt-righties keep saying the Clintons have people killed, you may want to learn how to avoid snipers. Actually, slime like you will be poisoned Putin style.

You better watch out, you better not lie

You better not lie, I'm telling you why

NSA is comin' to town, gather around

They're making a list and checking it twice

They're gonna find out who's naughty and nice

NSA is comin' to town

They see you when you're sleepin'

They know when you're awake

They know if you've been bad or good

So be good for goodness sake

NSA is comin' to town

When Hillary gets in you lying CONS are sooooo fucked!

He's threatening you with that too? LOL the hound is such a wuss.

He claims to have private information on me...

I asked him what it was and refused to tell me...

Sounds like something a 11 year old would say....

She said they were avoiding snipers. Since you alt-righties keep saying the Clintons have people killed, you may want to learn how to avoid snipers. Actually, slime like you will be poisoned Putin style.

NSA is comin' to town

NSA is comin' to town

When Hillary gets in you lying CONS are sooooo fucked!

She lied about being shot at.

Period

He's threatening you with that too? LOL the hound is such a wuss.

I haven't outed you here Bitch.

NSA is comin' to town

NSA is comin' to town :ninja:

The party of Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Creating Al-Qaeda, Lying America and its Allies into Iraq and Creating ISIS, Haliburton, 13 Benghazis, Kenny Boy/Enron Trickle Down, Tax Cuts for the Top 1%, Recessions, Depressions, Foxaganda, Hate Radio, Southern Strategy, Racism.....Now denying that the gops constant meddling in the Mideast for their Profits didn't create all this...

He claims to have private information on me...

I asked him what it was and refused to tell me...

Sounds like something a 11 year old would say....

She lied about being shot at.

Period

She never said she was shot at liar.

In a June 2007 statement the CPJ said, "A total of 47 journalists have been killed in Russia since 1992, with the vast majority of killings unsolved,". ... It is estimated that 21 journalists have been killed since Russian President Vladimir Putin came to power in March 2000.

I haven't outed you here Bitch.

NSA is comin' to town

NSA is comin' to town :ninja:

You don't understand. I want you to out me. I want you to call the police on me. I'm daring you to do it. Do it coward!!!

Are your affairs in order? You really should get on that. Your time is running out!

Report him. Get him a 30 day vacation. Chuck doesn't mess around with that shit. Trust me

Tattle tale

Go to jail

Hang your britches

On a nail

I have not outed anyone and if I do, it will be to the authorities. I have all the death threats you sent me.

You don't understand. I want you to out me. I want you to call the police on me. I'm daring you to do it. Do it coward!!!

Are your affairs in order? You really should get on that. Your time is running out!

I have all the death threats you sent me. I didn't out you. You outed yourself.

Tattle tale

Go to jail

Hang your britches

On a nail

I have not outed anyone and if I do, it will be to the authorities. I have all the death threats you sent me.

I have all the death threats you sent me. I didn't out you. You outed yourself.

LOL I'm really gonna miss you when you're gone.