A 10th Woman Accuses Donald Trump of Inappropriate Touching

The day after Donald J. Trump said accusations of inappropriate sexual contact with nine women were totally false, a new accuser came forward on Thursday and described an encounter in which she said Mr. Trump grabbed her arm and fondled her breast.

Karena Virginia, a yoga instructor and life coach from the New York region, said she was 27 at the time and was waiting for a car to take her home outside the United States Open tennis tournament in 1998.

She overheard Mr. Trump, who she said she had never met, speaking to a group of men about her legs.

Mr. Trump approached and grabbed her right arm, Ms. Virginia said. Then his hand touched the right inside of my breast, she added.

She flinched, she recalled. Mr. Trump said, "Dont you know who I am?"

"After her car pulled up, my shock turned to shame,"Ms. Virginia said. " I felt ashamed that I was wearing a short dress and heels."

Ms. Virginia, the 10th woman to accuse Mr. Trump of inappropriate sexual advances since the release of a tape on which he boasted of such behavior, fought back tears while speaking at a news conference called by the activist lawyer Gloria Allred, who was a Hillary Clinton delegate at the Democratic National Convention in July in Philadelphia.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump said, " Don't you know who I am?"

Yes douche, we know exactly who you are. You're the lying pervert that keeps insisting you don't know any of these women, even a reporter who interviewed you and a Celebity Apprendice contestant.

With the two women that Mark Cuban knows who haven't come forward, the total is now up to 12 women who this scumbag has sexually assaulted or improperly touched..

God knows how many dozens ( hundreds?) more that are out there who are still remaining in the shadows.

Yeah a 73 year old grandmother is a whore. Lmao

The only whore is YOU..for carrying this disgusting pervert's water.

Dedicated to the narrative aren't you? Know how your vernacular gives your real intentions away? The use of "we" where me, myself, and I is the only person expressioning an opinion.

The art of distorting the self evident becomes obvious to anyone wanting to understand why everything is individually displaced universally as kinetically moving in the moment here. The simplicity unravels thousands of years of misdirection done by humanity in every social conviction about character matters and ancestors don't count if they do not pick a side to defend cradle to grave staging a vocabulary as a means to dictate who's who in the cast of people on the world stage.

Yeah a 73 year old grandmother is a whore. Lmao

The only whore is YOU..for carrying this disgusting pervert's water.

At 73 less likely, but how was her behavior 50 years ago? Hey, isn't Donald 70 himself? When I was 45 years younger I heard a saying, "Love the one you are with.".

No result has a peculiar way of defending the serial sex offender.

If you are denying me baing a sole result("no result") then you are denying being one yourself. That requires minding your superiors and reciting what was programmed to mind with everything you say.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste since it took so many generations to manifest as society currently directed by inaccurate facts keeping everyone guessing as to what reality means globally, each generated ancestor added to the atmosphere.

"It takes a village" has more than one interpretation, mob rule for one.

Irwin Corey can't give even one good reason why a 73 year old grandmother would come forward if she wasnt molested.

Party loyalty, ideology must be followed to the grave to keep it really governing life as everyone defines it differently. Now how does life operate the same regardless the society defending hypothetical values(symbolism over substance) philosophies?

Substance within symbolism is self evident because of how everything is self contained here simultaneously spaced apart be it ancestry in this atmosphere or solar systems beyond this atmosphere.

See, I stopped being emotionally governed by "what if scenarios". It allows me to see through alterior motives at directing other peoples' ancestry to do what the individual won't, don't, can't do by themselves. I understand the benefits of social interaction and living as a sole result of ancestry within a species occupying the moment here as specifically as it exists now being mismangaed by those thinking life is a game to be won or lost when it is forever an adapt or become extinct moment.

What does "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." actually represents ancestrally, not socially? It only takes one to start an exponential implosion.

1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1,024, 2,048, 4,096, 8,192, etc, etc. etc.

Know what life becomes when one removes all doubt sustained by science fiction and spiritual fantasies? Liberating and very, very frustrating dealing with deniers.

But now being Eternity, I understand what Eternal Hell concepts come from and why artistic impressionists sell the concept to exist after death for falure in serving humanity as directed cradle to grave.

The day after Donald J. Trump said accusations of inappropriate sexual contact with nine women were totally false, a new accuser came forward on Thursday and described an encounter in which she said Mr. Trump grabbed her arm and fondled her breast.

Karena Virginia, a yoga instructor and life coach from the New York region, said she was 27 at the time and was waiting for a car to take her home outside the United States Open tennis tournament in 1998.

She overheard Mr. Trump, who she said she had never met, speaking to a group of men about her legs.

Mr. Trump approached and grabbed her right arm, Ms. Virginia said. Then his hand touched the right inside of my breast, she added.

She flinched, she recalled. Mr. Trump said, "Dont you know who I am?"

"After her car pulled up, my shock turned to shame,"Ms. Virginia said. " I felt ashamed that I was wearing a short dress and heels."

Ms. Virginia, the 10th woman to accuse Mr. Trump of inappropriate sexual advances since the release of a tape on which he boasted of such behavior, fought back tears while speaking at a news conference called by the activist lawyer Gloria Allred, who was a Hillary Clinton delegate at the Democratic National Convention in July in Philadelphia.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html

Why do you jump on the distraction band wagon ..... all of this sex talk?

Aren't there more important issues?

If these women have a case they should take these accusations to a lawyer, a district attorney then ultimately file suit.

This crap is not for discussion in a political campaign HOWEVER conservatives love this garbage and the real issues get left behind!!!

For the 1000th time...

The Douche keeps lying that he never assaulted anyone which infuriates the women that were assaulted..and gives them more incentive to come forward.

Some of these people's incentive is to get on TV..

Just last week one of the accusers relatives claimed she's been trying to get famous for years.......

Why do you jump on the distraction band wagon ..... all of this sex talk?

Aren't there more important issues?

If these women have a case they should take these accusations to a lawyer, a district attorney then ultimately file suit.

This crap is not for discussion in a political campaign HOWEVER conservatives love this garbage and the real issues get left behind!!!

The country has a right to know if their president( like that will happen) is a pervert.

This goes directly to his unfitness to be president.

The country has a right to know if their president( like that will happen) is a pervert.

This goes directly to his unfitness to be president.

I agree..

However this man is famous and is pretty easy to find.

Why didn't these people come forward earlier if they were so "insulted" and "damaged"?

Some of these people's incentive is to get on TV..

Just last week one of the accusers relatives claimed she's been trying to get famous for years.......

If you think these women are willing to open themselves up for ridicule and being called names JUST to get on TV..you're a bigger dope than I ever imagined.

So I guess you think all of Bill's accusers are telling the truth and Trump's accusers are lying.

Cmon..say it.

You think all 10 of these women are lying.

I agree..

However this man is famous and is pretty easy to find.

Why didn't these people come forward earlier if they were so "insulted" and "damaged"?

OMG..I've answered this question in this thread and about 20 times in other threads.

If you think these women are willing to open themselves up for ridicule and being called names JUST to get on TV..you're a bigger dope than I ever imagined.

So I guess you think all of Bill's accusers are telling the truth and Trump's accusers are lying.

Cmon..say it.

You think all 10 of these women are lying.

OMG..I've answered this question in this thread and about 20 times in other threads.

I just don't know if they're lying...

I don't have a rush to judgement.

In Clinton's case he was caught lying about the behavior and pleaded to it after many denials.

It changed my opinion.