What They Look Like - Before Planned Pregnacide Murders Them

screen-shot-2016-10-21-at-1-04-43-pm.jpg

A touching and inspiring photo showing a premature baby with a big smile on her face has gone viral after being shared on Facebook.

The baby’s mother, Lauren Vinje, posted a photo of her then-5-day-old daughter to the Facebook community Love What Matters. Weighing less than four pounds, and in the neonatal intensive care unit, the infant girl — named Freya — appears happy in the photo.

“Our first daughter at five days old. 3 lbs. 14 oz., she was happy to be alive!” Vinje wrote in the post. “This picture was one I looked at often to get me through the ups and downs of our NICU days. Life is so precious.”

She was was delivered via an emergency cesarean section in the 32nd week of the pregnancy.

Hitlery Rotten Communist thinks that she is prime parts for murder and sale.

14470370_10207594928372471_7899378866142

What do YOU think?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A touching and inspiring photo showing a premature baby with a big smile on her face has gone viral after being shared on Facebook.

The baby’s mother, Lauren Vinje, posted a photo of her then-5-day-old daughter to the Facebook community Love What Matters. Weighing less than four pounds, and in the neonatal intensive care unit, the infant girl — named Freya — appears happy in the photo.

“Our first daughter at five days old. 3 lbs. 14 oz., she was happy to be alive!” Vinje wrote in the post. “This picture was one I looked at often to get me through the ups and downs of our NICU days. Life is so precious.”

She was was delivered via an emergency cesarean section in the 32nd week of the pregnancy.

What do YOU think?

I'm convinced most anti-abortion obsessives are without any other sense of morality.

I'm convinced most anti-abortion obsessives are without any other sense of morality.

progressive_threat_meter2.jpg

As opposed to the lack of Humanity in Baby murderin' Liberals...?

What do YOU think?

abortrepson_zpsssjwyicz.jpg

What do YOU think?

What do YOU think?

planned-parenthood-versus-gun-control.jp

What do YOU think?

got proof of that boy?

I wouldn't shit you JTurd, you are my favorite turd.

Republican women claim to be against abortions, but statistics don’t support this hypocritical stance. It’s possible that conservative women have just as many abortions as liberal women.

http://www.politicususa.com/tag/abortion-lies

How many of those abortions do you think were performed on right-wing women? None? That’s what they would have you believe. None. Without citing a single statistic, do you really think all 50 million women who had those abortions were liberals? Just given the fact that there are more teen pregnancies in Red States, some of which would end in abortion, would give lie to that fact.

In this month's poll, some 40 percent of Republicans voiced support for legal abortion.

GOP Women In Congress Are Revolting

Several Republican congresswomen are reportedly splitting from their party on a national abortion bill that’s scheduled for a vote in the House next week, raising concerns that the legislation is too extreme and will alienate female voters.

LASTLY THE "GRAB OL PUSSY" (GOP) HAD 6 YEARS OF DICTATORIAL CONTROL TO BAN ABORTION AND REFUSED TO DO SO!!!

1007191_1.jpg

edit%20shintao%20esploits_zps78pkk6ex.jp

What do YOU think?

bush_family_zpslcbwzbhm.jpg

bush_family_zpslcbwzbhm.jpgprogressive_threat_meter2.jpg

What do YOU think?

What do YOU think?