Voters allowing two parties to assault democracy with big bucks !

WHY DO VOTERS ALLOW REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ALL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES A PLACE IN THE DEBATES?

WHY DO VOTERS ALLOW MAINSTREAM MEDIA THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ASSAULT ON DEMOCRACY AND THE FAIR VOTE?
Look at this way. A low spender such as Jill Stein has not become owned by the few wealthy campaign spenders therefore America wins.
Koch and Associates has set a campaign budget of at least $300,000,000 which to me is a lot of money from the few.
300 million campaign dollars going to very conservative thinkers on both sides of the aisle who seem to respond accordingly. Should this not be a concern?
$300,000,000 places Public Education,Social SecurityInsurance and medicare at risk of of being sold off to the highest bidder across the nation. Conservative soldiers on both sides of aisle are in place doing some quite reckless spending and inflicting damage to the USA as we speak.
TWO CLINTON'S in 41 YEARS taking in $3 BILLION SPECIAL INTEREST DOLLARS should concern voters. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/
VOTE JILL STEIN THE SMART VOTE - I say democracy,ethics and equality thank me for my vote.
Two political parties with conflicts of interest subverted the Presidential Debates and now dictate who can participate. How can voters bother to turn on a debate knowing this. A debate that leaves the majority of issues without substantial discussion.
The top two candidates are under some intense scrutiny for their actions as we speak and are said to be the least liked or perhaps even the least trusted in the history of presidential elections which is a large assertion.
VOTE JILL STEIN THE SMART VOTE - I say democracy,ethics and equality thank me for my vote.