WTF Old Mack?

fishhead...thank you for not shunning me BUT it just my reaction to all these allegations of Trump being accused of things with no credible evidence. They are smearing him the same way they did Herman Cain. As soon as herman dropped out you didn't hear another word about the accusations against him. It is also to point out that Obama lied to win.

The DEMs are smearing Trump because that is all they got...name three things shillary did for the country off the top of your head !!!

And why do you think she moved to New York to run for Senator...simple answer; it's a DEM stronghold where she was guaranteed a win.

fishhead...thank you for not shunning me BUT it just my reaction to all these allegations of Trump being accused of things with no credible evidence. They are smearing him the same way they did Herman Cain. As soon as herman dropped out you didn't hear another word about the accusations against him. It is also to point out that Obama lied to win.The DEMs are smearing Trump because that is all they got...name three things shillary did for the country off the top of your head !!!And why do you think she moved to New York to run for Senator...simple answer; it's a DEM stronghold where she was guaranteed a win.

yea it's good to see honest Republicans not getting involved in all this smearing stuff.

fishhead...thank you for not shunning me BUT it just my reaction to all these allegations of Trump being accused of things with no credible evidence. They are smearing him the same way they did Herman Cain. As soon as herman dropped out you didn't hear another word about the accusations against him. It is also to point out that Obama lied to win.

The DEMs are smearing Trump because that is all they got...name three things shillary did for the country off the top of your head !!!

And why do you think she moved to New York to run for Senator...simple answer; it's a DEM stronghold where she was guaranteed a win.

hehehe, smeared that old fucker good. He's caked in shit and your stupid pictures ain't gonna change anything about that