Donald Trump - Making America Creepy Again

Besides all of the sexual predator/sexual assault crimes that T'Rump has publicly confessed to....and the many women coming forward chronicling his many criminal sexual assaults over the years......there are still a few even more creepy things about him floating around.

Trump has said, at different and in a number of ways, that he'd like to 'date' his daughter Ivanka.

Here's one instance....

Did you see the picture of him holding his (at the time 15 year old) daughter that he'd like "to 'date'" on his lap as they sit on a giant golden-colored statue of two parrots fucking?

CaDwN5zWQAE-qvW.jpg

That picture, which someone found on a Vanity Fair shoot at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, was taken a full seven years before Trump told Howard Stern:

"You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody. And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She's six feet tall, she's got the best body."

It was also 10 years before he

about Ivanka appearing in Playboy:

"It would be really disappointing -- not really -- but it would depend on what's inside the magazine. I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

And then there are his further "compliments" about Ivanka in Rolling Stone:

"Yeah, Ivanka's really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married, and ya know, her father...."

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

And then......there is this very interesting admission.....if you're not too fond of watching Trump blovate, skip to about the two minute mark.....IT IS WORTH IT!!!

Just when you perhaps imagined he couldn't possibly get any creepier......

Now to me this is creepy:

Six diseases that were recently near eradication are making a comeback in the United States, as the taxpayer funded refugee resettlement industry launches a propaganda blitz about the so-called World Refugee Day this Monday.

The returning diseases are;

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good.

Here's a bunch more stuff on Trump's creey obsession with his "hot" daughter....

On October 3rd, the Associated Press published a report detailing accusations that, in the course of making The Apprentice, Donald Trump had serially demeaned, belittled, and harassed women involved in the making of the show. The anecdotes were creepy and familiar -- rating "female contestants by the size of their breasts" and talking about "which ones hed like to have sex with" -- but some of them had a particularly creepy and particularly familiar theme: that Trump had compared the objects of his leering to his own daughter Ivanka.

There was, for instance, this camerawoman:

Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka.

[Camera assistant Rebecca Arndt] said that Trump would publicly discuss the woman's beauty and how her blue eyes and blonde hair compared to his daughter Ivanka's looks.

"He would just mention it all the time. I remember him comparing Ivanka to her and saying that only Ivanka was prettier," she said.

Or when he asked a female contestant to "twirl before him so he could ogle her figure."

Donald Trump loves to tell dirty jokes and banter about sex. And when he is telling these dirty jokes or bantering about sex, one of his very favorite subjects is how much hed like to fuck his elder daughter. For decades, he has been talking about Ivanka's body, her sex life, and his attraction to her, often with no provocation.

Theres a lot of psychology behind these gross, bizarre comments to unpack. Ivanka is the daughter of Trump's first wife, Ivana, a glamorous Czech model who made the mistake of marrying a rich man close to her own age. When the couple reached their 40s, their marriage fell apart, amid acrimony and Trump's adultery, as he began a pattern of trading in his wives for, literally, younger models.

But even as Trump put Ivana behind him, Ivanka -- the name means "little Ivana" -- was blossoming in front of him. And through some unholy mixture of sexual possessiveness, narcissism, and the will to brand and commodify his own flesh and blood, Trump seemed compelled to make sure everyone noticed.

When he wasn't talking about Ivanka directly, he was talking about her teen peers. Especially if they happened to look like Ivanka.

On his one-year-old daughters breasts.

The Daily Show originally dug up this footage from 1994 of Trump discussing his other daughter, Tiffany Trump, when she was just one year old. (Ivanka, at the time, was 12.)

When asked by Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous host Robin Leach which attributes Tiffany received from either parent, Trump went an unexpected route:

"Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla. She'' a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet[mimes breasts], but time will tell."

Congratulations to the proud father.

imfabulous ‏@imfabulous13

Just another creepy Trump +Ivanka picture. But let's be obsessing with #HillaryHealth instead.

CsHTuy_WIAAZvoJ.jpg

5:46 PM - 11 Sep 2016

On his "hot" 16-year-old daughter.

In 1997, Donald recruited his then 16-year-old daughter Ivanka to help host the Miss Teen USA pageant. And Donald could not have been more proud.

From The New York Times:

He turned to Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee, Miss Universe at the time, and asked for her opinion of his daughter's body.

"Don't you think my daughter's hot? She's hot, right?", Ms. Lee recalled him saying. I was like, 'Really?' That's just weird. She was 16. That's creepy."

(source - A Complete-ish History of Donald Trump's Obsession With His Ideal Woman, His Own Daughter)

And there goes the BustedDumbshit trying desperately to get anyone to pay any attention to his lies and bullshit.

Meanwhile, more and more women that T'Rump has sexually assaulted are coming forward and their accounts are being confirmed by the people they talked to about what happened at the time it happened.

Where are all the American jobs Obama promised us?

headupass.jpg

For some reason I can't figure out,

I just can't see them.

From the low point in America jobs during the Great Recession that Bush's idiotic policies started, President Obama's Administration's policies resulted in the creation of 14.4 million new American jobs.

Since President Barack Obama first took office:

Homicides have dropped 13 percent.

The economy has added more than 9 million jobs, and the jobless rate has dropped to below the historical median.

The number of long-term unemployed Americans has dropped by 614,000 under Obama.

Corporate profits are up 166 percent; real weekly wages are up 3.4 percent.

There are 15 million fewer people who lack health insurance.

Wind and solar power have nearly tripled, and now account for more than 5 percent of U.S. electricity.

There isn't one positive thing I can say about El Douche's campaign. It's been the most horrific one I can remember in my lifetime and I go back to Kennedy/ Nixon.

There has never been a candidate this vile on either side and I thought Nixon was bad. The Douche makes Tricky Dicky look like Mother Teresa..

The only positive that has come out of his campaign is the startling awareness of how much his followers are willing to overlook to keep supporting him.

Racism: we're with him

Misogyny: war on women R Us

Vindictive and petty: no biggie

Slams war heroes: we're still with him

Mocks the handicapped: he's just joking

Belittles Gold Star family: They deserve it.

Serial sex offender: ALL the women are lying

Despicable people support a despicable candidate.

Tom Hanks Explains Why Donald Trump Shouldnt Be President With One Simple Analogy

Nailed it.

Its kind of like if you have a horrible, painful tooth, and you need a root canal. Who are you going to see? A guy who says, Oh, I think I can figure that out, how to do a root canal for you. Lay down, Hanks said. Or are you going to see somebody whos done 6,000 of them. Has a degree on the wall and has a great history and expertise when it comes down to it?"