I Only Need One Answer, Really...............

And I KNOW, sadly, that MOST here, on the Left, anyway, are too cowardly, to ANSWER IT, WITHOUT ATTACKING ME, OR CHANGING THE SUBJECT.

Anyway, I just thought I would ask, seeing it is a QUESTION, that is being ASKED, BY AT LEAST HALF OF THE COUNTRY, 150 MILLION AMERICANS.

The OTHER HALF, either DON'T CARE, OR THINK "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG".

"HOW DID WE EVER GET TO A PLACE AND TIME, IN AMERICA, when a Candidate for President who says: "I want to get us OUT of BAD TRADE DEALS LIKE NAFTA, AND PUT AMERICA FIRST AGAIN!", AND IS ATTACKED AND BASHED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, EVERY DAY WITH LIES?......

"HOW DID WE EVER GET TO A PLACE AND TIME, IN AMERICA, when a Candidate for President says "I want TO START PROTECTING AMERICA'S BORDERS AGAIN, AFTER 30 YEARS OF A FREE-FOR-ALL, LIKE NO OTHER NATION ON EARTH!" , AND IS ATTACKED BY A MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY WITH LIES EVERY DAY, CALLING HIM A RACIST?..............

"HOW DID WE EVER GET TO A PLACE AND TIME, IN AMERICA, when ANOTHER Candidate for President IS WELL-KNOWN TO BE, THE MOST DISHONEST, THE MOST CROOKED, GREEDY AND CRIMINAL PERSON, EVER TO RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY, AND IS PROTECTED, COVERED-FOR AND CATERED-TO, LIKE A LAPDOG LICKING HER MASTER'S HAND, BY THE DAILY MAINSTREAM MEDIA ?"

And I KNOW, sadly, that MOST here, on the Left, anyway, are too cowardly, to ANSWER IT, WITHOUT ATTACKING ME, OR CHANGING THE SUBJECT.

Anyway, I just thought I would ask, seeing it is a QUESTION, that is being ASKED, BY AT LEAST HALF OF THE COUNTRY, 150 MILLION AMERICANS.

"HOW DID WE EVER GET TO A PLACE AND TIME, IN AMERICA, when a Candidate for President who says: "I want to get us OUT of BAD TRADE DEALS LIKE NAFTA, AND PUT AMERICA FIRST AGAIN!", AND IS ATTACKED AND BASHED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, EVERY DAY WITH LIES?......

"HOW DID WE EVER GET TO A PLACE AND TIME, IN AMERICA, when a Candidate for President says "I want TO START PROTECTING AMERICA'S BORDERS AGAIN, AFTER 30 YEARS OF A FREE-FOR-ALL, LIKE NO OTHER NATION ON EARTH!" , AND IS ATTACKED BY A MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY WITH LIES EVERY DAY, CALLING HIM A RACIST?..............

"HOW DID WE EVER GET TO A PLACE AND TIME, IN AMERICA, when ANOTHER Candidate for President IS WELL-KNOWN TO BE, THE MOST DISHONEST, THE MOST CROOKED, GREEDY AND CRIMINAL PERSON, EVER TO RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY, AND IS PROTECTED, COVERED-FOR AND CATERED-TO, LIKE A LAPDOG LICKING HER MASTER'S HAND, BY THE DAILY MAINSTREAM MEDIA ?"

No one was minding the store, we have criminals running the country,,, americas Chickens are coming home to Roost !

I've heard the theory that "The WHOLE WORLD is GOING TO HELL".......

Hard to ARGUE WITH, when Muslims are HACKING THROUGH THE NECKS OF CHRISTAINS, JEWS, ANYONE WHO'S NOT MUSLIM,

, NEO-NAZISM / ANTI-SEMITISM SPREADING THRU THE LEFTIST HALLS AND GOVT.S OF EUROPE AND AMERICA (we CURRENTLY HAVE A DEMOCRAP PRESIDENT, WHOSE NAME IS BARACK HUSSEIN-OBAMA, HAS DISRESPECTED ISRAEL FOR 8 YEARS, BUT SAYS "I'm NOT a MUSLIM"! ) , Muslims INVADING EUROPE, SETTING UP "SHARIA-LAW - MUSLIMS ONLY SECTORS", IN PARIS, LONDON, OTHER MAJOR CITIES,..... SOMALIA, ETHIOPIA, EGYPT, LIBYA, ALGERIA, AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ALLOWING MURDERS AND PERSECUTION OF CHRISTANS AND JEWS, BY MUSLIMS, A "GLOBALIST - ONE-WORLD-GOVERNMENT" ATTITUDE, THROUGHOUT EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN LEFTIST PARTIES.......

With "news" LIKE THAT, it's hard, not to AGREE that, "The WHOLE WORLD is GOING TO HELL".......\

But what's REALLY FRIGHTENING, TO MILLIONS OF AMERICANS, IS THAT THE WORLD'S "HELLHOLES" HAVE BEEN BAD BEFORE..................

THE DIFFERENCE ALWAYS WAS, THAT AMERICA, THROUGH THE HOPE, FAITH, AND HARD-WORKING ATTITUDE, THE "SINGLE-MINDEDNESS", THE "SINGLE-PURPOSE" OF AMERICAN LIFE, KEPT US ABOVE, AND OUT OF THAT "HELLHOLE".

IN 2016, HOWEVER, THE "HOPE" IS GONE.......(we have THE MOST DISHONEST, CORRUPT CRIMINAL, RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, WITH THE FULL BACKING OF "THE MEDIA", AND A MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY, WILLING TO OVERLOOK, AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR ANY BEHAVIOR!

It is SAID, and BELIEVED, that IF THIS WOMAN ASKED TO BE ON CNN AT NOON, CUT OPEN AND ATE A LIVE, 2-MONTH-OLD HUMAN BABY, THE

"MAINSTREAM MEDIA", THE DEMOCRAP PARTY, AND "septic-shit", "Isaboob", and "shit-o", along with "zero" and other Leftist Hillary Apologists, would say:

A.) "It's ALLRIGHT, she DIDN'T HARM ANY ANIMALS !",

B.)"It's Ok, a Democrap blogger says Donald Trump did the same thing, in 1974, so Na-na-naaah-na-naaa-na !"

C.) "It's NO PROBLEM, because Michelle Obama says it's LO-FAT, AND SHE DIDN'T USE TOO MUCH SALT ! "...........

These people TRULY ARE SHAMELESS, AND BRAINLESS, IN THEIR EXCUSING, THIS OBVIOUSLY FATALLY FLAWED, MORALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, AND JUDGEMENTALLY FLAWED INDIVIDUAL....This isn't someone who says things sometimes, that he shouldn't...we've had a DOZEN PRESIDENTS, who have done THAT....

THIS IS A CRIMINAL, WHO'S GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT, BECAUSE OF HER NAME, AND WHO SHE'S MARRIED TO!!

EVEN JIMMY CARTER, A TERRIBLE FAILURE, AT LEAST WAS A MAN WITH SOME MORALS.....HE HADN'T STOLEN, BRIBED, USED PEOPLE'S LIVES AS POLITICAL CAPITAL, RISKED NATIONAL SECURITY TO GAIN MORE MONEY "CONTRIBUTIONS", LIED,CHEATED, DONE THE EXACT THINGS WHICH SHE GOES OUT ON CAMERA AND BASHES, THE NEXT DAY !

( "WALL STREET", "BIG BANKS", BIG PHARMA", ALL THINGS SHE BASHES WITH HER LIPS, WHILE HOLDING OUT HER HAND FOR A "CONTRIBUTION", BEHIND HER BACK!)

THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN A LYING, CORRUPT WEASEL, SINCE THE 1970'S, SINCE HER WATERGATE FIRING!...IT'S HISTORY!

Trump will win lol , maybe you should cover your eyes and plug your ears on nov 8th , because the shock will cause your fat bloated heart to stop beating . If you think about it though your life has come full circle , you were born naked and helpless ...... Well I don't know if your naked but you sure are helpless . Ha ha !!!! I m gonna assume your a Least 50 years old and the idea of being led by a women will hurt your pride ! Tough shit suck it up and pay respect to Hillary !!!

When controlling reality matters most, real existence doesn't count as being self contained to the moment here as specifically separated one lifetime at a time. It is all about whom controls the interpretations of anything is possible and probably nobody can do anything to fix denying the self evident without destroying all societies built upon guess as to what real could be if not only existing as spaced apart now.

We against me, eyes to I of a mindset hoping nobody describes the self evident honestly. Imagine academia, politics, religions, arts, economics are just arena of ideas where everyone gathers to play pretend time changes everything here never the same again now.

Blame God, Blame Satan, Blame every other opinion, it is never one's own policy that is equally distracting as everyone else's. How absolute power of suggestion becomes so absolutely corrupted in every civilized interpretation of could become, thy will be done.

Trump will win lol , maybe you should cover your eyes and plug your ears on nov 8th , because the shock will cause your fat bloated heart to stop beating . If you think about it though your life has come full circle , you were born naked and helpless ...... Well I don't know if your naked but you sure are helpless . Ha ha !!!! I m gonna assume your a Least 50 years old and the idea of being led by a women will hurt your pride ! Tough shit suck it up and pay respect to Hillary !!!

Who IS this "teabag-time" ASSHOLE?

ANOTHER fucking fag cocksucker?

I thought we already HAD our quota of those?

LISTEN, "teabag-time" , cause, I can TELL you're real STUPID, and have been RELIEVED OF YOUR ABILITY TO THINK, with all the BRAINWASHING AND INDOCTRINATION, you've been getting for YEARS AND YEARS, from the Main Media, your Gay Clubs, and

when your "top" isn't stretching your asshole with his dick.....But DON'T BELIEVE everything your "top" TELLS YOU!

JUST BECAUSE he's got his schlong buried down your throat, THAT doesn't mean he's right...

So LISTEN UP, Nancy, you MIGHT learn somethin!

FIRST, I would LOVE to have a woman President...If I thought an American woman who had the beliefs,courage and toughness like Margaret Thatcher,

if THAT woman STOOD A CHANCE, without THE MAIN MEDIA LYING SCUMM, HOLLYWOOD LEFTIST SCUMM, AND

DEGENERATE, AMORAL FREAK-SCUMM LIKE YOU, TRYING TO DESTROY HER, if not for THAT, I'd say, "Yeah, we're READY, for a woman Pres...."

But a LYING, HYPOCRITE, BRIBE-TAKING, EXTORTING, GREEDY SCUMMBAG, CAUGHT BY CONGRESS, THE FBI, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE(those, unlike you,who can still think for themselves) PROBABLY A MURDERER, FROM VINCE FOSTER, RON BROWN, THE ARKASAS TROOPER AND HIS WIFE, THE OTHER 18 "MYSTERIOUS DEATHS", AROUND THE CLINTONS,........

I DON'T WANT THAT PIECE OF SHIT, EVEN IF SHE IS DYING, AND READY TO STROKE OUT.....IT WOULD BE THE END, THE FINAL NAIL, IN THE GREAT AMERICA WE KNEW, THOSE OF US WHO AREN'T SHEEP LIKE YOU, HAVEN'T BEEN BRAINWASHED, LIKE YOU........

SO SUCK ON THAT.........EVEN THOUGH, I KNOW YOU WOULD ENJOY THAT........

Oh, and, "My Pride" ?????

The only PRIDE I HAVE, is in THINGS I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED, MYSELF!

I DON'T HAVE, any more "PRIDE", IN AMERICA, at least, NOT THE "MODERN AMERICA", IT IS, TODAY...

HOW CAN I HAVE "PRIDE" IN A COUNTRY, AND A PEOPLE, WHO WOULD ALLOW SUCH A STATE, WHEN THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO FIND AND TELL US "TRUTH", "THE MEDIA", ARE NOW LAPDOGS AND APOLOGISTS, FOR THE MOST HYPOCRITCAL AND CRIMINAL PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY?

HOW, CAN I HAVE "PRIDE", IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD "TURN OFF" THEIR JUDGEMENT, "TURN OFF" THEIR ABILITY TO THINK, TO SEE, THE EVIDENCE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM?

WHEN AN FBI CHIEF SPEAKS 25 MIN., ON THE NEGLIGENT CRIMINALITY OF SOMEONE, THEN SAYS "But I'm not going to indict her."

And, the ONLY PRIDE, in my "Fellow Americans", ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TURNED INTO SHEEP, HAVE NOT BEEN SO BRAINWASHED, DROOLING INTO THE TV SCREEN WHEN MESS-NBC OR CNN IS ON, THAT I CAN LOOK AT A WOMAN, WHO OVER HALF OF THE COUNTRY KNOWS IS A CRIMINAL, WHO SHOULD BE IN JAIL, WOULD BE IN JAIL, IF HER NAME WAS NOT "CLINTON" !!

I KNOW THE FAR LEFTISTS HERE ARE BEYOND REASONING WITH, BUT I'D LIKE TO TRY JUST ONE THING......

TRY TO IMAGINE......REALLY TRY...........

"A WOMAN, NAMED Betty Johnson.........A woman, who has worked in Government, for over 30 years.........She knows many people in Government, she was once married to a Governor, but was divorced, 20 years ago......

She somehow was appointed Secretary of State, even though she had ZERO experience, as a DIPLOMAT.......

SO, WHILE SHE WAS SEC- OF STATE, SHE USED HER POSITION, TO GET "CONTRIBUTIONS", TO HER "FOUNDATION", WHICH HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH CORRUPTION, ALMOST 80% GOES TO "ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS", 20% TO HELP PEOPLE..

SHE WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A PRIVATE SERVER, AND USED IT TO SEND AND RECIEVE CLASSIFIED EMAILS, RISKED THE LIVES OF HUNDREDS OF AMERICANS, RISKED NATIONAL SECURITY, ALL TO GET MORE MONEY IN HER GREEDY HANDS, USED A "FRIEND", SAMUEL BLUMENBERG, AS A GO-BETWWEN FOR BRIBES, INFO, MORE "CONTRIBUTIONS"...

WHILE SEC-STATE, SHE GOT 600 REQUESTS FOR EXTRA SECURITY, FROM ONE OF OUR EMBASSIES, WHICH HAD AN AL-QAEDA--OFFSHOOT TERRORIST GROUP NEARBY, READY TO STRIKE.

SHE IGNORED THE 600 REQUESTS, AND OUR EMBASSY WAS OVERRUN, OUR AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, AND 3 NAVY SEALS WERE TORTURED, RAPED, MURDERED, DRAGGED THRU THE FILTHY STREETS, WHERE DIRTY KIDS SPAT ON THEIR BODIES......

WOULD THIS WOMAN, "BETTY JOHNSON", GO TO JAIL?

Calm, my ass - Read the above post - Start from "A woman named Betty Johnson", if you can't read too much.....

JUST TELL ME, WHAT YOU HONESTLY THINK, ZARO..........

PLEASE TELL ME, THAT WE AREN'T FINISHED........

TELL ME, THERE'S EVEN ONE LIBERAL, WHO STILL HAS THE ABILITY TO THINK FOR THEMSELF.........

Oh, and, zaro- Did you see the addition, I made to the above post ?

HOW CAN I HAVE "PRIDE" IN A COUNTRY, AND A PEOPLE, WHO WOULD ALLOW SUCH A STATE, WHEN THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO FIND AND TELL US "TRUTH", "THE MEDIA", ARE NOW LAPDOGS AND APOLOGISTS, FOR THE MOST HYPOCRITCAL AND CRIMINAL PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY?

HOW, CAN I HAVE "PRIDE", IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD "TURN OFF" THEIR JUDGEMENT, "TURN OFF" THEIR ABILITY TO THINK, TO SEE, THE EVIDENCE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM?

WHEN AN FBI CHIEF SPEAKS 25 MIN., ON THE NEGLIGENT CRIMINALITY OF SOMEONE, THEN SAYS "But I'm not going to indict her."

And, the ONLY PRIDE, in my "Fellow Americans", ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TURNED INTO SHEEP, HAVE NOT BEEN SO BRAINWASHED, DROOLING INTO THE TV SCREEN WHEN MESS-NBC OR CNN IS ON, THAT I CAN LOOK AT A WOMAN, WHO OVER HALF OF THE COUNTRY KNOWS IS A CRIMINAL, WHO SHOULD BE IN JAIL, WOULD BE IN JAIL, IF HER NAME WAS NOT "CLINTON" !!

Oh, it's a long story, to long for a thread post. Take my word for it, republicans set the precedence's, and democrats follow. Important thing to remember, the democrats are the good guys and the world will be a better place after Nov. 8

Oh, it's a long story, to long for a thread post. Take my word for it, republicans set the precedence's, and democrats follow. Important thing to remember, the democrats are the good guys and the world will be a better place after Nov. 8

Ok, I'll bite............

How can the world POSSIBLY "be a better place", with a Corrupt, Hypocrite, ULTRA-LYING, No-Executive Experience (except for KILLING OUR AMBASSADOR, 3 NAVY SEALS, AND SETTING UP A NAT.-SECURITY-BREACHING PRIVATE SERVER WHICH SHE USED TO BRIBE MORE "CONTRIBUTIONS", WITH SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL), Ex- Failed Sec- State as the MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON EARTH,

RATHER THAN an EXPERIENCED-IN-BUSINESS, JOBS, RUNNING A WORLDWIDE ORGANIZATION, NEVER KILLED AN AMBASSADOR AND NAVY SEALS FROM NEGLECT, NEVER HAD A REPUTATION AS "The Most Dishonest Person Ever to Run for The Office of President", NEVER VIOLATED 6 FEDERAL STAUTES, BUYING A PRIVATE SERVER, SEND-RECIEVE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND EMAILS TO BE HACKED BY RUSSIANS, etc., etc., etc....

SO, how is "A" gonna be better than "B" ?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

(AND, that's IGNORING THE FACT, that you, and about 50 Million of your cohorts, just "Turned Your Brains OFF", and Gave the Country to Hypocrites, Liars, and Criminals!)

For Example.....................

Who IS this "teabag-time" ASSHOLE?

ANOTHER fucking fag cocksucker?

I thought we already HAD our quota of those?

LISTEN, "teabag-time" , cause, I can TELL you're real STUPID, and have been RELIEVED OF YOUR ABILITY TO THINK, with all the BRAINWASHING AND INDOCTRINATION, you've been getting for YEARS AND YEARS, from the Main Media, your Gay Clubs, and

when your "top" isn't stretching your asshole with his dick.....But DON'T BELIEVE everything your "top" TELLS YOU!

JUST BECAUSE he's got his schlong buried down your throat, THAT doesn't mean he's right...

So LISTEN UP, Nancy, you MIGHT learn somethin!

FIRST, I would LOVE to have a woman President...If I thought an American woman who had the beliefs,courage and toughness like Margaret Thatcher,

if THAT woman STOOD A CHANCE, without THE MAIN MEDIA LYING SCUMM, HOLLYWOOD LEFTIST SCUMM, AND

DEGENERATE, AMORAL FREAK-SCUMM LIKE YOU, TRYING TO DESTROY HER, if not for THAT, I'd say, "Yeah, we're READY, for a woman Pres...."

But a LYING, HYPOCRITE, BRIBE-TAKING, EXTORTING, GREEDY SCUMMBAG, CAUGHT BY CONGRESS, THE FBI, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE(those, unlike you,who can still think for themselves) PROBABLY A MURDERER, FROM VINCE FOSTER, RON BROWN, THE ARKASAS TROOPER AND HIS WIFE, THE OTHER 18 "MYSTERIOUS DEATHS", AROUND THE CLINTONS,........

I DON'T WANT THAT PIECE OF SHIT, EVEN IF SHE IS DYING, AND READY TO STROKE OUT.....IT WOULD BE THE END, THE FINAL NAIL, IN THE GREAT AMERICA WE KNEW, THOSE OF US WHO AREN'T SHEEP LIKE YOU, HAVEN'T BEEN BRAINWASHED, LIKE YOU........

SO SUCK ON THAT.........EVEN THOUGH, I KNOW YOU WOULD ENJOY THAT........

Who is this teetime asshole you ask ? That doesn't matter but let me tell you who I represent ? The the youth and poor ......... And we're coming for you and other backward thinking pedophile protectors who worships Trump a known sexual predator . On November 8th it begins....... your heart will start sink by 8 pm eastern time when cnn calls the election for Hillary , you will deny it for a few hours , but by morning it will have sunk in. It's over you fat stupid pedophile , put the your gun in your mouth and MAGA !!!!!!

Ok, I'll bite............

How can the world POSSIBLY "be a better place", with a Corrupt, Hypocrite, ULTRA-LYING, No-Executive Experience (except for KILLING OUR AMBASSADOR, 3 NAVY SEALS, AND SETTING UP A NAT.-SECURITY-BREACHING PRIVATE SERVER WHICH SHE USED TO BRIBE MORE "CONTRIBUTIONS", WITH SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL), Ex- Failed Sec- State as the MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON EARTH,

RATHER THAN an EXPERIENCED-IN-BUSINESS, JOBS, RUNNING A WORLDWIDE ORGANIZATION, NEVER KILLED AN AMBASSADOR AND NAVY SEALS FROM NEGLECT, NEVER HAD A REPUTATION AS "The Most Dishonest Person Ever to Run for The Office of President", NEVER VIOLATED 6 FEDERAL STAUTES, BUYING A PRIVATE SERVER, SEND-RECIEVE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND EMAILS TO BE HACKED BY RUSSIANS, etc., etc., etc....

SO, how is "A" gonna be better than "B" ?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

(AND, that's IGNORING THE FACT, that you, and about 50 Million of your cohorts, just "Turned Your Brains OFF", and Gave the Country to Hypocrites, Liars, and Criminals!)

For Example.....................

Sadly you were lied to. trumpu_zpsnrml9msz.jpgTRUMPSEX4_zpsxa2xc8hi.jpg

raw_zps0y4l1tnk.gif

Who is this teetime asshole you ask ? That doesn't matter but let me tell you who I represent ? The the youth and poor ......... And we're coming for you and other backward thinking pedophile protectors who worships Trump a known sexual predator . On November 8th it begins....... your heart will start sink by 8 pm eastern time when cnn calls the election for Hillary , you will deny it for a few hours , but by morning it will have sunk in. It's over you fat stupid pedophile , put the your gun in your mouth and MAGA !!!!!!

What happened, moron, you forgot to respond, the first time?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The media is a sick communist piece of crap. Nothing but Trump yard signs no Hillery.

The media is a sick communist piece of crap. Nothing but Trump yard signs no Hillery.

Hmm. Put your money where data says your ads should go. Why have Hillary voters putting up signs when Trump and his deplorables have gone gun crazy?