Trump WON yesterdays debate... in MANY WAYS !!

He hammered Hillary on the Clinton Foundation, and he being CORUPT... and when the question was specifically asked of her, SHE pivoted away from it a FAST as possible... when Wallace tried to redirect her BACK to the question, she pivoted away AGAIN... THAT tells me she is VERY dirty when it comes to the Clinton Foundation... and I would expect new e-mails to CONTINUE to show that.

Her explanation of her economic policy, which Trump picked apart as being an extension of a failed Obama strategy, when she was done, Wallace asked her that it did have a lot of similarities to the failed Obama strategy (green energy, infrastructure, and "investment" (code word for government programs)... Wallace asked if her proposal was essentially an Obama strategy with MORE STIMULUS... Hillary had NO good answer... Obama's economy has yielded ONLY 1-2% growth over 8 YEARS...

The abortion question, when Trump brought up late term abortions (where I WISH he had better described the late term abortion process... where they deliver the baby, fully formed, except for the head... and THEN take scissors and cut the babies spine, killing it)... Hillary seemed shaken by that one...

FINALLY, when they asked him about accepting the results of the election regardless of circumstances... KNOWING that the Clinton Cabal is up to their EARS in preparations for voter fraud, said he "would let every one know"... essentially saying, if it was a fair election, then yes, but if there was evidence of massive voter fraud, THEN he would NOT... NOR SHOUL HE !!

Trump was presidential, calm, and made VERY good points... I think this election will come down to the wire... AND, I HOPE that the Clintons don't think they can STEAL the election... I think they will have a RUDE awakening. if that happens...

He hammered Hillary on the Clinton Foundation, and he being CORUPT... and when the question was specifically asked of her, SHE pivoted away from it a FAST as possible... when Wallace tried to redirect her BACK to the question, she pivoted away AGAIN... THAT tells me she is VERY dirty when it comes to the Clinton Foundation... and I would expect new e-mails to CONTINUE to show that.

Her explanation of her economic policy, which Trump picked apart as being an extension of a failed Obama strategy, when she was done, Wallace asked her that it did have a lot of similarities to the failed Obama strategy (green energy, infrastructure, and "investment" (code word for government programs)... Wallace asked if her proposal was essentially an Obama strategy with MORE STIMULUS... Hillary had NO good answer... Obama's economy has yielded ONLY 1-2% growth over 8 YEARS...

The abortion question, when Trump brought up late term abortions (where I WISH he had better described the late term abortion process... where they deliver the baby, fully formed, except for the head... and THEN take scissors and cut the babies spine, killing it)... Hillary seemed shaken by that one...

FINALLY, when they asked him about accepting the results of the election regardless of circumstances... KNOWING that the Clinton Cabal is up to their EARS in preparations for voter fraud, said he "would let every one know"... essentially saying, if it was a fair election, then yes, but if there was evidence of massive voter fraud, THEN he would NOT... NOR SHOUL HE !!

Trump was presidential, calm, and made VERY good points... I think this election will come down to the wire... AND, I HOPE that the Clintons don't think they can STEAL the election... I think they will have a RUDE awakening. if that happens...

Your douche needed a knock out punch to stop the bleeding as Hillary continues to widen her lead in the battleground states.

He didn't get it.

He did just the opposite..

The #1 topic everyone is talking about today is his inexplicable comment that he won't say if he'll honor the election results as EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE IN HISTORY HAS DONE.

Your douche needed a knock out punch to stop the bleeding as Hillary continues to widen her lead in the battleground states.

He didn't get it.

He did just the opposite..

The #1 topic everyone is talking about today is his inexplicable comment that he won't say if he'll honor the election results as EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE IN HISTORY HAS DONE.

really?

You sure every candidate accepted the results?

Do your homework son

Wallace brought up the foundation and I think she responded perfectly, explain what it does with money, and the attributes of the funding. When she challenged Trump's foundation and his misused of funds, he had no explanation.

Trump did not pick apart her plan at all, and she and Wallace buried Trump in his dream trickle down plan that would cost $20 Trillion to implement. Once again Trump had no explanation or denial of the facts. His plan was unworkable, Hillary's works.

No, Hillary was in command again, telling Trump it is a women's right to chose and late abortions are to save the mother's life. Once again, Trump could not defend his choice or address the issue.

Yes, once again Trump shows he cannot answer questions when asked, and lost on that point. You can make shit up, speculate this or that, but it didn't come out of Trump's pie hole, and you were not in the debate. Yes Trump was somewhat calmed down, but still interrupting like a child that doesn't understand the rules of debate, and didn't engage the audience afterwards, but went into a depressed state on the stage with his family. Sickening.

And the polls shows he lost the debate, well all three of them.

He hammered Hillary on the Clinton Foundation, and he being CORUPT..

Trump was presidential, calm, and made VERY good points... I]

Hillary Clinton won the final presidential debate, topping Donald Trump by a 13-point margin according to a CNN/ORC poll of debate watchers, giving Clinton a clean sweep across all three of this year's presidential debates.

Overall, 52% who watched tonight's matchup thought Clinton did the best job, to the 39% that thought Trump did. That's a tighter margin than in the first two debates. After the first debate, 62% of those who watched said Clinton won, 27% Trump, followed by a 57% Clinton to 34% Trump margin for the town hall debate held October 9.