The Obama Family Values !

Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump

Sept. 24, 2016 |

Photo: Left: UPI; right: Getty Images

President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again — so he’s voting for Donald Trump.

“I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”

Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s dishonest administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”

Modal Triggerkenya_obamas_connection-1.jpg?quality=90

Barack Obama with his half-brother MalikPhoto: AP

Donald Trump is continuing the trend of hosting controversial guests at presidential debates by inviting President Barack Obama's estranged half-brother Malik to Wednesday night's event, the New York Post reported.

Malik, who is a Trump supporter, will join the GOP nominee as a guest in Las Vegas on Wednesday at the third and final debate.

The last straw, he said, came earlier this month when FBI Director James Comey recommended not prosecuting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Donald Trump is continuing the trend of hosting controversial guests at presidential debates by inviting President Barack Obama's estranged half-brother Malik to Wednesday night's event, the New York Post reported.

Malik, who is a Trump supporter, will join the GOP nominee as a guest in Las Vegas on Wednesday at the third and final debate.

“She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Obama.

He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends.

Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Khadafy and others who were “making this world a better place.”

“I still feel that getting rid of Khadafy didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said. “My brother and the secretary of state disappointed me in that regard.”

But what bothers him even more is the Democratic Party’s support of same-sex marriage.

‘I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart. He doesn't lie constantly, like some candidates.

He has BUILT things, DONE things, unlike some people, who have done NOTHING. And when they TRY, it's a DISASTER.

Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.

- Malik Obama

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OBAMA Makes NO PLANS to Visit Brother in Nairobi Slum Hut While in Kenya

Jim Hoft Jul 22nd, 2015 11:18 am 14 Comments

Barack Obama is planning on visiting his father’s homeland next week.

The US president is attending the 6th Global Entrepreneurship Summit on July 25 and 26.

obama-auntie.jpg .

article-2186782-1439E374000005DC-352_634

Obama traveled to Kenya in 1987. His illegal immigrant Auntie Onyango met with him during his trip to the third world nation.

Obama has no plans on visiting his father’s hometown of Kisumu.

He also has no plans on meeting Brother George in the Nairobi slum.

Barack’s down-and-out brother George Obama lives in Nairobi.

He was tracked down in a Nairobi slum hut in 2008.

george+obama.jpg

Left to Right : Rastaman, One of the girls in George’s room, George Hussein Obama, Jack, a body guard in the Kenyan slum. (Thaindian)

Barack Obama’s brother George, also a community organizer, was arrested on a charge of marijuana possession in 2009. He was interviewed in his slum in 2008.

***********************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT!!!!..........HIS OWN BROTHER THINKS HE'S A SCUMMBAG LIAR, AND WON'T VOTE FOR HIM,

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT THE DEMOCRAPS GAVE US !!!!

AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WHAT'S COMING WILL BE WORSE !!!!!!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT!!!!..........HIS OWN BROTHER THINKS HE'S A SCUMMBAG LIAR, AND WON'T VOTE FOR HIM,

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Of course he wont vote for him, he ain't on the ballot

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S OWN BROTHER.....

“She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Malik Obama, brother of BARACK HUSSEIN-OBAMA.....

Mr. Malik Obama ALSO stated:

"I understand my brother cannot run for President of this Great Country again.......But if he COULD, I would NOT vote for him..........FIRST, because of his dishonesty, and his POOR JUDGEMENT, in appointing Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State.

Many, many, people, in Africa, the MiddleEast, and AMERICANS DIED, UNNECCESARILY!

Because of politics decisions, by Barack, and Mrs. Clinton. It was VERY POOR leadership, for him to appoint Mrs. Clinton.....

He should have given her a job way better suited, to her abilities....like cleaning toilets,in the White House." *****

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahaharahashatrahaaraharaharhashathavhaxhayahaz!

YOU GO, MALIK!.......WELCOME TO AMERICA!....COME OVER FOR COFFEE, ANYTIME!

Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump

Sept. 24, 2016 |

Photo: Left: UPI; right: Getty Images

President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again — so he’s voting for Donald Trump.

“I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”

Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s dishonest administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”

Modal Triggerkenya_obamas_connection-1.jpg?quality=90

Barack Obama with his half-brother MalikPhoto: AP

The last straw, he said, came earlier this month when FBI Director James Comey recommended not prosecuting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

“She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Obama.

He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends.

Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Khadafy and others who were “making this world a better place.”

“I still feel that getting rid of Khadafy didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said. “My brother and the secretary of state disappointed me in that regard.”

But what bothers him even more is the Democratic Party’s support of same-sex marriage.

‘I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart. He doesn't lie constantly, like some candidates.

He has BUILT things, DONE things, unlike some people, who have done NOTHING. And when they TRY, it's a DISASTER.

Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.

- Malik Obama

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OBAMA Makes NO PLANS to Visit Brother in Nairobi Slum Hut While in Kenya

Jim Hoft Jul 22nd, 2015 11:18 am 14 Comments

Barack Obama is planning on visiting his father’s homeland next week.

The US president is attending the 6th Global Entrepreneurship Summit on July 25 and 26.

obama-auntie.jpg .

article-2186782-1439E374000005DC-352_634

Obama traveled to Kenya in 1987. His illegal immigrant Auntie Onyango met with him during his trip to the third world nation.

Obama has no plans on visiting his father’s hometown of Kisumu.

He also has no plans on meeting Brother George in the Nairobi slum.

Barack’s down-and-out brother George Obama lives in Nairobi.

He was tracked down in a Nairobi slum hut in 2008.

george+obama.jpg

Left to Right : Rastaman, One of the girls in George’s room, George Hussein Obama, Jack, a body guard in the Kenyan slum. (Thaindian)

Barack Obama’s brother George, also a community organizer, was arrested on a charge of marijuana possession in 2009. He was interviewed in his slum in 2008.

EVEN BILL AGREES WITH US

_48186492_bill_c.jpg

Message to American voters from the citizens of Brussels
This was filmed 11 days before the devastating Islamic State terrorist attacks in Brussels on March 22, 2016.

7e78ad85398989cd4ccb5c795e676430b7ac1edf

Thank you AGAIN, Jim............

SO MANY TIMES, you post things that I KNEW, but had FORGOTTEN.........

It is just INCREDIBLE, THE SHEER NUMBER, (IN THE THOUSANDS) OF NEWS ITEMS, FACTS, HISTORICAL RECORDS, THAT PROVE THE DEMOCRAP PARTY, ESPECIALLY THE MODERN, LAST 20-YEAR SHITPILE OF SCUMMBAGS,

SPEWS NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY AND LIES, EVEN WHEN JUDGED

AGAINST THEIR OWN DEMOCRAP-PARTY PAST !!!..........

..............TRULY, UNBELIEVABLY INCREDIBLE!............ IF THOSE SLIMY LYING SCUMM, THE EMBARRASSMENT TO AMERICA, OVER AT CNN , WOULD RU N JUST 10%.....

......10%, OF THE DEMOCRAP HYPOCRISY AND LIES, JUDGED AGAINST THEIR OWN PAST DEEDS, THE LOW-INFORMATION MUSHY-HEADS WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO BE FOOLED AND BRAINWASHED SO EASILY,

AND THEREFORE, WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR THEM!