Are we going to hear Hillary's plans for America ?

Instead of just smearing Trump as a pervert ???

14595748_10157663885215515_3060543205347

Only if you listen to the last two debates and the last one coming up. Only if you go to her campaign website and read and comprehend and remember,..................Only then will you know.

No never it's all about being the first president with a pussy

And Trump grabbing that pussy instead of a hand shake.

King...you're my only cyber freind.

King says,"Who are you?"

Only if you listen to the last two debates and the last one coming up. Only if you go to her campaign website and read and comprehend and remember,..................Only then will you know.

e]

The question is did Mack not watch the debates or does he overplay this psychological misfit thang of his?

Her plans for America; well, just look at all the positive steps she has already taken in her political career, that have benefitted America. Anyone care to name her accomplishments?

I mean, she's been sloggin away for like 45 years. She must have some earthshaking accomplishments behind her.

King says,"Who are you?"

The question is did Mack not watch the debates or does he overplay this psychological misfit thang of his?

Numb nuts...I don't have cable, satellite or broadcast TV. How many times do I have to tell you.

Quickly just put up three things she has accomplished other than beating the FBI in liar's poker.

Numb nuts...I don't have cable, satellite or broadcast TV. How many times do I have to tell you.

Quickly just put up three things she has accomplished other than beating the FBI in liar's poker.

She battles for women's rights - - - except for the women who live in Middle East countries that support her; like Saudi Arabia.

Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery' - CNN.com