Trump Never Answers a Question

I wanted to know if Trump would put ground troops in Iraq like Chris Wallace asked.

The baboon wouldn't answer. We still don't know.

All he could do is babble.

Plus this freak show wouldn't say he would honor the outcome of the election.

" I'll keep you in suspense."

Well there's no suspense Hillary will be our next president.

He didn't lie in office

center]

[/center

No he lied out of office and during the debates and during his campaign speeches.

OLDTRUMP_zpsylzqgzl0.jpg

He lied about Japan and nuclear weapons.

"You have so many countries already -- China, Pakistan, you have so many countries, Russia -- you have so many countries right now that have them," Trump said in a Milwaukee, Wisconsin town hall televised by CNN. "Now, wouldn't you rather, in a certain sense, have Japan have nuclear weapons when North Korea has nuclear weapons?"

‘I Hate Proliferation’ But It Would Be Better if Japan, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea Had Nuclear Weapons."

“”I don’t want more nuclear weapons” but that the world would be better off if South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons," on CNN’s Republican Town Hall on Tuesday.

I find it remarkable the liberals ignore this video every time you post it.

THAT'S BECAUSE SANE PEOPLE KNOW WHEN TO MOVE ON. And because we enjoy Comey pulling KC's string, and his dance. LMAO!!

FBI Director James B. Comey on Wednesday rejected the idea that the bureau would reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state — laying to rest a long-shot hope of Republican legislators who have questioned the government’s handling of the case.

At a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee, Republican congressmen again peppered Comey with questions about how he came to the conclusion that Clinton should not be charged in connection with her server use. As he has at other hearings, Comey did not bend from his earlier decision.

“Since you announced that there would be no prosecution of Secretary Clinton in July, there have been several very material issues that are troubling, and would those not require a reopening of the investigation to solve those issues?” Rep. James F. Sensenbrenner Jr. (R-Wis.) asked.

“I haven’t seen anything that would come near to that kind of situation,” Comey responded.

Hill%20trey_zpsx6dyrac1.jpg

I wanted to know if Trump would put ground troops in Iraq like Chris Wallace asked.

The baboon wouldn't answer. We still don't know.

All he could do is babble.

Plus this freak show wouldn't say he would honor the outcome of the election.

" I'll keep you in suspense."

Well there's no suspense Hillary will be our next president.

Would Grump bring in ground troops? He won't say. He can't answer simple questions. Doesn't matter NO CHANCE he will win.

He's a disgrace to democracy with his RIGGED ELECTIONS BULLSHIT.

Can't wait until I never have to deal with this imbecile again. Hillary kicked his Orange ass all over the stage last night by remaining calm with a lethal punch.

She is the president America wants and the one they'll get.

Bank on it.

Vegas is ..Her odds to win are 2-11.

That's a fucking lock if you know anything about betting.

Hillary Rodham Clinton will be our next president so eat it.

Never answers?

Like Clinton on her foundation didn't answer. I know...I know ES

They send millions of AIDS vaccines to Africa every year right LMFAO!

I'm glad you caught her saying that and you thought of me proving I was right..although the correct word was MEDICINES instead of vaccines.

So is Trump going to send in ground troops to Iraq?

He dodged that question faster than you can say LANDSLIDE.

Did you notice in the final statements Hillary gave a concise well thought out response why she should be president while your serial sex offender started attacking her because he had nothing planned.

Nice preparation there you Orange baboon.