Chaffetz Lies in Committee!!!

HAVE JASON CHAFFETZ INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI

JASON CHAFFETZ IS ON A PERSONAL VENDETTA ALONG WITH THE GOP TO CONTINUE TO HAVE HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATED

Jason Chaffetz and the Republican Party will stop at nothing to try and get Hillary Clinton Indicted. It’s time we took action against the people that are scared to death and know Hillary will be our next President. Please get as many Celebrities, Main Stream Media, Democratic Politicians to sign it or send a message to the FBI to investigate Jason Chaffetz for Releasing Information that put CIA Operatives and Bases in Benghazi at Risk of being Exposed on C-Span. He was never prosecuted.

A Friend on Twitter told me the other day that my articles make a difference. I hope they really do in getting Chaffetz indicted.

Here’s the info:

The State Department was briefing the congressional Republicans, at an open hearing that the Republicans called, and were showing commercially-available satellite images of the area of the attack. But, Republican Chaffetz suggested that the images showed classified information that could endanger current ongoing operations in the area. This confirmed two things – one, that the picture was apparently of a CIA base, and two, that the base might still be in operation even after the attack that killed our ambassador.

Chaffetz’s outbursts ensured that every terrorist in the world would now be checking C-SPAN to find out what the CIA was hiding in Benghazi, and that the base in Benghazi would become a high-priority target, as the CIA is frowned upon by Al Qaeda terrorists and others.

HAVE JASON CHAFFETZ INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI

JASON CHAFFETZ IS ON A PERSONAL VENDETTA ALONG WITH THE GOP TO CONTINUE TO HAVE HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATED

Jason Chaffetz and the Republican Party will stop at nothing to try and get Hillary Clinton Indicted. It’s time we took action against the people that are scared to death and know Hillary will be our next President. Please get as many Celebrities, Main Stream Media, Democratic Politicians to sign it or send a message to the FBI to investigate Jason Chaffetz for Releasing Information that put CIA Operatives and Bases in Benghazi at Risk of being Exposed on C-Span. He was never prosecuted.

A Friend on Twitter told me the other day that my articles make a difference. I hope they really do in getting Chaffetz indicted.

Here’s the info:

The State Department was briefing the congressional Republicans, at an open hearing that the Republicans called, and were showing commercially-available satellite images of the area of the attack. But, Republican Chaffetz suggested that the images showed classified information that could endanger current ongoing operations in the area. This confirmed two things – one, that the picture was apparently of a CIA base, and two, that the base might still be in operation even after the attack that killed our ambassador.

Chaffetz’s outbursts ensured that every terrorist in the world would now be checking C-SPAN to find out what the CIA was hiding in Benghazi, and that the base in Benghazi would become a high-priority target, as the CIA is frowned upon by Al Qaeda terrorists and others.

That was an actual violation of his oath of office, and more than a justification for censure and expulsion. If the Democrats win back the House, every Republican member of that committee should be censured and expelled, even if they are no longer in office. The permanent record should reflect that ruling, and their names forever degraded in the Congressional record.