• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

123 your out To do list for October 20th

1) take 14 years old cousin to planned parenthood

2 ) take selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors aka Prozac

3)quit your job at Wal-Mart

4 )meet up with other deplorables and plan to overthrow government !!!

Listen up stupid , its obvious by your manic episode this morning ( check his nutty posts ) was brought on by the stress of knowing that HRC is A OK in the USA with everyone other than a few basket dwelling deplorables .

And you're the guy yesterday that said all conservatives should be murdered............

Zo9 you know that's not what I said , honestly a bunch conservative Christians are in my immediate family / so relax and stop saying I said murdered cause I didn't / I did suggest someone should developed a disease that kills cons that cant say trump is a rapist . Zo9 can you say trumps a rapists ? Cause you know he is and if you want to hold on to the slim hope it's a set up , then I actually feel sorry for you .

Zo9 you know that's not what I said , honestly a bunch conservative Christians are in my immediate family / so relax and stop saying I said murdered cause I didn't / I did suggest someone should developed a disease that kills cons that cant say trump is a rapist . Zo9 can you say trumps a rapists ? Cause you know he is and if you want to hold on to the slim hope it's a set up , then I actually feel sorry for you .

First of all doesn't someone have to be charged and convicted before you decide to kill people that can't say he's a rapist?

"Someone should develop a disease the kills cons....."...

Sounds like murder to me...