Why Not Vote for a Ham Sandwich?

Trump is stupid and belligerent. Clinton is smart but also self serving.

I don't see us really getting a good deal from either one. So why not vote for a ham sandwich?

Is one running?

Henry Chinaski would have made a great President.

A fictional character?

Both are to sickening proportions.

Ok, so we really cannot hold her self-serving interests against her, as a difference between her and Trump.

Before we move on, what are these self-serving interests?

Then,........What else you got? :)

Trump is stupid and belligerent. Clinton is smart but also self serving.

I don't see us really getting a good deal from either one. So why not vote for a ham sandwich?

Clinton is self serving? she's done more for others and children than Trump could possible do in 5 lifetimes. Trump is all about self serving in every way or form you fuckin Nitwit.

Clinton is self serving? she's done more for others and children than Trump could possible do in 5 lifetimes. Trump is all about self serving in every way or form you fuckin Nitwit.

I still think we'd be better off if we let a ham sandwich get elected for 4 years.

If I spent $2,285,936.00 slandering you for two years, what do you think the public opinion of you would be? You or ham sandwich?

That's part of the process. The ham sandwich doesn't have to fight a long and tawdry mud slinging.

That's part of the process. The ham sandwich doesn't have to fight a long and tawdry mud slinging.

So you realize she was slandered and decided a ham sandwich is better huh?

I guess we could all set home and let Trump has his way with you. lol, forget a ham sandwich.