Good polls which show Trump tied or winning....

IBD/TIPP - Trump +1 - considered the MOST accurate poll in America. Look it up.

LA Times Poll - Updates daily. Last few days has varied from Trump +2, to tied. Was the RAND poll in 2012 and was within a percentage point of reality.

Rasmussen: Tied. Was within .8 and 1.2% in 2004 and 2008 respectively.

Know which poll was conducted by a Hillary super pac as proven by wikileaks? NBC. Big joke. That poll is timed to injure Trump, has data inconsistencies consistent with fabrication and also is related to MSNBC - the world's shittiest news organization. Eliminate NBC polls from polling averages and you see that Trump is in a good position to do very well.

LA Times Poll - Updates daily. Last few days has varied from Trump +2, to tied. Was the RAND poll in 2012 and was within a percentage point of reality.

Know which poll was conducted by a Hillary super pac as proven by wikileaks? NBC. Big joke. That poll is timed to injure Trump, has data inconsistencies consistent with fabrication and also is related to MSNBC - the world's shittiest news organization.

I thought they were rigged

Know which poll was conducted by a Hillary super pac as proven by wikileaks? NBC. Big joke. That poll is timed to injure Trump, has data inconsistencies consistent with fabrication and also is related to MSNBC - the world's shittiest news organization. Eliminate NBC polls from polling averages and you see that Trump is in a good position to do very well.

OLDTRUMP_zpsylzqgzl0.jpg

forecasts_1019.png

Rasmussen...always right lean..

LA Times...the only one that has had Trump in the lead.

Not surprising you cherry pick those.

You're lying to yourself and you know it.

Hilary up by15 points

http://www.prri.org/research/prri-brookings-october-19-2016-presidential-election-horserace-clinton-trump/

Did you actually think his sex scandals wouldn't affect him? Lmao

Rasmussen...always right lean..

LA Times...the only one that has had Trump in the lead.

Not surprising you cherry pick those.

You're lying to yourself and you know it.

Hilary up by15 points

http://www.prri.org/research/prri-brookings-october-19-2016-presidential-election-horserace-clinton-trump/

Did you actually think his sex scandals wouldn't affect him? Lmao

15 points. Get real. She's closer to -15

If Trump wins this I am going to laugh my ass off at all of these assholes. I remember in 2000 when Bush won. Same shit about Al Gore being inevitable. I was in highschool then and told everybody how glad I was that the Cuban Americans shot down the fucker Clinton for his treatment of Elian Gonzalez. Some liberal said he would beat me and my family. I was a little intimidated back then.... Now with years more experience dealing with liberals, I have come to realize these asshats are pretty weak and I could easily smash the head in of each and every one of them. This election is going to be great. So many people are going to be soooooo pissed off when Trump wins. We don't want that piece of shit hag taking us down any further.