Was Trump Lying Then Or Is He Lying Now?

It's like Hillary and Benghazi..

She changed depending who she was talking too

Answer the question liar and don't lie. They know where you are.

And her emails

And overlap with clibton foundation

And taking sniper fire

And paying for violence at trump rallies

And for lying under oath

And turning over work emails

PROOF? LINKS? They know who you are and where you are so you had better stop lying traitor.

babblingfool_zpsnrmseze4.jpg

And her emails

And overlap with clibton foundation

And taking sniper fire

And paying for violence at trump rallies

And for lying under oath

And turning over work emails

Link

babblingfool_zpsnrmseze4.jpg

Or, one way to speak in public, another on how to speak in private.

Guess you didn't get it either. Follow the timeline and be enlightened.

Link?

Hillary Clinton, while campaigning for president in 2008, deliberately deceived the American people by fabricating a tale of landing “under sniper fire” during a trip to Bosnia in 1996 to bolster her foreign policy experience.

The lie, which she told more than once, is coming back to haunt her in the ongoing election cycle.

Clinton’s rival, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, has recently highlighted her false claims on the campaign trail, describing Clinton as a “world class liar” and calling out her “phony landing in Bosnia, where she said she was under attack and the attack turned out to be young girls handing her flowers” during a speech Wednesday.

In a speech at George Washington University in March 2008, the now-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said that, when she arrived in Bosnia on March 25, 1996, “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

That's one of my favorite....

She has two opinions....

One in private and one in public..

Kinda like Benghazi

Kinda lie when Jester starts dealing with you liar and what is left of you miserable life come crashing down around you.

video-undefined-2B4FD2AA00000578-98_636x

Attacks?

Bush didn't lie about the attacks......There was nothing to lie about

However during a presidential campaign Clinton said it was a video.....Not terrorism...

Of course we now know she was lying

Hey liar, I got accused of outing lying slime lilke you and in spite of the fact that I have personal information on slime like you I have not posted it here. All I did was make people aware of the depraved internet activities of slime like you. I have something much better for you shills and liars for the plutocrats. CHECK IT OUT!

Hey liar, I got accused of outing lying slime lilke you and in spite of the fact that I have personal information on slime like you I have not posted it here. All I did was make people aware of the depraved internet activities of slime like you. I have something much better for you shills and liars for the plutocrats. CHECK IT OUT!

You have personal information about me?

Like what?

You have personal information about me?

Like what?

It would be against the rules to post it here and unlike you I play by the rules. Actually, I don't have any information on you yet but then again I may be lying.

Just play it safe Z09 and stop your lying. Your secrets will remain private.

What's this personal information you have?

It would be against the rules to post it here and unlike you I play by the rules. Actually, I don't have any information on you yet but then again I may be lying.

Just play it safe Z09 and stop your lying. Your secrets will remain private.

So...you lied...

You don't have any personal information on me...

You lied.....Clinton supporter right?

Link?

Hillary Clinton, while campaigning for president in 2008, deliberately deceived the American people by fabricating a tale of landing “under sniper fire” during a trip to Bosnia in 1996 to bolster her foreign policy experience.

The lie, which she told more than once, is coming back to haunt her in the ongoing election cycle.

Clinton’s rival, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, has recently highlighted her false claims on the campaign trail, describing Clinton as a “world class liar” and calling out her “phony landing in Bosnia, where she said she was under attack and the attack turned out to be young girls handing her flowers” during a speech Wednesday.

In a speech at George Washington University in March 2008, the now-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said that, when she arrived in Bosnia on March 25, 1996, “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

Nice copy and paste.

Bosnia was a hot zone and there has always been anti-sniper protocol for pilots.

If you keep lying and posting treasonous lies the NSA gets fed up with you, you may want to learn about anti sniper counter measures. You assholes are saying the Hillary has had people killed. I wish it were true because America is in need of a purge.

Nice copy and paste.

Bosnia was a hot zone and there has always been anti-sniper protocol for pilots.

If you keep lying and posting treasonous lies the NSA gets fed up with you, you may want to learn about anti sniper counter measures. You assholes are saying the Hillary has had people killed. I wish it were true because America is in need of a purge.

She admitted that she lied...

"This proves I'm only human " was her response....

I realize you can't understand she has a long history of lying but it's the truth..

Remember the time she claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? That's a whopper

However during a presidential campaign Clinton said it was a video.....Not terrorism...

The Benghazi attacks happened in 2011. So did the confused and erroneous "video" explanation.

Clinton didn't declare her candidacy until 2015.