'We The Tweeple' : What Twitter Says About Americans

header-desktop-99a6bbab.jpg

http://data.huffingtonpost.com/2016/we-the-tweeple

This is a very interesting breakdown of Americans into political affiliations. They searched the bios of people who use Twitter and it shows how polarized we are as a country. For example, If you quote the Bible, you are three times more likely to be a Republican. Even more if you are a follower of NASCAR. If you have the word 'bibliophile' in your bio, you are almost assuredly a liberal and Clinton supporter. (because intelligent people read books, cons. Thought I would help you put that together. You're welcome.)

Look in the mirror, if you dare.

That gives me an idea / if the deplorables are planning to act up like snotty little children when things don't go their way on November 8th then maybe the adults in room (liberals , independents and never Trump republicans ) should take away nascar , monsters truck shows and junk food to show those snotty little pukes who's in charge !

That gives me an idea / if the deplorables are planning to act up like snotty little children when things don't go their way on November 8th then maybe the adults in room (liberals , independents and never Trump republicans ) should take away nascar , monsters truck shows and junk food to show those snotty little pukes who's in charge !

And the medical hardware, like all their electric scooters

And the medical hardware, like all their electric scooters

Their internet privileges should be taken away to , we don't need them watching Alex jones conspiracy videos on YouTube / i watch Alex jones sometimes to do reasearch ( on primates lol )