He is the brains and ideology behind Donald Trump. He is a Naval Academy and Harvard graduate who has worked on Wallstreet and for Goldman Sachs. He has owned entertainment companies where he managed the likes of Ice Cube and Martin Lawrence and receives residual kickbacks from the show Seinfeld. When Andrew Breitbart decided to branch off from the Drudge Report and create Breitbart news he helped him spin narratives. After the death of Andrew Breitbart in 2012 he has become the senior executive for the news agency.

He is a master of creating heroes and villains and can mobilize around 21 million Americans give or take. When Donald Trump infiltrated the Republican Party he already had the millions of votes to win the primaries (no matter what) due to the followers of Breitbart news. He has set the stage for Hillary to be the villain and Trump to be the savior. He is responsible for labeling black lives matter a terrorist group and sowed the seed for the build a wall chant that Donald Trump so proudly declares. Ban Muslim migration to the U.S. is also a narrative created by him. He also orchestrated the corrupt political system narrative. He uses Breitbart.com and The Breibart Daily show on XM radio to spread this ideology. He has 20-30 million weekly followers that only look to him for news. His mantra is the "Honey Badger" and he doesn't give a Fck! He is close to controlling the presidency of the United States.

Sort of but he is more sinister. Breibart is a private company so his backers are unknown. Andrew Breibart said before he died he was going to bring down mainstream media. Though that may sound good in theory to sum. Mainstream media is tied into our political and corporate systems that is projected to the world through the Council of foreign relations. I will venture to say it is the single most dominant force in ensuring global stability. And the answer is yes I am referring to our mainstream media, political and corporate systems as one entity.

That is so true electric skeptic. He doesn't have a clue what bringing down our current system might entail. He just wants to bring it down. He has radicalized millions of Americans through his narratives and you can see them in full force at Trump rallies. He specializes in narratives that stir emotion. To him facts are not that important. That's why you see Donald Trump saying whatever he wants and still have their support. Bannon has spun the current sexual misconduct cases to his followers as the current system is corrupt and they are trying to use smear tactics against Donald Trump. He told his followers that they have the power to make sure this doesn't happen. They need to go out their and vote and take the power away from this corrupt system. I tell you the man is good at what he does.

It's simple Ted Turner owns Time Warner which in turn owns CNN and Rupert Murdock owns news Corps which owns fox. They both own hundreds of other media outlets and supply the ideology for the Democratic and Republican Parties. Both of them are also represented on the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR). The current system has been America since Ford and Rockerfella. Even though they guide your thoughts the people that do it attempt to do it responsibly. They balance reporting with the stability of the nation in mind. Steven Bannon has no alternative system in mind he just wants to bring it down. With his Honey Badger mentality he threatens to throw the nation into chaos and possibly world.

Couldn't be further than the truth. He won't let his kids go to a school that Jews attend and he's a neonazi sympathizer.

Breitbart wasn't a racist.

Bannon is bad news.

As a point of information, Bannon's children did end up going to Archer (an elite girl's school in the exclusive Brentwood neighborhood of LA).

He complained about the Jews at the school to his ex-wife. It doesn't change the fact that this is one sick neonazi fuck.

And how much alcohol does one need to consume on a daily basis (and for how long) to end up with a mug like his?

Bill

I am voting for Trump. If hilarity wins Bannon and TRUMP will quickly be forgotten. Trump may actually think he is staring a movement and hang around for a year. Trump has served a purpose. He has exposed the GOP for what it is. Dem. LITE. The movement will be voters who move from the GOP to the Libertarians. I think it will be over for the Trump politician. He has plenty of money and he can make a lot more.

What is more likely going to happen is Donald Trump is about to lose this election and take about half of the viewers that watch Fox News over to his new media company. Trump news agency will be a mixture of the Drudge Report and Breibart News with regulars Donald Trump, Matt Drudge, Roger Ailes, Anne Coultre, Stephen Bannon and Sean Hannity.

I am voting for Trump.

We know. You have no soul.

What is more likely going to happen is Donald Trump is about to lose this election and take about half of the viewers that watch Fox News over to his new media company. Trump news agency will be a mixture of the Drudge Report and Breibart News with regulars Donald Trump, Matt Drudge, Roger Ailes, Anne Coultre, Stephen Bannon and Sean Hannity.

The worse of the worst all on the same channel. If we can get them all in the same building at one time maybe we can bring back the Weathermen.

We know. You have no soul.

The worse of the worst all on the same channel. If we can get them all in the same building at one time maybe we can bring back the Weathermen.

I agree with you 100 percent. This group is dangerous and no matter what they say they are un American.

That is so true electric skeptic. He doesn't have a clue what bringing down our current system might entail. He just wants to bring it down. He has radicalized millions of Americans through his narratives and you can see them in full force at Trump rallies. He specializes in narratives that stir emotion. To him facts are not that important. That's why you see Donald Trump saying whatever he wants and still have their support. Bannon has spun the current sexual misconduct cases to his followers as the current system is corrupt and they are trying to use smear tactics against Donald Trump. He told his followers that they have the power to make sure this doesn't happen. They need to go out their and vote and take the power away from this corrupt system. I tell you the man is good at what he does.

He's good like Lucifer is good.

The deplorables believe that all of Bill's accusers are truthful.

Trump : All of my accusers are LYIN'.

He's good like Lucifer is good.

The deplorables believe that all of Bill's accusers are truthful.

Trump : All of my accusers are LYIN'.

Agreed! The man is dangerous and needs to be reigned in. Breibart has private backers which are probably from Russia. Russia is openly campaigning for Donald Trump. Trump won't release his tax returns because it probably shows extensive dealings with Russia. Last but not least Wikileaks is being supplied by Russia. If that is not enough to give people pause I don't know what is. Worst case scenario you hate Clinton then vote her out in four years and the country is still stable. Elect Donald Trump (Stephen Bannon) and the country as we know it could change negatively forever!!!