6 witnesses back up PEOPLE writer's assault claim against turmp

dahur

Tuesday Oct 18, 2016 · 12:05 PM MDT
GettyImages-524678842.jpg?1476812480

Share this article

Former People magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff has produced six witnesses who say she told them about Donald Trump “pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat” shortly after the attack happened. Not only that, but one can directly contradict Melania Trump’s claims in her threatened lawsuit. (Because of course the Trumps are threatening to sue.)

Stoynoff asked to be reassigned from covering the Trumps, reasonably enough considering that, again, Donald pushed her against a wall and forced his tongue down her throat. But she didn’t go public because, as her former journalism professor says, “I advised her not to say anything, because I believed Trump would deny it and try to destroy her.”

While Donald Trump is denying that the entire incident ever happened, his wife has demanded a retraction of a very specific part of the story. Stoynoff writes that she ran into Melania Trump on the street some time after the assault and Melania asked “why don’t we see you anymore?” Melania’s lawyers claim that “At the time in question, Mrs. Trump would not have even recognized Ms. Stoynoff if they had encountered one another on the street,” citing Stoynoff’s claim as an actionable false statement. Because “I ran into his wife on the street the year after he assaulted me” is the problematic part of Stoynoff’s story. But Stoynoff was with a friend at the time, who corroborates her account of Melania being friendly. (Also, if Melania Trump doesn’t remember and be friendly with the reporters who write major feature stories on her for popular magazines, she is not doing her job as Donald Trump’s wife.)

Stoynoff’s friends have better memories:

“She was very upset and told me how he shoved her against a wall,” says [
People
east coast editor Liz] McNeil.

She adds, “The thing I remember most was how scared she was. I felt I had to protect her.”

By coming forward with her story, Stoynoff is helping to protect the country from Donald Trump.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/18/1584028/-Six-witnesses-back-up-People-magazine-writer-s-claim-of-sexual-assault-by-Donald-Trump?detail=facebook

"They're all lying..!!!" yeah, sure they are.

Trump supporters will say ; she is looking for fame , witness were paid by the democrats working for Hillary , it's liberal / media conspiracy , or deflect by bringing up bill Clinton or saying it's just normal behaviour for a playboy billionaire .

'adorable' irony young lady!

Nothing "ironic" about it at all. It's OK - as a mindlessly groveling con stooge, it is a given that you are ignorant, poorly educated, and borderline illiterate.

Seems a high percentage of your posts refer to 'nazis'.

Because that is precisely what you mindless con stooges are. You are the people that made Hitler possible - blind, slavering obedience to a demagogue, and an eager desire to be told lies that feed your resentment, hatred and disgusting fantasies about targeting and harming your fellow Americans.

You lose.

You wish.

We walked up to the stinking skanky sow Natasha Stoynoff and jammed our tongue down her throat.

Know what the scuzzy, unbathed bitch said?

"Ooooh, do it some more! Do it with your dick like Don did! Assault me! Grab my dirty crotch! I'm nothing but a dirty old whore!"

That's the honest truth.

Know what we mean?

Six witnesses back up People magazine writer's claim of sexual assault by Donald Trump

By Laura Clawson

Tuesday Oct 18, 2016 · 12:05 PM MDT

58 Comments (58 New)

GettyImages-524678842.jpg?1476812480

Share this article

Former People magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff has produced six witnesses who say she told them about Donald Trump pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat shortly after the attack happened. Not only that, but one can directly contradict Melania Trumps claims in her threatened lawsuit. (Because of course the Trumps are threatening to sue.)

Stoynoff asked to be reassigned from covering the Trumps, reasonably enough considering that, again, Donald pushed her against a wall and forced his tongue down her throat. But she didnt go public because, as her former journalism professor says, I advised her not to say anything, because I believed Trump would deny it and try to destroy her.

While Donald Trump is denying that the entire incident ever happened, his wife has demanded a retraction of a very specific part of the story. Stoynoff writes that she ran into Melania Trump on the street some time after the assault and Melania asked why dont we see you anymore? Melanias lawyers claim that At the time in question, Mrs. Trump would not have even recognized Ms. Stoynoff if they had encountered one another on the street, citing Stoynoffs claim as an actionable false statement. Because I ran into his wife on the street the year after he assaulted me is the problematic part of Stoynoffs story. But Stoynoff was with a friend at the time, who corroborates her account of Melania being friendly. (Also, if Melania Trump doesnt remember and be friendly with the reporters who write major feature stories on her for popular magazines, she is not doing her job as Donald Trumps wife.)

Stoynoffs friends have better memories:

She was very upset and told me how he shoved her against a wall, says [People east coast editor Liz] McNeil.

She adds, The thing I remember most was how scared she was. I felt I had to protect her.

By coming forward with her story, Stoynoff is helping to protect the country from Donald Trump.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/18/1584028/-Six-witnesses-back-up-People-magazine-writer-s-claim-of-sexual-assault-by-Donald-Trump?detail=facebook

"They're all lying..!!!" yeah, sure they are.

There goes the Trump whores last excuse that there's no proof he's a serial sex offender.

Gee how's the polls look.

Trump just jumped 1% to an 11% chance of winning,

HES ON A ROLL.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=2016-senate-forecast#now

It is great how passive aggressors call it assault when their target pushes them out of their face when "No comment." or "Please stand out of my way." doesn't work. As for the sexual assaults, kind of open to interpretation, again beware passive agressors work from ulterier motives than they claim their intentions were directed.

The contest between the liberty of understanding the self evident and the right to know what everyone believes is comparing ancestry to citizenship. One is direct results of biological continuation of a species, and the other is directing the total sum choices followed since birth.

One is a way to live and the other is a way to follow orders from others acting like life isn't self contained by the moment here, you know, like how you behave currently.

does require a 24/7 means of keeping everyone on topic and talking points. World stage casting people as part of humanity.