True feelings about economy from a liberal

Looks like a case of a private assessment rather than a public one....

In an email to Hillary Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta from February 2016, released Friday by WikiLeaks, now-acting chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave a frank and honest assessment of the Obama economy — and it wasn’t good.

Donna Brazile:“I think people are more in despair about how things are — yes new jobs but they are low wage jobs,” she admits. “HOUSING is a huge issue. Most people pay half of what they make to rent,” she continued.

Brazile's comments also underscore the extent to which Democrats are perfectly happy to lie to the public in furtherance of their toxic, divisive agenda.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-donna-brazile-shreds-obama-economy/

....gotta love the economic recovery.......greatest ever! .....sic.....and with Hillary, we're going to get more of the same......

In an email to Hillary Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta from February 2016, released Friday by WikiLeaks, now-acting chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave a frank and honest assessment of the Obama economy — and it wasn’t good.

Donna Brazile:“I think people are more in despair about how things are — yes new jobs but they are low wage jobs,” she admits. “HOUSING is a huge issue. Most people pay half of what they make to rent,” she continued.

Brazile's comments also underscore the extent to which Democrats are perfectly happy to lie to the public in furtherance of their toxic, divisive agenda.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-donna-brazile-shreds-obama-economy/

....gotta love the economic recovery.......greatest ever! .....sic.....and with Hillary, we're going to get more of the same......

Well they keep saying things are getting better, I really can't see it. I've been a small business owner for close to 30 years now and it's tougher than it's ever been to make a dollar, working more hours and working harder than I ever have still leaves me coming up short. People in the industry I work within have little confidence in the future so money isn't being spent. The last 6 years I've seen more people lose their jobs and plants close down that I could ever imagine, we've seen down times in years past but nothing like now. If fuel prices weren't so cheap the entire industry would collapse overnight, we couldn't afford to chase that dollar.

Koking, I hear you....money is tight in my industry as well. Seems like the only entities purchasing anything are govt. sources.

In your case, you have your own business,...and that's a good thing....

Hopefully, whoever gets the helm at the Oval Office will create the environment for monetary flow.

Good luck to you...

Koking, I hear you....money is tight in my industry as well. Seems like the only entities purchasing anything are govt. sources.

In your case, you have your own business,...and that's a good thing....

Hopefully, whoever gets the helm at the Oval Office will create the environment for monetary flow.

Good luck to you...

We'll see, up until a few years back all you had to do was your job, the better you were the more money you made. I used to tell people there was money waiting to be picked up all over the place, you just had to hustle, now it's just not there.

In an email to Hillary Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta from February 2016, released Friday by WikiLeaks, now-acting chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave a frank and honest assessment of the Obama economy and it wasnt good.

Donna Brazile:I think people are more in despair about how things are yes new jobs but they are low wage jobs, she admits. HOUSING is a huge issue. Most people pay half of what they make to rent, she continued.

What ya think you gonna get with Trump? The idea that a man whose business has gone bankruptcy four times, stiffed thousands of small business owners, been sued all over the place for fraud, used his charity as a slush fund and who has revealed that he lost more than 915 million in a year where the stock market gained 37% ~ is somehow an economic genius could only be true in Trump world.

What ya think you gonna get with Trump? The idea that a man whose business has gone bankruptcy four times, stiffed thousands of small business owners, been sued all over the place for fraud, used his charity as a slush fund and who has revealed that he lost more than 915 million in a year where the stock market gained 37% ~ is somehow an economic genius could only be true in Trump world.

Here's the only good thing I can say about Trump, both sides hate the guy, Dems and Repubs.

Here's the only good thing I can say about Trump, both sides hate the guy, Dems and Repubs.

Fucking sick and tired of conholes making an economic argument for trump. There simply is none. If you like trump you like him for other reasons, like giving the GOP the middle finger. Or worse, you can identify with his nasty ass. But just come on out and say so or at least keep your sanctimonious bs to yourself

You wanna cry about the economic conditions in the US, get a shovel and dig up old Ronny Reagan. Tell him all about it

We'll see, up until a few years back all you had to do was your job, the better you were the more money you made. I used to tell people there was money waiting to be picked up all over the place, you just had to hustle, now it's just not there.

Can't help but believe that money can be made here, it's just that incentives might have to be put into place in order for risks to be taken, and businesses to startup.

Dude, you're just regurgitating the party line, only to be taken with a grain of salt, if that much.....

So what if Trump went bankrupt four times? ....so what?....he took risks and finally got it right.....what seems to be the problem here is that you're hating.....

Fucking sick and tired of conholes making an economic argument for trump. There simply is none. If you like trump you like him for other reasons, like giving the GOP the middle finger. Or worse, you can identify with his nasty ass. But just come on out and say so or at least keep your sanctimonious bs to yourself

You wanna cry about the economic conditions in the US, get a shovel and dig up old Ronny Reagan. Tell him all about it

Zaro, go ahead, ......rant.....get it off your chest......but, in the end, you'll be clueless about what motivates Trump Supporters......

In an email to HillaryClinton campaign Chair John Podesta from February 2016, released Friday by WikiLeaks, now-acting chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave a frank and honest assessment of the Obama economy — and it wasn’t good.

I will enjoy listening to the GOP comments.

Dude, you're just regurgitating the party line, only to be taken with a grain of salt, if that much.....

So what if Trump went bankrupt four times? ....so what?....he took risks and finally got it right.....what seems to be the problem here is that you're hating.....

He took risks? LMAO!! No dummy, he filed bankruptcy and stiffed everybody and their brother four times.

I will enjoy listening to the GOP comments.

He took risks? LMAO!! No dummy, he filed bankruptcy and stiffed everybody and their brother four times.

.....oh joy!....another crusading hater....haters just got to hate.....

aaaaannnnddd through those bankruptcies he's amassed hundreds of companies. Employed thousands of tax-paying folks.

What is it with you liberals and your disdain for successful people?

Can't help but believe that money can be made here, it's just that incentives might have to be put into place in order for risks to be taken, and businesses to startup.

We still turn a profit but the line is tight. Foreign competition is our biggest obstacle, we used to be able to beat them with the quality of our products because there was no question we offered better U.S. made products, that's not the case anymore and even I know the products they are offering are good quality products for the most part. Our main selling point now is we offer products made by U.S. workers which still carries some weight with some people but others can't get over the fact that our products are so much higher in price. I could and probably should go the direction the few left in our industry have taken, quit manufacturing in the U.S., it would eliminate a lot of headaches. I think an environment needs to be put in place that favors products created in the U.S. by U.S. workers, that doesn't exist at this time. I would dare anyone to commit money to start a company, buy the machines, hire the staff and start to make widgets, no sooner than the first widgets rolled out of you shop the foreign manufactures would grab up samples of you product and you would be faced with trying to sell the same widgets at least twice the cost, good luck with that.

Isn't it amazing how every conservative on this forum CLAIMS they own their own business..

Even Turdzilla.

Maybe that's what makes them a conservative, I would think most small business owners would lean that direction. Have you ever owned and ran your own business?