Supporting The Troops

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To hell with the troops. Stop killing innocent people.

I only blame the leadership and this government for this

These people think they are protecting us

The government and top military know this is an unconstitutional conquest

These people were sent into a meat grinder

They were lied to used now robbed for money by the system

So you go ahead and give a pass to the real criminals

Typical

Typical

We don't have a draft. Get it?

This is interesting, as conservatives claimed there was no shortage of people who would volunteer to fill the ranks and go and fight for CIC Bush.

Investigations have determined that lack of oversight allowed for widespread fraud and mismanagement by California Guard officials under pressure to meet enlistment targets.

Typical

Hmm, the real criminals are the Corporatists running Congress. And they need to get hammer time delivered on them. America needs a National Draft system to keep Congress in check. Anyone 60 or younger to 16, will be in the lottery should we need to go to war or replace people in wars. That lil action will effectively end wars.

This is interesting, as conservatives claimed there was no shortage of people who would volunteer to fill the ranks and go and fight for CIC Bush.

Investigations have determined that lack of oversight allowed for widespread fraud and mismanagement by California Guard officials under pressure to meet enlistment targets.

Sorry to inform you the guard is a state run operation

I made a post about a 3d printer,,, and shinto deleted it ,, he said he was putting it in the water cooler but its not there,,,

just another reason why libs deserve no power at all.....

I will not make a post about it because I dont really care but it should be known that shinto did the wrong thing because he hates

white people !!

I made a post about a 3d printer,,, and shinto deleted it ,, he said he was putting it in the water cooler but its not there,,,

I will not make a post about it because I dont really care but it should be known that shinto did the wrong thing because he hates

white people !!

^^ has the beast of hatred in him and was rubbed out of the book of life

Supporting our troops, that's that nifty little phrase cons love throwing around while they do everything they can to fuck the poor bastards

Exactly.

Troop-hating cons in Congress blocked every single measure to give our boys body armor, decent healthcare after they returned with horrifying injuries, and other support.

Like you give a fuck about soldiers.

Are there even any lefties on this site that were in the service? This is why more soldiers [like myself] are republicans.

Yes. You right wingers are uneducated and go into the military because you have no job skills.

Sorry to inform you the guard is a state run operation

The National Guard may receive state funding, however in most states it is primarily funded through the federal government.

The National Guard receives equipment funding from three main sources:

• Their parent services, the U.S. Army and Air Force
  • Congressional additions, provided by Congress for specific projects, programs or grants
  • National Guard and Reserve Equipment Account (NGREA), which provides Congressionally-added funding for the National Guard and other reserve components to acquire new equipment and rebuild, refurbish and modernize existing systems

the National Guard has come to rely on NGREA to fund critical equipment shortfalls and upgrades to our aging equipment.

In the last several years, Congress has dedicated over $5 billion to this account to properly equip the National Guard as an operational reserve fully involved in operations overseas and domestically. While that funding has been critical to ensuring that the National Guard is properly equipped to respond both overseas and domestically, both the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard still experience equipment shortfalls.

white people !!

You are not white, you Black goat fucker. Second, this is a political forum you stupid fuck, and you are trying to claim white entitlement and privileged when you are obviously Black. It wasn't even worthy of the Water Cooler. Now go whine in your mommy's crotch lipstick boy.

You greedy, corrupt, traitorous cons blocked every single measure to help our boys with the armor and protection they needed, health care after they returned, and other support, because all the traitors you worship are interested in is MONEY. Raping the Treasury of every dime of OUR MONEY to put in their own pockets, and everyone else in this country be damned. And you groveling con whores suck their dicks all day long for the emotional comfort of being fed lies that make you feel less like the losers you are.

Too late to try to suck that away now, whore.

Are there even any lefties on this site that were in the service?

Liberals love this country and serve patriotically and honorably.

This is why more soldiers [like myself] are republicans.

Cons are usually cowardly, draft-dodging chickenhawks. Everybody knows this.

Are there even any lefties on this site that were in the service? This is why more soldiers [like myself] are republicans.

Oh BS. I served in VN Combat. Republicans represent everything I didn't fight for, especially my VN brothers.

You greedy, corrupt, traitorous cons blocked every single measure to help our boys with the armor and protection they needed, health care after they returned, and other support, because all the traitors you worship are interested in is MONEY. Raping the Treasury of every dime of OUR MONEY to put in their own pockets, and everyone else in this country be damned. And you groveling con whores suck their dicks all day long for the emotional comfort of being fed lies that make you feel less like the losers you are.

Too late to try to suck that away now, whore.

Are there even any lefties on this site that were in the service?

Liberals love this country and serve patriotically and honorably.

This is why more soldiers [like myself] are republicans.

Cons are usually cowardly, draft-dodging chickenhawks. Everybody knows this.

I'm a registered democrat I served 28 years I'm conservative

I'm a registered democrat I served 28 years I'm conservative

Is that because you are a sadist and enjoy pain or humiliation and know what the fucking GOP has done to you? You just had a conservative lie us into a war killing over 4,000 of our brothers, injuring 10,000 more, and your a proud conservative. You have a GOP trying to force private health care down our throats, serving the interests of corporations, and your a conservative.

The GOP House Appropriations Subcommittee, removed more than $1.4 billion in veteran services from President Obama’s proposed 2016 budget. Included in those cuts was more than $690 million earmarked for direct VA medical care and $582 million in VA construction projects. As a result of the cuts, it was estimated that 70,000 fewer veterans would be able to receive needed care. And your a conservative.

A parent bill would have provided fertility treatment and counseling for severely wounded veterans and their spouses. However, before making it out of the GOP Senate Veterans Affairs Committee, Republicans proposed an amendment to prevent it. And you are a conservative.

A Democrat sponsored bill that would have expanded healthcare and education for veterans. After clearing a procedural vote by a 99-0 margin, the bill was hijacked by Mitch McConnell and Senate Republicans, and effectively killed. These are the people you support as a veteran, and you are a conservative.

A Democrat sponsored bill that would have established the Veteran’s Jobs Corps to provide gainful employment to more than 20,000 veterans through public works projects in their own communities over a five year period. Ultimately, Senate Republicans blocked the bill, and killed it to spite Obama. And you are a conservative.

A Democrat sponsored bill for homeless women veterans and homeless veterans with children, as well as increasing funding for federal grant programs to address the issues surrounding homelessness amongst veterans, this bipartisan bill made its way through the Senate Veteran's Affairs Committee. However, the bill was promptly killed as Senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell, on behalf of Senator Tom Coburn, objected based on the cost of the program. And you are a conservative that supports these people.

No one can understand why a veteran would support shit, but you do.

We don't have a draft. Get it?

yea, you side with the liars

I get it

Hmm, the real criminals are the Corporatists running Congress. And they need to get hammer time delivered on them. America needs a National Draft system to keep Congress in check. Anyone 60 or younger to 16, will be in the lottery should we need to go to war or replace people in wars. That lil action will effectively end wars.

fuck a draft

That isn't freedom

The military we have is unconstitutional and we should not be in one single war

Then these fucks steal money from vets

Government hates the troops

Its disgusting

I wouldn't trust the va to treat me thank you I'll go to my private physicians

Pretty much a self-centered asshole aren't you? Since you go to your private physicians, fuck the rest of veterans. You are really a piece of work.

I have used them for years and I can fucking well guarantee you my medical care is superior to yours.

fuck a draft

That isn't freedom

The military we have is unconstitutional and we should not be in one single war

Then these fucks steal money from vets

Government hates the troops

Its disgusting

That is an excuse, and the main reason 4,000 troops were put in Arlington. Freedom is every fucking dick serving this nation so we have freedom. And when a President or Congress person has a child facing a draft if we go to war, or continue a war, they might have a different view point.

Pretty much a self-centered asshole aren't you? Since you go to your private physicians, fuck the rest of veterans. You are really a piece of work.

I have used them for years and I can fucking well guarantee you my medical care is superior to yours.

That is an excuse, and the main reason 4,000 troops were put in Arlington. Freedom is every fucking dick serving this nation so we have freedom. And when a President or Congress person has a child facing a draft if we go to war, or continue a war, they might have a different view point.

freedom is an excuse?

Pretty much sums it all up

Fuck freedom right?

Dumbass

Hey look at it this way if I don't use the va the line is shorter for everyone else. I'm thinking of others! I'm courteous