A SOBER look at THIS ELECTION, and it's RAMIFICATIONS....

Today, we live in a time when the Federal Government would monitor EVERY e-mail, telephone call, and electronic correspondence we make...

Where personal freedoms constitutional rights to privacy are being taken away, and we are being told to essentially "get used to it", The political parties are colluding with the Federal government, and orchestrating JUSTICE, and the RULE of LAW to meet with THEIR political aspirations and power...

Where we vote for politicians who SAY what "We the People" want to hear, BUT, they then vote for legislation AND in ways WE do NOT agree with, because THEY are in power because of BIG MONEY "establishment elites" who fund their campaigns and PUT them in power... THEY are now beholding to their "establishment elite" puppet masters, and NOT the PEOPLE... WE are NOW, effectively NOT a Democracy any longer, EVEN if we don't know it... because the "establishment elites" BOTH Democrat and Republican, RUN Washington... Who are willing to accept the CORRUPTION and ABUSES because it is to their best interests..

SO, Is it any wonder that they HATE Donald Trump so much? Donald Trump who would THREATEN their Power and control? AND, NOT just American elites... BIG money from Europe, Mexico, Saudi Arabia , and AROUND the world are PAYING OFF American Politicians... and Hillary Clinton as part of the Clinton Foundation KEY among them...

Finally, if THIS CABAL is Not dealt a defeat now, when we STILL might be able to turnings around... to save our Democracy, our Constitution, and out RIGHTS and Freedoms guaranteed by that Constitution... A guy like Donald Trump has the money and ability to do it... BUT, if no NOW, then WHEN... if EVER, will we EVER have another chance?

I'm afraid WE may be witnessing the FALL of America... I HONESTLY do...

Just TODAY, a tape of Bill Clinton telling someone "He's and Equal Opportunity F**KER"...

OBVIOUSLY this was during a time when he was married, and HILLARY was BUSILY COVERING IT ALL UP... and THREATENING the VICTIMS with HARM if they were to EVER Open their mouths and accuse Bill...

You should recall that Bush is the one who initiated the Patriot Act, which allowed greater spying on US citizens.

Did Obama strike it?

When you're elected, you must take charge with a vengeance. Obama should have said, the Patriot Act is dead wrong, it must be eliminated.

The Patriot act was NOT ended under Obama, as a matter of FACT, the Obama administration INTERPRETED it to allow the OBSCENE collection of information that Julian Assange exposed... a reading of the original law that EVEN the ORIGINAL AUTHORS of the Patriot Act said was a BASTARDIZATION, and DANGEROUS.

THAT is the Obama Legacy when it comes to the Patriot Act !!

The Patriot act was NOT ended under Obama, as a matter of FACT, the Obama administration INTERPRETED it to allow the OBSCENE collection of information that Julian Assange exposed... a reading of the original law that EVEN the ORIGINAL AUTHORS of the Patriot Act said was a BASTARDIZATION, and DANGEROUS.

THAT is the Obama Legacy when it comes to the Patriot Act !!

So, Bush pushed for it to be enacted and signed it into law, but Obama is worse. Ok.

The law that George Bush signed, had requirements for any mass collection of data, on a particular person, be accompanied by a COURT ORDER, and based on cause... what Obama has done is authorized MASS COLLECTION OF DATA, on EVERY AMERICAN, WITHOUT CAUSE, and WITHOUT LIMIT !!

Don't you think THAT is taking the original law to an DANGEOUS EXTREME? THAT was NOT George Bushes fault .

The law that George Bush signed, had requirements for any mass collection of data, on a particular person, be accompanied by a COURT ORDER, and based on cause... what Obama has done is authorized MASS COLLECTION OF DATA, on EVERY AMERICAN, WITHOUT CAUSE, and WITHOUT LIMIT !!

Don't you think THAT is taking the original law to an DANGEOUS EXTREME? THAT was NOT George Bushes fault .

Frankly, I find it odd to defend either president on this.

Not sure about that... Drudge says he has some "Sexual" information on Hillary... and that SHE is about to get HERS !! Maybe that she is a Lesbo ?!! Really! Maybe he wants to get ahead of the Wikileaks news? He said it would be posted this Saturday... Seems pretty certain about it.

I WONDER how American women will react to that? Wonder how uncertain voters will? ESPECIALLY if She was a Lesbo, having affairs on Bill, at the SAME time he was having affairs on HER? Interesting times HUH ?

I KNOW the difference between SEX and Hand-play, between RAPE and Hand-play, and INDECENT EXPOSURE and Han-play..

YOU HOWEVER, apparently, DO NOT !!

Also, If it comes out with REAL FACTS, that Hillary is a LESBO... AND HAS BEEN for a LONG TIME... I'll BET that THAT Trumps TRUMP !!

EVEN IF America is unsure about a President who is a LIAR, CORRUPT, a GLOBALIST and anti American... if you add LESBIAN to that list... and it might be ONE STEP too far !!

I'm sure the National Enquirer is already working on the story.

Oh wait..they've already published it quite a few times over the years and she's still 11 points up.

Lmao

I KNOW the difference between SEX and Hand-play, between RAPE and Hand-play, and INDECENT EXPOSURE and Han-play..

YOU HOWEVER, apparently, DO NOT !!

]

I know that grabbing women's genitals without their consent is a sexual assault. You DO NOT.

From what I've heard about the Trump "incidents"... NONE of the women RAN AWAY on HORROR !! and MOST stuck around for an EXTENDED period of time...

If someone grabs you, and you stick around for another 15-20 minutes... does that make it assault? OR, was it just consensual hand-play?

NOW, on the OTHER HAND, RAPE, DROPPING YOU PANTS without being invited, OR getting a BLOW JOB from an INTERN in the Oval Office (aka Bill Clinton)... is frowned upon no matter WHAT the circumstances...

AND, do we want a CABAL of Chicago style political gangster's running the white house, who will not care abot breaking the law... why should they... they would DICTATE the LAW... THAT should worry us ALL...

From what I've heard about the Trump "incidents"... NONE of the women RAN AWAY on HORROR !! and MOST stuck around for an EXTENDED period of time...

Liar..Jennifer Leeds the first woman who told her story didn't. And what a courageous lady she is being the first one.

The People Magazine Reporter didn't.

Do you know what kind of vermin you are taking the criminal's side over the victims?

I hope you rot in hell with your DOUCHE.