Michael Moore's New Movie, "Trumpland."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://deadline.com/2016/10/michael-moore-in-trumpland-surprise-screening-donald-trump-1201838338/

Could be good. I've not seen a Moore movie since Bowling for Columbine and I learned how he twisted the facts in that movie. Maybe this one will be better.

The man is a chick magnet.

GW275H300.jpg

More chins than the Hong Kong phone book.

http://deadline.com/2016/10/michael-moore-in-trumpland-surprise-screening-donald-trump-1201838338/

Could be good. I've not seen a Moore movie since Bowling for Columbine and I learned how he twisted the facts in that movie. Maybe this one will be better.

I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for posting it. You should definitely see his movies Sicko and Where To Invade Next. He doesn't twist the facts nearly as much as news outlets on both sides of the aisle. I will be eagerly looking for Trumpland over the next few days.

Or maybe he will continue doing what he has always done...

He could paint stripes on dry dog shit; and his followers would buy it.

Bullshit. Cons are the ones caught up in hero worship and demagoguery. Fascist-loving, psychological perverts. Moore is a documentarian. Watch and learn, you ignorant fucks.

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong"

southman...you talking about the Gov't that's been supporting your southern states for 150+ years?...the Gov't your party has been trying to Bankrupt for the last 40 years to get rid of Social Programs?

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong"

southman...you talking about the Gov't that's been supporting your southern states for 150+ years?...the Gov't your party has been trying to Bankrupt for the last 40 years to get rid of Social Programs?

Hey, I didn't goose the war on poverty into existence. It was a president who liked to pick dogs up by their ears. A very sane man.

Michael Moore hates the rich.

His house. article-2060704-0EC66EB800000578-994_634

I'll get to that War on Poverty as soon as I finish tearing off this dog's ears.

ears.jpg

New wing at LBJ Library. LBJ's Dog Ear Collection.

Bullshit. Cons are the ones caught up in hero worship and demagoguery. Fascist-loving, psychological perverts. Moore is a documentarian. Watch and learn, you ignorant fucks.

ha, ha, ha, ha. Here it goes again, "Does art imitate life or Reality follow the direction of artistic impression?" Art paints the excuses used to deny the self evident in caricature form bringing to life images of anything is possible and brains contorted into mindsets preschool-12..

Or maybe he will continue doing what he has always done...

He was raked over the coals on Columbine and deservedly so.

I saw Columbine and I was amazed by it. But I was skeptical of the claims. Sure enough, I found out that a lot of things he said in Columbine were deliberately lacking context and detail.

The irony of it all is that over 10 years later, The NRA agreed with the one of the primary themes of Columbine and stated that the news has oversaturated society with violence and that kids are being over prescribed for medication.

Michael Moore hates the rich.

Prove it.

He was raked over the coals on Columbine and deservedly so.

I saw Columbine and I was amazed by it. But I was skeptical of the claims. Sure enough, I found out that a lot of things he said in Columbine were deliberately lacking context and detail.

The irony of it all is that over 10 years later, The NRA agreed with the one of the primary themes of Columbine and stated that the news has oversaturated society with violence and that kids are being over prescribed for medication.

Prove it.

Good points. That is MM's SOP.

I've not seen a Moore movie since Bowling for Columbine and I learned how he twisted the facts in that movie.

Name one.

Sure enough, I found out that a lot of things he said in Columbine were deliberately lacking context and detail.

Name one.

No, I don't want to go research your claims myself.

Cite just one claim of his, and why you think it was "twisted".

Ok, The movie claimed that the NRA had a history of racists who were worried about free blacks. It's well documented that the NRA didn't discriminate even then.

Also, the murder figures were implied to have come from the same year, but they didn't. they were cherry picked to contrast.

Moore did get the gun from the bank but there was a 2 week waiting period.

The NRA did cancel several events after the Columbine shooting but not the one in Littlerock because it was set years in advance and was required by the By-laws of the NRA.

I hate the NRA but I'm not going to blame them for things they didn't do.

Ok, The movie claimed that the NRA had a history of racists who were worried about free blacks. It's well documented that the NRA didn't discriminate even then.

Excuse me, but those look like two different things.

Also, the murder figures were implied to have come from the same year, but they didn't. they were cherry picked to contrast.

OK -"implied". I'd have to see that myself to tease that out.

Moore did get the gun from the bank but there was a 2 week waiting period. The NRA did cancel several events after the Columbine shooting but not the one in Littlerock because it was set years in advance and was required by the By-laws of the NRA.I hate the NRA but I'm not going to blame them for things they didn't do.

Sigh. Looks like I need to go watch it. LOL.