Chimp-Out SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Two Sheboon Teens Attack 62 yrld Man

SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Police arrested two teenage girls seen attacking a 62-year-old man in a viral post on Facebook in front of his Syracuse, New York home.

The man told police he was assaulted Wednesday afternoon after politely asking a group of teens sitting on his lawn to leave.

He tries to run after her, but a second girl spins him around as several teens laugh, one recording with his phone. The man continues to give chase, but stumbles and falls face-first in the street, his cane sliding away from him.

When dealin' w/ Simian Primates

gran-torino.jpg?lr=t&bw=1000&w=1000&bh=1

on your lawn...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is always your M.O.

You are very imaginative for a simian primate.

Ha!

SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Police arrested two teenage girls seen attacking a 62-year-old man in a viral post on Facebook in front of his Syracuse, New York home.

The man told police he was assaulted Wednesday afternoon after politely asking a group of teens sitting on his lawn to leave.

He tries to run after her, but a second girl spins him around as several teens laugh, one recording with his phone. The man continues to give chase, but stumbles and falls face-first in the street, his cane sliding away from him.

on your lawn...

Don't worry, you may get the hang of them.

Those SYRACUSE sheboons can practice usin'em... hangin' on the bars of their cage.

on your lawn...

It's a misdemeanor. They get a fine

Now back to your shorts. Soak em in Borax

Don't forget to do your bedtime reading. Ex 32:33

not me i have to go to bed so i can go to work and earn enough money for my high dollar accountants to keep me from paying welfare to you

not me i have to go to bed so i can go to work and earn enough money for my high dollar accountants to keep me from paying welfare to you

I'll get it

Did you ever notice that Trumps mouth looks like an asshole

on your lawn...

TRUMPSEX5_zpsl7y8ffi4.jpg

on your lawn...