Would you ? I would !!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donate money to a biotech company that is working on developing a virus that could kill all old white conservative Christians that won't denounce trump as a rapist !

Never a doubt about your choices. I can trust you will be corrupt every breath you breathe because you desire to be anything intellectually other than what you are in plain sight..

Never a doubt about your choices. I can trust you will be corrupt every breath you breathe because you desire to be anything intellectually other than what you are in plain sight..

I know that you know that trump is a rapist , thanks for making that Clear and laying out for everyone to see in plain sight !

Soul result if you can produce a copy of your own DNA profile ( genetic blueprint ) I will ask the biotech firm not to include your DNA profile into the con killing virus that will end the lives of all cons and make America great !

Tolerant liberals are always talking about killing people that disagree with them. Sick fucks

Who said anything about tolerant ass clown I will fuck you all up and laugh about it !!

I know that you know that trump is a rapist , thanks for making that Clear and laying out for everyone to see in plain sight !

When was the conviction, or trial? As for the public courtroom of popularized opinions, that is just theater for the soul collective to believe possible.

Who said anything about tolerant ass clown I will fuck you all up and laugh about it !!

You are only screwing yourself. That is called mental masturbation in thinking you could actually fuck anyone up with your intellectual capacity to recite what was programmed into your brain to mind socially.

Why don't you grow up?

Whys up, because his wisdom is based upon hyperbole taught since birth and transfered generation to generation so far. Sound familiar? Becoming a citizen in reality is allowing yourself to live as society's child cradle to grave defending the ideas you choose to maintain with every decision you make from now on while self contained in the moment here as a sole reproduction of genetic continuation being spaced apart currently as occupying the moment here.

Self evident..

Why don't you admit trump is a sexual predator ?

Because I don't believe in popluar opinions. I didn't like Trump in 1988 anymore than I like him now, but when society only allows the ballot to be filled with lesser of two evil candidates, I pick the lesser of all evils offered knowing societal evolution has no intentions of bringing honesty back into perception.

Now honestly believing anything is possible is their(governing elites') only power to suggesting anything is possible and everyone following standardize methods of ignoring the self evident every lifetime added to the atmosp[here as specifically displaced after birth then trained to trade their sole position of ancestry for a chance to compete in rank as part of the soul of intellectual humanity teaching everyone to not want to understand everything in plain sight..

Donate money to a biotech company that is working on developing a virus that could kill all old white conservative Christians that won't denounce trump as a rapist !

Go fuck yourself... faggot Plantation n!gger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

hillary_clinton_bills_enabler.jpg

2016061635.jpg

How do you Insult a "Progressive"...?

"Tell them the Truth... when the Truth is Politically Incorrect."

"Talking Politics with a Progressive...

WP_dailysanctuary_com_2015_03_rare026.jp

...is like taking Religion with a Jehovah's Witness."

...Or a Hitler Youth.