e-mails PROVE Clinton COLLUSION, CORRUPTION & MANIPULATION...

The e-mails have proved the Clinton Campaign has been behind the VIOLENCE at Trump Rally's that Hillary then condemned and blamed on Trump, that the Clinton's KNEW Hillary had sent classified e-mails and tried to PRESSURE the FBI into declassifying them, That they considered infiltrating the Catholic Church to FORCE it to be more Liberal, and GOD KNOWS what else is to come..

I don't Believe ot Trust ANYTHING THAT THE CLINTON'S, THE MEDIA, OR THEIR "ESTABLISHMENT ELITE" FRIENDS SAY... THEY ARE ALL IN COLLUSION !!

The party of Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Selection 2001, Allowing 9-11 so they could LIE America into Iraq...Creating ISIS, Haliburton, Kenny Boy/Enron, Trickle Down/Record Debt and recession after recession

The e-mails have proved the Clinton Campaign has been behind the VIOLENCE at Trump Rally's that Hillary then condemned and blamed on Trump, that the Clinton's KNEW Hillary had sent classified e-mails and tried to PRESSURE the FBI into declassifying them, That they considered infiltrating the Catholic Church to FORCE it to be more Liberal, and GOD KNOWS what else is to come..

I don't Believe ot Trust ANYTHING THAT THE CLINTON'S, THE MEDIA, OR THEIR "ESTABLISHMENT ELITE" FRIENDS SAY... THEY ARE ALL IN COLLUSION !!

I, for one, am shocked. I'm sure Hillary, herself, had nothing to do with it.

Do you happen to have copies of those emails to post, to back up your claims ???