MY NEW FAMILY MEMBER!

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S OWN BROTHER.....

“She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Malik Obama, brother of BARACK HUSSEIN-OBAMA.....

Mr. Malik Obama ALSO stated:

"I understand my brother cannot run for President of this Great Country again.......But if he COULD, I would NOT vote for him..........FIRST, because of his dishonesty, and his POOR JUDGEMENT, in appointing Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State.

Many, many, people, in Africa, the MiddleEast, and AMERICANS DIED, UNNECCESARILY!

Because of politics decisions, by Barack, and Mrs. Clinton. NOT caring about LIVES.

It was VERY POOR leadership, for him to appoint Mrs. Clinton.....

He should have given her a job better suited, to her abilities..like cleaning toilets, in the White House." *****

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahaharahashatrahaaraharaharhashathavhaxhayahaz!

YOU GO, MALIK!.......WELCOME TO AMERICA!....COME OVER FOR COFFEE, ANYTIME!

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S OWN BROTHER.....

“She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Malik Obama, brother of BARACK HUSSEIN-OBAMA.....

Mr. Malik Obama ALSO stated:

"I understand my brother cannot run for President of this Great Country again.......But if he COULD, I would NOT vote for him..........FIRST, because of his dishonesty, and his POOR JUDGEMENT, in appointing Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State.

Many, many, people, in Africa, the MiddleEast, and AMERICANS DIED, UNNECCESARILY!

Because of politics decisions, by Barack, and Mrs. Clinton. NOT caring about LIVES.

It was VERY POOR leadership, for him to appoint Mrs. Clinton.....

He should have given her a job better suited, to her abilities..like cleaning toilets, in the White House." *****

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahaharahashatrahaaraharaharhashathavhaxhayahaz!

YOU GO, MALIK!.......WELCOME TO AMERICA!....COME OVER FOR COFFEE, ANYTIME!

KILLARY SHOULD BE IN JAIL , SHE IS NOT ELIGIBLE.......Hillary-in-jail-again.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah.. Trump using Obama''s half brother as a prop was as successful as when he lined up 4 of Bill's accusers at the last debate.

El Douche is the biggest fraud in politics.

I love it when Kate McKinnon playing Hillary saw the women at the debate and faked being so hurt and bothered by it and then said," I'm a woman made of iron... HI GIRLS" ( as she waved to them.)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Deplorables: The biggest losers in the universe.

Yeah.. Trump using Obama''s half brother as a prop was as successful as when he lined up 4 of Bill's accusers at the last debate.

El Douche is the biggest fraud in politics.

I love it when Kate McKinnon playing Hillary saw the women at the debate and faked being so hurt and bothered by it and then said," I'm a woman made of iron... HI GIRLS" ( as she waved to them.)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Deplorables: The biggest losers in the universe.

Yeah, but you loved it MORE when you saw the video of Obama showing his 3-inch "ERECTION", TO ALL THE FEMALE REPORTERS ON AN AIRPLANE IN 2008.............

Because it gave you numerous FANTASIES, ABOUT SUCKING OBAMA'S COCK.

Right, "Septic-Tank"? ......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

C'mon, you can ADMIT IT, HERE......I won't TELL ANYONE !.............I PROMISE!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

****************************************************************************************************

But THE CROOKED MEDIA IS MORE CONCERNED WITH BEING "IN THE TANK", FOR ANY DEMOCRAP, REPORTING LIES ABOUT TRUMP!..........AS FAR AS THE CORRUPT, LYING DNC-CORRUPT MEDIA IS CONCERNED, IT'S "BIG NEWS" THAT TRUMP CALLED A FAT CHICK "FAT", 35 YEARS AGO, THEN OBAMA, SHOWING HIS LITTLE COCK TO A PLANE FULL OF FEMALES, IN 2008!

NO, THEY'RE(THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA) NOT CORRUPT!

NO, THE ELECTION IS NOT CORRUPTED, AND A SHAM !

NO, THE CORRUPT MEDIA HASN'T GIVEN 25 PERCENTAGE POINTS TO HILLARY, BY THE CONSTANT DRUMBEAT OF "HILLARY'S AN ANGEL, TRUMP IS THE DEVIL" INTO THE BRAINS OF 50 MILLION LOW-INTELLIGENCE MUSHY-HEADED DROOLERS!

Y'KNOW, THE LOW-INTEL DROOLERS, THE AMERICAN-IDOL, REALITY-SHOW MORONS, WHO DON'T KNOW, UNDERSTAND, OR EVEN CARE, ABOUT THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, LIKE HIGHER TAXES, CORRUPT "FOUNDATIONS", NATIONAL SECURITY BREACHES, USING POLITICAL POWER TO SWAY OTHER, SUPPOSEDLY INDEPENDENT AGENCIES, LIKE THE IRS, FBI, TRAVEL OFFICE, JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, STATE DEPARTMENT.

THE AVERAGE, TV-DROOLER DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION, TO ALL THESE CORRUPT ACTIVITIES. SO ALL THEY KNOW, BESIDES AMERICA-IDOL, IS WHAT'S DRUMMED INTO THEIR HEADS,EVERY DAY, EVERY-HOUR-AT-THE-TOP-OF-THE-HOUR ON CNN,

THAT "HILLARY'S AN ANGEL, TRUMP IS THE DEVIL"

FARTFACE thinks the media is creating lies about the Douche.

Funny.

What lies would they be?

Fact checking this lying scoundrel has opened up many jobs in this industry to keep up with all of the douche's lies.

and another lie of Fartface's is about CNN. They always have a panel of 6. Three Douche surrogates trying to explain his lies and bonehead comments and 3 from the other side

Not only will no one BACK HER, but as TRUMP SAYS, "If the election results are obviously not the will of the people, then they will not be accepted."

IF WE DETERMINE MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES, THERE WILL BE UNREST, UNTIL THERE IS A RECOUNT, MONITORED BY BOTH SIDES.

PERHAPS A "RE-VOTE"