Why Repeal the Second Amendment?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's insane..even for you.

Deplorable: by Hillary saying she supports the 2nd Amendment that really means she's against people owning a gun to protect themselves.

Lmao

Really? The Hildabeast has repeatedly said she thinks the Heller case was "wrongly decided". She even admitted it last night. The McDonald case that followed extended the ruling to the state level.

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), was a landmark case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held in a 5-4 decision that the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution applies to federal enclaves and protects an individual's right to possess a firearm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. The decision did not address the question of whether the Second Amendment extends beyond federal enclaves to the states,[1] which was addressed later by McDonald v. Chicago (2010). It was the first Supreme Court case to decide whether the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.[2]

On June 26, 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in Heller v. District of Columbia.[3][4] The Supreme Court struck down provisions of the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975 as unconstitutional, determined that handguns are "arms" for the purposes of the Second Amendment, found that the Regulations Act was an unconstitutional ban, and struck down the portion of the Regulations Act that requires all firearms including rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock". Prior to this decision the Firearms Control Regulation Act of 1975 also restricted residents from owning handguns except for those registered prior to 1975.

No Battery Powered Dildo, Madame President will only take away YOUR guns..and then send a drone directly right up YOUR ASS.

So you are saying she will willingly violate the Constitution. Hell, I could have told you that and you wouldn't have had to strain that one brain cell you have.

I noticed you dropped your idiotic position quickly and changed the subject. You must have scored high in liberal school.

So you are saying she will willingly violate the Constitution. Hell, I could have told you that and you wouldn't have had to strain that one brain cell you have.

I noticed you dropped your idiotic position quickly and changed the subject. You must have scored high in liberal school.

I dropped nothing..you obviously don't know what I SUPPORT THE 2nd AMENDMENTmeans.

Violate the constitution my ass. The framers wanted a living breathing document that explands with time not dogma stuck in the 1700's.

A large % of Americans support what she's going to do and that is get better background checks and keep guns out of the hands of terrorists. Maybe you have something to be paranoid about Dildo?

Are you a terrorist?

If you really think she supports the 2nd Amendment, I have a bridge to sell you.

Trump supports gun control, so it would be hypocritical at this point to chastise Hillary for supporting gun control. Or are you saying only Conservatives can support gun control?

What about the assault weapons ban she wants?

Which has been proven to do nothing.

Like ordinary citizens need assault weapons.

Fuck you on that.

The police and military are the only ones that should own assault weapons..not any unstable kook who has the money to buy them.

Hold on to your hat because there are big changes coming your way.

The times they are achanging.

Madam President is going to kick your ass with the Supreme Court and with sensible gun laws.

Fuck you on that.

The police and military are the only ones that should own assault weapons..not any unstable kook who has the money to buy them.

Madam President is going to kick your ass with the Supreme Court and with sensible gun laws.

Brilliant - - - more gun laws. That'll put a dent in the 1/2 billion +++ illegal - in the wind - never registered firearms, floatin around.

Fuck you on that.

Show me the word "need" in the 2nd Amendment.