PM for Chuck

I fixed your title

Rambling shitstorm !!!!! http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199823-rambling-shitstorm/

Chuck...I hate to sound childish and I know this is only a message board but could you please suspend my account for like a month. (I don't want to be banned all together)

In December I will have 20 years sobriety for D&A...so the fact is I have an addictive personality as part of my mental health problems; which is one of the reasons I hyperpost here when it would be better for me not to. Lately I have been having bad bouts of brief psychotic episodes that are brought on by stress and that just multiplies everything and the smallest of things will bother me. I was molested as a child so the baseless constant name calling of Trump is a pebble in my shoe and I am for freedom of expression but in my book it doesn't cut it.

As I told you before I am (basically) a shut in . People say get a life...well I am 60 years and how I made it that long I'll never know. In my addiction I tried to pull a gun on a LEO while out on bail for assaulting another one, I've shot at people and woke up in jail more than once not knowing how I got there; have had 3 motorcycle accidents that sent me to the HOSP. I've OD twice and gave a married woman a child and the list goes on.

So I have had all the excitement in my life I need and the WWW is about as wild as I get not of days.

Thanks ! I'm not trying to eat cheese but I appreciate the time you put in here...I'm sure you gotta deal with a bunch of dumb stuff. But than again you knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

Part of a PM exchange with MOD:

Not sure what the problem is Mack, but you know better than to stick derogatory language in titles.

I was just copying from the pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy* thread !

* title of ultraliberal thread that stood for numerous days until this PM.

JustPictures046.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaro...I have been bad suicidal for the last couple of days. It is really sad that you would be glad if I killed myself all for the simple reason I disagree with you politically. But if I said I was glad some ghetto rat who never worked one day in his life and a preyed on society was killed by the cops you would have a shit fit.

Why are ultraliberals so obsessed ?

Why are ultraliberals so hypocritical ?

Why are ultraliberals such know-it-alls ?

Why are ultraliberals out of thier FKn minds ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/14721622_1030203353772521_6456323475818220729_n.jpg?oh=5f03e274021147ed6de6b160fc9c4bf1&oe=588B577A

Here's the thing, Mack
I just don't want to

The way I figure, I'll suspend you, you won't come back, and for the rest of my life people will be going around saying "Old Mack offed himself because Chuck banned him from LF"

Tell you what
What're you doing for Thanksgiving?
I'll be making an oyster run to Florida and coming right back
How about if I stop off in Knoxville and you ride down and back with me and I drop you off on my way home?
(I oughtta be sick of shunning you after a 450 mile round trip)

What do you say?

Here's the thing, Mack

I just don't want to

The way I figure, I'll suspend you, you won't come back, and for the rest of my life people will be going around saying "Old Mack offed himself because Chuck banned him from LF"

The main reason I am glad I am a Catholic is because as a kid they drilled in my head if you kill yourself you go to hell and I'm not ready for that. I'm not going to kill myself I just get these thoughts and they won't go away even tho (as taught) I tell myself they are just thoughts and are not real.

Thank you for the offer but for Thanksgiving I invited a friend up from St Pete, don't know if she's come'n tho. Her husband of 30 years just died about 6 months ago way before his time and she is still really broken up. They were together as teenagers.

Anyhow...if you're going by I-75 you can stop and meet me, Lab Rat (my squeeze) Elly May, Tiny Montgomery and Bob Cat. As for Ranger it's best you keep your distance from him he is a mean MOFO.

I live 10 minutes from the Interstate by highway. I promise I don't have 2 heads and I won't kill you and eat you ala Jeffrey Dahmer style.

Here's the thing, Mack

I just don't want to

Tell you what

What're you doing for Thanksgiving?

I'll be making an oyster run to Florida and coming right back

How about if I stop off in Knoxville and you ride down and back with me and I drop you off on my way home?

(I oughtta be sick of shunning you after a 450 mile round trip)

What do you say?

Class act, beats the pants off of "eat shit".

Mack don't go with Chuck! This could be you!

ving-rhames-don-cheadle.jpg

Thanks for the laugh, that was hilarious.

The main reason I am glad I am a Catholic is because as a kid they drilled in my head if you kill yourself you go to hell and I'm not ready for that. I'm not going to kill myself I just get these thoughts and they won't go away even tho (as taught) I tell myself they are just thoughts and are not real.

Thank you for the offer but for Thanksgiving I invited a friend up from St Pete, don't know if she's come'n tho. Her husband of 30 years just died about 6 months ago way before his time and she is still really broken up. They were together as teenagers.

Anyhow...if you're going by I-75 you can stop and meet me, Lab Rat (my squeeze) Elly May, Tiny Montgomery and Bob Cat. As for Ranger it's best you keep your distance from him he is a mean MOFO.

I live 10 minutes from the Interstate by highway. I promise I don't have 2 heads and I won't kill you and eat you ala Jeffrey Dahmer style.

Go read through the Travon Martin thread. That should perk you up

And don't forget to eat shit

My parents aren't proud of my work but when your destiny calls you must answer!

They knew what the world was like before they had you. As long as you are happy doing what you're doing, you sick pervert, they should be proud.

Hillary%20Bill%20WH_zpsduvqrkma.jpg

Clinton leads Trump, two new polls show

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton is leading Donald Trump nationally among likely voters -- but two new polls diverge on the size of her lead.

Clinton is 11 percentage points ahead of Trump, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll out Sunday.

An ABC News/Washington Post poll, meanwhile, pegs her lead at 4 points.
In the NBC poll, Clinton has 48% support compared to 37% for Trump, 7% for Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% for the Green Party's Jill Stein. In a two-way race, Clinton leads 51% to 41%.

The NBC poll shows Trump could have paid a steep price for the "Access Hollywood" tape that showed him bragging about sexually assaulting women, which was followed by nine women claiming specific instances of Trump groping or kissing them without consent.
In a head-to-head with Trump, Clinton leads by 20 points among women -- while Trump is ahead by just 3 points with men.

32% say the video disqualified Trump from being president and that he should drop out of the race, while 53% disagree.

Clinton's debate performances have helped, too, the NBC poll found. Thirty-one percent of those surveyed said the two debates have made them more likely to vote for Clinton, while 14% say the debates make them more likely to back Trump.

The NBC poll shows voters' distaste with Trump doesn't extend to all Republicans: 46% of those polled say they want a Democrats to control Congress, while 44% say they favor a Republican-led Congress.

In the ABC poll, meanwhile, Clinton has 47% support to Trump's 43%, with Johnson at 5% and Stein at 2%.

That's little change from an ABC/Washington Post poll conducted just before the first debate and before the controversy over Trump's taped remarks about sexually assaulting women, which had Clinton's lead at 46% to 44%.

However, the poll did find some shifting dynamics in the race. Enthusiasm among Trump supporters is down to 79%, while Clinton's is up to 83% -- erasing the 10-point advantage in that measure that Trump had before the first debate. 68% say Trump probably has made unwanted advances toward women.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/

ABC News: Clinton 52% - Trump 29%
CNN/ORC: Clinton 52% - Trump 39%
Bloomberg: Clinton 52% - Trump 38%
CBS: Clinton 63% - Trump 26%
GWU: Clinton 62% - Trump 27%

(N=5,000) Average of above 5 Polls

Clinton: 281/5 = 56.2%
Trump: 159/5 = 31.8%

Karl Rove is throwing in the towel.

In an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” the Republican strategist said that Donald Trump’s poll numbers are simply too dismal to end in victory on election night.

“I don’t see it happening,” Rove told Fox. “If he plays an inside straight, he could get it, but I doubt he’s going to be able to play it.”

Rove explained Trump’s electoral vote deficit, swing state by swing state. Mitt Romney only won 206 electoral votes in 2012, and according to Rove’s judgment, Trump can only feel comfortable about 168, with just over two weeks to go before the Nov. 8 election.

Trump, Rove said, is barely eking out a polling lead in Ohio and Iowa, which Obama won in 2012. But he is also behind in North Carolina and Arizona, states that Romney won. And his deficit in other electoral vote-rich states like Florida is so severe that he is unlikely to pull ahead.

“I doubt that in the just over two weeks we’ve got left, conducting the kind of campaign he’s conducting, that he’s going to be able to swing 1 out of every, you know, 10 voters, 1 out of every 12 voters, 1 out of every 15 voters and 1 out of every 6 voters in a state and convert them,” Rove said.

Rove is not a man who gives up easily. In 2012, he had an on-air meltdown over whether Romney had won or lost Ohio, insisting in vain that the Republican nominee still had a chance to win the election. Romney lost.

Hillary%20Bill%20WH_zpsduvqrkma.jpg

hotel_zpssokinkkj.jpg

TRUMPSEX5_zpsl7y8ffi4.jpg