Conservative Sums Up Third Debate

Bret Stephens

@StephensWSJ

Trump's answer on accepting the outcome of the vote is the most disgraceful statement by a presidential candidate in 160 years.

disqualifying

I seem to recall an election in 2000 where a candidate went down kicking and screaming and filing lawsuits on the outcome of the election.

Oh yeah, it was the presidential election in 2000 and the candidate was Al Gore.

apples and orange

I seem to recall an election in 2000 where a candidate went down kicking and screaming and filing lawsuits on the outcome of the election.

Oh yeah, it was the presidential election in 2000 and the candidate was Al Gore.

Funny you don't know what happened...

Kellyanne Conway used that same lame excuse last night and when a number of people tried to educate her, she literally ran away..

1. Did Gore say at his debates he'd not concede if he lost?

2. Didn't Gore immediately concede to Bush when he heard he lost ?

3. Wasn't it the right thing to do to take back conceding once the outcome of the election was in question?

Bret Stephens

@StephensWSJ

Trump's answer on accepting the outcome of the vote is the most disgraceful statement by a presidential candidate in 160 years.

Bret Stephens is a notable conservative from the right leaning Wall Street Journal.

Republicans across the land are appalled over Trump's undemocratic statement.

1. Did Gore say at his debates he'd not concede if he lost?

2. Didn't Gore immediately concede to Bush when he heard he lost ?

3. Wasn't it the right thing to do to take back conceding once the outcome of the election was in question?

1. He was never asked at a debate, was he? I don't recall.

2. He conceded through a phone call, right?

3. In his situation, no. He conceded to Bush and should have followed through. He basically gave his word that Bush won and reneged.

He asked for a recount, which was entirely legal, you lying con whore. He never said he would refuse to accept the decision, you lying whore.

And even after the corrupt cons on the supreme court STOPPED THE RECOUNT and announced that THEY would simply PICK the candidate they wanted, Gore accepted it

Why do you cons lie so continually? Why do you love and worship lies, and believe that lies are the correct response to EVRYTHING?

People with integrity and honor find it baffling.

1. He was never asked at a debate, was he? I don't recall.

2. He conceded through a phone call, right?

3. In his situation, no. He conceded to Bush and should have followed through. He basically gave his word that Bush won and reneged.

Yes gore immediately conceded just like I said .

3. WRONG..Gore did what every other candidate would do once he found out the Florida count was too close to call.

Your boy fucked up big time ( LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES)

Ever notice how many times his surrogates have to go out and try to explain what he really meant?

Dozens and dozens.

This joke of a candidate will be and needs to be totally humiliated in the election as do you DEPLORABLES.

And you KNOW that's going to happen on Nov 8.

why did the gop STOP the Fla recount 3 times?????

Why so many votes for Buchanon in Jewish Palm Beach?????

Buchanan received 3,407 votes—which some saw as inconsistent with Palm Beach County's liberal leanings, its large Jewish population and his showing in the rest of the state. As a result of the county's now-infamous "butterfly ballot," he is suspected to have gained thousands of inadvertent votes. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer stated, "Palm Beach county is a Pat Buchanan stronghold and that's why Pat Buchanan received 3,407 votes there." However, Reform Party officials strongly disagreed, estimating the number of supporters in the county at between 400 and 500. Appearing on The Today Show, Buchanan said:

“ When I took one look at that ballot on Election Night... it's very easy for me to see how someone could have voted for me in the belief they voted for Al Gore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan_presidential_campaign,_2000

And even after the corrupt cons on the supreme court STOPPED THE RECOUNT and announced that THEY would simply PICK the candidate they wanted, Gore accepted it

Al Gore is an American hero for accepting the final result of the election even though he knew he got the shaft. And he did this for the sake of our democracy.

Now compare this laudable behavior to:

THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED.THE PRESS IS BIASED AGAINST ME. HILLARY WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS VOTER FRAUD.

Not only is this traitorous and totally unacceptable behavior it shows he's nothing but a

Let's all say it together....

WHINY LITTLE BITCH.

Yes gore immediately conceded just like I said .

3. WRONG..Gore did what every other candidate would do once he found out the Florida count was too close to call.Your boy fucked up big time ( LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES)

Ever notice how many times his surrogates have to go out and try to explain what he really meant?

"We begin where we always begin, with Donald Trump being insane and the subsequent dispatch of willing surrogates to the various network shows to explain that his latest angry grunting noise was, in fact, quite clever and not at all the ravings of a lunatic mind. "

Dozens and dozens.

It is continual - and it quite nicely exposes cons' complete and total ethical bankruptcy and hypocrisy. They are morally bankrupt and degraded Nazi stooges who will grin and cheer at the most monstrous behavior, the most repulsive crimes and vile hatred, if it serves their master.

They are the dregs of this county.

This joke of a candidate will be and needs to be totally humiliated in the election as do you DEPLORABLES. And you KNOW that's going to happen on Nov 8.

Not one con who has turned a blind eye to and tried to excuse and lie away Trump's vicious, insane and tyrannical flood of lies and hatred should ever be allowed to forget it.

He asked for a recount, which was entirely legal, you lying con whore. He never said he would refuse to accept the decision, you lying whore.

Why do you cons lie so continually? Why do you love and worship lies, and believe that lies are the correct response to EVRYTHING?

People with integrity and honor find it baffling.

There's another instance of Isabel making a personal attack using a variation of "you whore" and calling people liars over a simple discussion.

Was he ever asked if he would accept the results during their debates?

Asking for a recount is different than conceding and then reneging on that concession. It's a matter of personal integrity. I agree that what happened with the recounts and the SCOTUS was shitty all around.

Why?

He didn't say he wouldn't accept it. He said he would look at the facts at the time and tell you then.

Why is this a problem for you?

Funny you need someone to interpret it for you just like the Douche's surrogates have to do every time he opens his mouth.

Fuck him he'll tell us " then"

He didn't come out and say he'll accept the election results which is the crux of Bret Stephens comment.

You're hilarious..

When he continually said racist statements you'd ask WHAT RACIST STATEMENTS?

When he'd make sexist statements you'd ask WHAT SEXIST STATEMENTS?

WHen women all over the country heard him say he never sexually assaulted any women ..and then the women he sexually assaulted came out and told their stories how he sexually assaulted them..you called them liars.

You're a full fledged bonified irredeemable Trump whore.

That's not even debatable.

I asked YOU why YOU have a problem with it?

For the same reason as most republicans, conservatives liberals and democrats.

Our democracy is based on the peaceful transfer of power and when he preceded his comment with THE ELECTION IS RIGGED, it sets a dangerous precedence in this country.

Hillary hit the nail on the head when she said," Whenever something doesn't go Donald's way it always someone's else's fault."

Example # 2,646,793 of why he should never be and never will be president.

And another :

Donald Trump's Head Fake to Nowhere

How a disastrous third debate for Trump overshadowed Hillary Clinton's masterful performance.

Wednesday night, Donald Trumps refusal to commit to accepting the results of the election is going to obscure just how badly he lost the third presidential debate. The structure of debates makes it rare that one candidate wins not just on the substance and persuasiveness of their answers (the important stuff), but also on command of the stage, laugh lines, oppo dumps, and big, memorable moments. Hillary Clinton won by all these measures. Her margin was so big that if the third debate were an election, it couldnt possibly be stolen.

https://www.google.c.../p/46c9cdd6f6d5

Nice try, but Gore conceded the election within 24 hours of Floriduh certifying the results.