trump voter openly admits he'll try to kill Hillary if she's e

dahur

TERRORISM: TRUMP VOTER OPENLY ADMITS HE’LL TRY TO KILL HILLARY CLINTON IF SHE’S ELECTED (VIDEO)

The threat of violence during this presidential election is unprecedented in modern American history.

While at a Trump rally in Ohio, Wall Street Journal Reporter Jason Bellini encountered an individual who will likely find himself under investigation by the United States Secret Service. After he agreed to remove his Donald Trump mask, Dan Bowman told Bellini that he is ready to fight in a disturbing “movement” to take our elected leaders out of power.

This is a threat for which the system of rules governing our elections set by our founding fathers is meant to prevent. One of the amazing things about our American system is the peaceful change of power through our elections. And, that is exactly the system for which Donald Trump and some of his most ardent supporters are ready to burn to the ground through their threats of violence and undermining of our electoral process.

Bowman told the WSJ, “I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out. If she gets into government, I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power.”

“Which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

“What does that mean?” Bellini questions.

Bowman quips, “Take it any way you want to take it.”

“That sounds like a threat,” Bellini says. Which prompts Bowman to come out with this doozy:

“I won’t have to myself. Well, there’s going to be probably a movement to where we will go and take them out of power.”

“It sounds like you are saying it’s acceptable to assassinate a president,” Bellini replies.

For which Bowman answers with a question of his own, “If she’s corrupt, why should she be able to stay in office? Answer that question.”

The answer to that question is simple. If Hillary Clinton is elected to office, she will stay in office because that is who the American people chose to be President. There are systems in place to remove a president from office IF there is misconduct and those systems do not involve armed citizens removing leaders. That’s the beauty of our system.

Civics classes cover the basics of our political system. Unfortunately, the teachings of those classes have been trumped by paranoia and speculation while rallying around the second amendment, seemingly the only constitutional amendment these people know.

This isn’t the first time Bowman has voiced his hope of Clinton’s assassination to reporters. He also told the Boston Globe reporters:

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it. We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

While the thought of a coup may be a wet dream for the Second Amendment patriots who have dreamed of having a tyrannical government they can overthrow, it is a frightening prospect that is as anti-American as they come.

It is terrorism.

Watch this Trump supporter threaten to kill Hillary Clinton, here:

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/terrorism-trump-voter-openly-admits-hell-try-to-kill-hillary-clinton-if-shes-elected-video/

Sore loser cons (again)

TERRORISM: TRUMP VOTER OPENLY ADMITS HE’LL TRY TO KILL HILLARY CLINTON IF SHE’S ELECTED (VIDEO)

The threat of violence during this presidential election is unprecedented in modern American history.

While at a Trump rally in Ohio, Wall Street Journal Reporter Jason Bellini encountered an individual who will likely find himself under investigation by the United States Secret Service. After he agreed to remove his Donald Trump mask, Dan Bowman told Bellini that he is ready to fight in a disturbing “movement” to take our elected leaders out of power.

This is a threat for which the system of rules governing our elections set by our founding fathers is meant to prevent. One of the amazing things about our American system is the peaceful change of power through our elections. And, that is exactly the system for which Donald Trump and some of his most ardent supporters are ready to burn to the ground through their threats of violence and undermining of our electoral process.

Bowman told the WSJ, “I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out. If she gets into government, I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power.”

“That sounds like a threat,” Bellini says. Which prompts Bowman to come out with this doozy:

“I won’t have to myself. Well, there’s going to be probably a movement to where we will go and take them out of power.”

“It sounds like you are saying it’s acceptable to assassinate a president,” Bellini replies.

For which Bowman answers with a question of his own, “If she’s corrupt, why should she be able to stay in office? Answer that question.”

The answer to that question is simple. If Hillary Clinton is elected to office, she will stay in office because that is who the American people chose to be President. There are systems in place to remove a president from office IF there is misconduct and those systems do not involve armed citizens removing leaders. That’s the beauty of our system.

Civics classes cover the basics of our political system. Unfortunately, the teachings of those classes have been trumped by paranoia and speculation while rallying around the second amendment, seemingly the only constitutional amendment these people know.

This isn’t the first time Bowman has voiced his hope of Clinton’s assassination to reporters. He also told the Boston Globe reporters:

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it. We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

While the thought of a coup may be a wet dream for the Second Amendment patriots who have dreamed of having a tyrannical government they can overthrow, it is a frightening prospect that is as anti-American as they come.

It is terrorism.

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/terrorism-trump-voter-openly-admits-hell-try-to-kill-hillary-clinton-if-shes-elected-video/

Sore loser cons (again)

The Deplorables are out in force. It will be interesting to watch these perverts get arrested for attempting to harm Hillary.

It is terrorism.

Sore loser cons (again)

good for him,, ill pray for him that his dreams come true

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup.

Desperation. Pure desperation. Hillary can't be stopped, and they know it. November 8th will be a sad day for them, but it won't be long before they realize that it's for the best. Just 21 short days until Madam President and another Democrat in the White House!

He would have been smarter to imply the threat instead of getting his stupid ass busted for the entire world to see.

Dan Bowman`s family established a "fund me" account for him

That's hilarious!

Desperation. Pure desperation. Hillary can't be stopped, and they know it. November 8th will be a sad day for them, but it won't be long before they realize that it's for the best. Just 21 short days until Madam President and another Democrat in the White House!

LOCK THE CUNT UP

Get real already. Nobody is gonna lock her up. She's going to be president

This! There's a mountain of evidence disqualifying Trump from the presidency, and even more evidence that he's being beaten badly- but Trump supporters just can't accept it. Instead, they resort to childish phrases out of desparation.

^^ thinks he's pretty slick.

Story highlights

A local Republican office in North Carolina was vandalized over the weekend

The office was firebombed between Saturday night and Sunday morning

(CNN)-

A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina, was firebombed over the weekend, with a swastika and the words "Nazi Republicans leave town or else" spray painted on an adjacent building, according to local officials.

No arrests have been made.

Gov. Pat McCrory on Monday called the fire an "assault on our democracy."

Speaking from the scene, McCrory said the incident won't get in the way of fair elections.

Hillsborough police said they are still processing evidence from the scene and they are receiving assistance from the FBI, North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

A bottle of flammable liquid was thrown through the Orange County Republican headquarters, police said.

"The flammable substance appears to have ignited inside the building, burned some furniture and damaged the building's interior before going out. The substance was housed in a bottle thrown through one of the building's front windows," according to a statement by the town of Hillsborough.

A 911 call was made by the owner of a business nearby, the town said.

"Someone has firebombed through the window of the Republican Party next to me and sprayed all over the side of my building, 'Nazi Republicans leave town or else,' " the caller said.

The caller said: "They threw some sort of firebomb through the window because it smoked up under the porch and all around the window frame. ... I can smell smoke, so obviously it went out on its own or didn't work well, but it is some sort of incendiary device."

"This highly disturbing act goes far beyond vandalizing property; it willfully threatens our community's safety via fire, and its hateful message undermines decency, respect and integrity in civic participation," Mayor Tom Stevens said in a statement.

"I believe I speak for the overwhelming majority of people who make Hillsborough their home: Acts like this have no place in our community," he said. "Our law enforcement officials are responding quickly and thoroughly to investigate this reprehensible act and prosecute the perpetrators."

Hillsborough is about 10 miles northwest of Durham.

North Carolina is a key swing state in the presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Early Sunday evening the Clinton campaign tweeted a note of sympathy.

"The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable. Very grateful that everyone is safe."

The North Carolina Republican Party tweeted its appreciation in response.

"Thank you for your thoughts & prayers, Sec. @HillaryClinton."

"The office itself is a total loss," Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of the state Republican Party, told The Charlotte Observer. "The only thing important to us is that nobody was killed, and they very well could have been."

The weekend firebombing episode become fodder for claims by Trump that the election is "rigged" in Clinton's favor, reflecting the intensity surrounding the campaign in the final weeks of the race. In the evening, Trump -- without evidence -- blamed the firebombing on Clinton supporters.

"Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning @NCGOP," Trump tweeted Sunday night.

Woodhouse told CNN's John Berman and Kate Bolduan that roughly 80 county GOP offices were told to close early Sunday, and a temporary mobile office was erected in Orange County, near the site of the firebombing.

A group of Democrats started a GoFundMe fundraising page to help with rebuilding the office. The campaign has accumulated more than $13,000.

"We've had a lot of people reach out. We've had a lot of people who aren't political who are at the office volunteering," Woodhouse said. "We have heard from some Democrat groups. I agree with both Ms. Clinton and Mr. Trump that these were animals who did this, no matter who they represent, and it's disgusting and unacceptable.

View on CNN

Story highlights

A local Republican office in North Carolina was vandalized over the weekend

The office was firebombed between Saturday night and Sunday morning

(CNN)-

A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina, was firebombed over the weekend, with a swastika and the words "Nazi Republicans leave town or else" spray painted on an adjacent building, according to local officials.

No arrests have been made.

Gov. Pat McCrory on Monday called the fire an "assault on our democracy."

Speaking from the scene, McCrory said the incident won't get in the way of fair elections.

Hillsborough police said they are still processing evidence from the scene and they are receiving assistance from the FBI, North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

A bottle of flammable liquid was thrown through the Orange County Republican headquarters, police said.

"The flammable substance appears to have ignited inside the building, burned some furniture and damaged the building's interior before going out. The substance was housed in a bottle thrown through one of the building's front windows," according to a statement by the town of Hillsborough.

A 911 call was made by the owner of a business nearby, the town said.

"Someone has firebombed through the window of the Republican Party next to me and sprayed all over the side of my building, 'Nazi Republicans leave town or else,' " the caller said.

The caller said: "They threw some sort of firebomb through the window because it smoked up under the porch and all around the window frame. ... I can smell smoke, so obviously it went out on its own or didn't work well, but it is some sort of incendiary device."

"This highly disturbing act goes far beyond vandalizing property; it willfully threatens our community's safety via fire, and its hateful message undermines decency, respect and integrity in civic participation," Mayor Tom Stevens said in a statement.

"I believe I speak for the overwhelming majority of people who make Hillsborough their home: Acts like this have no place in our community," he said. "Our law enforcement officials are responding quickly and thoroughly to investigate this reprehensible act and prosecute the perpetrators."

Hillsborough is about 10 miles northwest of Durham.

North Carolina is a key swing state in the presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Early Sunday evening the Clinton campaign tweeted a note of sympathy.

"The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable. Very grateful that everyone is safe."

The North Carolina Republican Party tweeted its appreciation in response.

"Thank you for your thoughts & prayers, Sec. @HillaryClinton."

"The office itself is a total loss," Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of the state Republican Party, told The Charlotte Observer. "The only thing important to us is that nobody was killed, and they very well could have been."

The weekend firebombing episode become fodder for claims by Trump that the election is "rigged" in Clinton's favor, reflecting the intensity surrounding the campaign in the final weeks of the race. In the evening, Trump -- without evidence -- blamed the firebombing on Clinton supporters.

"Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning @NCGOP," Trump tweeted Sunday night.

Woodhouse told CNN's John Berman and Kate Bolduan that roughly 80 county GOP offices were told to close early Sunday, and a temporary mobile office was erected in Orange County, near the site of the firebombing.

A group of Democrats started a GoFundMe fundraising page to help with rebuilding the office. The campaign has accumulated more than $13,000.

"We've had a lot of people reach out. We've had a lot of people who aren't political who are at the office volunteering," Woodhouse said. "We have heard from some Democrat groups. I agree with both Ms. Clinton and Mr. Trump that these were animals who did this, no matter who they represent, and it's disgusting and unacceptable.

View on CNN

What is your opinion on Donald Trumps assessment on the matter?