(R)Steve Schmidt sums it up on 'Morning Joe'

The party of Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Selection 2001, Allowing 9-11 so they could LIE America into Iraq...Creating ISIS, Haliburton, Kenny Boy/Enron, Trickle Down/Record Debt and recession after recession

vs the bj

Gee...

That's a lot of crimes...

How about a US Senator driving a woman into a pond and never reporting it...?

And then get's elected for 40 more years?

How about an x KKK member the leader of the party?

And reelected many times...?

Creating ISIS?

Obama was warned about ISIS and called them the "JV Team" and "contained"..

Why are you now concerned the GOP "created them?

According to Obama they were no big deal?

Start with those...

I have more....

• Fuck you! 1

Draft dodgers?

Like Bill Clinton who got a deferment and Bernie Sanders who threatened Canada?

My party gave you John McCain

Bush was a fighter pilot in WW 2.

You rejected Bob Dole. He almost lost an arm in the war...

• Fuck you! 1

face it, America REJECTS your Criminal Economy Wrecking War Mongering for Profit$ party of Draft Dodgers

Yep.

There is a reason the uneducated, illiterate, nasty, stupid, religious fascist, white trash, redneck American South has always bene looked down on by the rest of the country.

The public treating them like sane, patriotic Americans who deserved to be taken seriously was a huge mistake. It gave them and their mindless, screeching insanity far more legitimacy than they deserved.

They need to be publicly shamed, marginalized and forgotten.

so well said Isabel!!!...it all started for them when they created their 'southern strategy', all it was, was a short term method to acquire votes from the clueless that have been suckered so many times before

""The public treating them like sane, patriotic Americans who deserved to be taken seriously was a huge mistake. It gave them and their mindless, screeching insanity far more legitimacy than they deserved.

They need to be publicly shamed, marginalized and forgotten""

Draft dodgers?

Like Bill Clinton who got a deferment and Bernie Sanders who threatened Canada?

Didn't you get the message from the American public? Your lies aren't working any more, whore.

My party gave you John McCain Bush was a fighter pilot in WW 2.

Bush WENT AWOL. First Daddy pulled strings to keep him safe in the National Guard, he magically got the bare minimum score to qualify, then he NEVER SHOWED UP at the training facility. He is a loser, coward and traitor, and you suck at his ass as though your life depended on it.

You rejected Bob Dole. He almost lost an arm in the war...

You vile con whores viciously slandered and insulted John Kerry, a decorated war hero who volunteered for Nam (unlike Bush, who checked "no" on the form), who went back under fire to save the life of one of his men, and who was loved and respected by them years later, and called him every vile name you could think of. You cons don't give a flying fuck about war service. You care about one thing only - servicing your masters, and viciously attacking ANYONE who dares to criticize them, like the mindless Nazi stooges you are.

You are a revolting, utterly degraded waste of human flesh, and a traitor to this country.

We now have 47 million people on food stamps...It's exploded under Mr. Hope and Change....!!!

"Danger! Danger! Bleat a talking point! Bleat a talking point!"

There, whore. All better now.

Isabel

We've had McCain, Dole and Bush Sr rejected by the American people over the last 20 years....

All fought in wars over seas.

You on the left don't give a damn about military service.

If so why did you vote for Clinton over Bush?

Or Clinton over Dole?

Or Obama over McCain?

Why Isabel? Cause service means very little to you.......It's only when there's NO service that you cry out...

• Fuck you! 1

Isabel

We've had McCain, Dole and Bush Sr rejected by the American people over the last 20 years....All fought in wars over seas.

The public clearly thought that they weren't the best candidates for the job. Do you have a point, or are you, as usual, utterly pointless?

Despite your desperate whore bleating of "Nuh-UH! Nuh-UH! Am NOT! Am NOT! YOU are! That thing you just said about me? YOU are that thing! So THERE!", everyone knows that it is you cowardly, traitor cons who viciously savage veterans any time they dare to criticize your masters.

Clinton was a brilliant, successful, self-made and talented man who wanted what was best for this country, and Bush was a lazy, stupid, drunk, entitled frat boy who had failed spectacularly at everything he ever attempted.

Or Clinton over Dole? Or Obama over McCain?

Because the Democrats were always better candidates.

Why Isabel?

Because the Democrats were always better candidates.

Cause service means very little to you.......

Because service, while it says something good about a person's character, doesn't say anything about their ability to do the job of President. Can you REALLY be this stupid? Wait - scratch that.

It's only when there's NO service that you cry out...

What? Oh - right - you are a blind, gibbering panic because your lies aren't working any more, so now you are just retreating into total fantasy.

What pathetic, chickenshit little weaklings you cons are.

"We've had McCain, Dole and Bush Sr rejected by the American people over the last 20 years...."

No...America has REJECTED their FAILED POLICIES

you'll just never it, and you'll never get the WH pushing your hate and FAILED POLICIES

(actually daddy bush was Rejected by the gop voters for being responsible & raising tax's to pay for the gop Record Spending)

You have no idea what you're talking about...

Clinton never ran against Bush Jr...

Isabel..

Show us when Clinton ran about Bush Jr.....?????????????

We'll be waiting

R O T F L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are having a mental breakdown, aren't you.

That's HILARIOUS.

Bush was elected governor of Texas twice and elected president twice..

But according to Isabel he never accomplished anything....

Show us where Clinton ran against Bush Jr like you stated................

• Fuck you! 1

Isabel

We've had McCain, Dole and Bush Sr rejected by the American people over the last 20 years....

All fought in wars over seas.

Or Clinton over Dole?

Or Obama over McCain?

Why Isabel? Cause service means very little to you.......It's only when there's NO service that you cry out...

Your examples weren't rejected because of their service to their country in the military,

they were rejected because they were bad politicians.....LOL

Cadman...

I never said they were rejected because of service..

My point is that if they didn't serve it's brought up by the left but we know that it really doesn't matter to voters...

And it's been proven many times..

I just gave you three examples of Republicans that served and were rejected anyway......

It's over rated by the left

• Fuck you! 1

Steve Schmidt on Brian Williams last night......fighting back the tears

"One of the smartest things anybody has said about politics in this modern era is David Axelrod, when he described this process as an MRI for the soul. It is at the end of the day an elaborate character test, and the test that Hillary Clinton is enduring now is one of testing her dignity.

And so we're seeing someone who wishes to be our Commander in Chief, our American Head of State, the head of government under a relentless assault on her character and on her dignity and her maintenance of that dignity. It is part of the task and I think prepares and serves her well when the inevitable happens which is a very substantial landslide victory on November 8th.

And I'll be clear about something, this race is over.

Now, from a news perspective, I understand we can't say this, but I'm a political analyst. And I can look at the numbers and I can look at the trajectory. The moment of impact of the Titanic did not signal the downing of the ship. The physics take over. But at first after the strike the ship barely shuddered and that's the moment we're in now.

Looking at numbers in Utah and Alaska and Georgia and North Carolina, across the country where Red States are turning Blue and will have dramatic implications for the Republican Party.

But there are two things that are going on that are just extraordinary right now. We have had an uninterrupted peaceful transition of power since 1789 where, one, we have all understood that sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, but the loser grants legitimacy.

And secondly, we have a foreign power, a strategic adversary of the United States trying to effect the outcome of this election with cyberattacks, cyberwarfare against one of the most important institutions in this country which is the Democratic Party. And Republicans are cheerleading it on.

If Ronald Reagan was here, I guarantee you Ronald Reagan would not be supportive of Russian attacks on the infrastructure of one of the most important political institutions in this country, the Democratic Party. He would not. And what Republicans are doing, being apologists for this, is outrageous."