Vengeance is mine; saith the Lord. takes hillarys health

A witch cannot contest against a Child of GOD. Her coughing fits are demons trying to escape. Can't wait to see those demonic flies escaping out of her mouth, Have you seen the ones that climb all over Obama's face? There was a video of a fly just walking on his face while he was giving a new conference. It was really creepy. Most people would have taken a moment to wipe it away. Not this guy. There is something seriously wrong with him.

Eventually her health issues will win out over her ego. She's going to have a serious health event that neither her or her handlers will be able to hide.Her wickedness is eating her from the inside out...I wouldn't be surprised to see that bold headline of her impending doom...

I cant wait to laugh at her when she dies !!!! OMG i will throw a fucking party

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, his wickedness is eating him up. The hate beast inside of him is in control. He is an abomination

The beast of hatred has consumed him. Nobody that is right with the Lord can be consumed by the beast. But it got Zilla, and now his name is blotted out

Zilla has the beast of hatred in him. He was blotted out of the book of life

So it is written, he turned his back on God and was banished to spend eternity in a firery lake. The Devil plays inside him, he is a possessed demon.

homos are an obamanation unto the lord

So are goat fuckers. I told you to stop that disgusting habit.

So it is written, he turned his back on God and was banished to spend eternity in a firery lake. The Devil plays inside him, he is a possessed demon.

So are goat fuckers. I told you to stop that disgusting habit.

Not me I love Jesus Christ the Lord ,, he is my God !!!!

Shinto worships cock and balls

A witch cannot contest against a Child of GOD. Her coughing fits are demons trying to escape. Can't wait to see those demonic flies escaping out of her mouth, Have you seen the ones that climb all over Obama's face? There was a video of a fly just walking on his face while he was giving a new conference. It was really creepy. Most people would have taken a moment to wipe it away. Not this guy. There is something seriously wrong with him.

Eventually her health issues will win out over her ego. She's going to have a serious health event that neither her or her handlers will be able to hide.Her wickedness is eating her from the inside out...I wouldn't be surprised to see that bold headline of her impending doom...

I cant wait to laugh at her when she dies !!!! OMG i will throw a fucking party

TRUMPSEX5_zpsl7y8ffi4.jpg