A Patriots Perspective

Once again I have nobody to vote for

Obviously I can't vote for that pig tyrant hrc

Can't vote trump

I can't consent to torture

He is not only too hawkish but never once said he would follow the Constitution when it came to war

Compared to hrc he is a peace nick

But way too hawkish for me

I can't consent to that

Hrc is so terrible I'm tempted to vote trump but I just can't do it

I can't vote for anybody that I think will violate the Constitution

Both will

Trump is easily the lesser of evils

I don't vote for lesser of evil

I don't want hrc to win

I don't want trump

I don't want Stein

I don't want Gary

As of now I can't vote Castle either

This whole election is a big joke anyways

The system is corrupt and on top of not liking any candidate, I don't want to participate in corrupted system

By the way, my non vote is not a vote for anybody

Fuck that talking point and if you really believe that stupid shit then fuck you too

You're an idiot

Can't vote trump

He is not only too hawkish but never once said he would follow the Constitution when it came to war

I can't consent to that

Both will

I don't want hrc to win

I don't want trump

I don't want Stein

I don't want Gary

The system is corrupt and on top of not liking any candidate, I don't want to participate in corrupted system

Fuck that talking point and if you really believe that stupid shit then fuck you too

You're an idiot

Write in Butch Flaccidy!

If you vote for hrc

You want hrc to win

Period

The point of voting is to vote for who you want to win

If you don't want understand that then I feel sorry for you

I get it though

This is the ONLY election where one candidate is so much worse than the other that its very tempting to vote for the one who will violate the Constitution less

But a vote against one is still a vote for the other

People say "if you don't vote then don't complain"

Fuck them

If you do vote these people in then how about you shut your face, you voted for this, I didn't

You consented

I didn't

I'm A.P.M. I don't consent to anything unconstitutional

Can't vote trump

I can't consent to that

Both will

I don't want hrc to win

I don't want trump

I don't want Stein

I don't want Gary

You're an idiot

The entirely fooled cradle to grave person is calling everyone not agreeing with him an idiot, yet he cannot explain where honesty got lost honestly believing reality is a greater good scenario.

Constitutional institutionalism vs institutional constitutionalism as both only suggest life could exist beyond the moment here while everything here cannot exist anyplace else again except in theory or theology promoting the hope anything is possible.

Know your limitations before assuming a leap of faith or following the jump to jpoin inaccurate decisions done as a mind the vocabulary as your genetic displacmeent doesn't matter to those directing social outcomes of society at large.

Fix corruption when everything is corrupted when everyone corrupted doesn't want what power of suggestion never fails to end by any interpretation of reality making next generations repeat every generation so far's total sum compounded mistakes.

The entirely fooled cradle to grave person is calling everyone not agreeing with him an idiot, yet he cannot explain where honesty got lost honestly believing reality is a greater good scenario.

sometimes you gotta call out the idiocy

Especially if the idiocy is a danger

sometimes you gotta call out the idiocy

Especially if the idiocy is a danger

Calling out doesn't fix your part in being part of the whole thing being corrupted. You want your collective ideas as the fulcrum of pitting one end against another played against the central balancing point of everything kinetically separated now.

Ignorance is an intellectual choice done individually as does each person's instincts naturally navigate being alive at the same time of being spaced apart now. Academia doesn't solve social problems, it teaches those loathing the skin they are in how to organize a minority opinion to rule over the majority of ancestors occupying the moment now.

Idiocy is taught, Educating everyone to not accept the self evident keeps deception as priority one in every society governed by symbolsm over substance semantics and practiced psychological class warfare over genetic displacement. This makes natural balancing everyone's natural enemy and denial the salvation for protecting the meaning established by malcontents willing to destroy everyone not complying with their wishful interpretation of how life should exist.

Civil brain stands alone but a civic mind uses those trained to not accept the self evident to work against those that do in every stage set as humanity institutionally in this atmosphere.

what constitutes character's rights to take away a gender's liberty to understand physical absolutes as reflected by inverting results adding specific details as they are occurring currently to the point of every letter I press typing this response.