I Voted Today

First off, I am not going to tell you who I voted for. That's private, so mind your own business. I will say that I didn't vote for that numbskull and psychopath, Donald Trump.

Jill Stein was on the ballot. I contemplated voting for her, but then I remembered merrill insulted me the other day, so I said fuck her. If she has idiots like merrill in her corner, that does not speak well to her character.

I voted mostly for Democrats and a few Greens. I almost voted for one Republican prosecutor because they stick it to criminals, the heartless bastards. But I can't bring myself to vote for a Republican. I hate their guts.

The voting station was very busy - I voted around noon - but they were efficient and I bet I was in and out in less than a half an hour.

Get out and vote. Let your voice be heard. Support the democratic process.

Go Hillary!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I am not going to tell you who I voted for. That's private, so mind your own business. I will say that I didn't vote for that numbskull and psychopath, Donald Trump.

Jill Stein was on the ballot. I contemplated voting for her, but then I remembered merrill insulted me the other day, so I said fuck her. If she has idiots like merrill in her corner, that does not speak well to her character.

I voted mostly for Democrats and a few Greens. I almost voted for one Republican prosecutor because they stick it to criminals, the heartless bastards. But I can't bring myself to vote for a Republican. I hate their guts.

The voting station was very busy - I voted around noon - but they were efficient and I bet I was in and out in less than a half an hour.

Go Hillary!

You say don't ask who you voted for but finished you post with go Hillary?

I proudly voted for Hillary last week to run the country for another 8 years.

It's Pay-Back Time Losers!!!

47613991.cached.jpg

thanks for voting for war, WTO controlled corporate free trade, the tpp, domestic spying and globalism
Thanks a lot asshole

Hmm, what did you say the alternative was again? lol

Oh, give America to Putin.

I was going to let it go....

Lol

I proudly voted for Hillary last week to run the country for another 8 years.

It's Pay-Back Time Losers!!!

47613991.cached.jpg

Hmm, what did you say the alternative was again? lol

Oh, give America to Putin.

You voted for Clinton?

I had you on my undecided list ...

Iowa is going Trump, Ohio is going Trump, North Carolina will go Trump. Florida will go Trump. I have analyzed the polls after excluding MSNBC, NBC and ABC. With those exclusions Trump wins. He is very competitive in Wisconsin, Colorado and guess what.... Virginia.

Pat Murphy is gonna lose

The Dems are winning Florida and Nevada thanks to Obama. The Repubs will be lucky if they are in charge of a dog house when this election is over.

I did vote for a judge I was unfamiliar with because his wife was out in the parking lot handing out flyers. He looked like he had a nice family, and she was out on a shitty day working to get him elected, and that says something. Also, the flyer stated that he got plenty of endorsements from people and organizations that I am familiar with. Campaigning matters.

Go Hillary!

well you are an anti american piece of shit so of course you voted for the assfuck party candidate hillery

im sure you sung communism songs all the way to the voting booth

fuck you and fuck your parents who shit you out

Iowa is going Trump, Ohio is going Trump, North Carolina will go Trump. Florida will go Trump. I have analyzed the polls after excluding MSNBC, NBC and ABC. With those exclusions Trump wins. He is very competitive in Wisconsin, Colorado and guess what.... Virginia.

This Ohioan isn't going to vote for Trump.

well you are an anti american piece of shit so of course you voted for the assfuck party candidate hillery

im sure you sung communism songs all the way to the voting booth

fuck you and fuck your parents who shit you out

What's your problem, comrade? We are all on the same side. That of the workers being exploited by the plutocrats.

What's your problem, comrade? We are all on the same side. That of the workers being exploited by the plutocrats.

we are not on the same side you are a fucking commy,,, you want free stuff and you wont pay taxes,,, why arent you at work? because your a welfare fuck !!!

workers agreed to the wage they go to work,,, dont like it quit

you need to go read karl marx book and rules for radicals,,, and see what the libs have in store for you...

stupid idiot

we are not on the same side you are a fucking commy,,, you want free stuff and you wont pay taxes,,, why arent you at work? because your a welfare fuck !!!

workers agreed to the wage they go to work,,, dont like it quit

you need to go read karl marx book and rules for radicals,,, and see what the libs have in store for you...

Straight to the point . Nicely stated

Go Hillary!

You vote like a homo