Trump Proposes Drug Test Ahead Of Next Debate With Clinton

So now that Hillary is kicking his ass in the debates she must be on drugs. Typical. Everyone should sit back and enjoy this debacle because it is unlikely to happen again in our lifetimes. Trump is an unrivaled idiot. Thanks, cons, for the entertainment. The embodiment of your "values" is an unprecedented joke.

She had such energy at the last debate, she must have been on something.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-drug-test-debate_us_58026056e4b0162c043c5e2d?section=&

Donald Trump suggested that he and Democratic rival Hillary Clinton should undergo a drug test before their third and final debate on Oct. 19.

“Athletes ― they make them take a drug test, right? I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate,” Trump told the crowd at a campaign rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on Saturday.

Trump went on to insinuate that Clinton might be using performance-enhancing drugs to improve her debate skills.

“I don’t know what’s going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning,” Trump said.

“And at the end, it was like, ‘Huh, take me down,’” he said, mimicking an exhausted exhale. “She could barely reach her car.”

Trump appears to be following the lead of his high-dollar supporters with the mocking proposal. Make America Number 1, a pro-Trump super PAC bankrolled by hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer, released a 25-second video ad calling for drug testing more than a week ago.

Trump has tried to cast aspersions on Clinton’s physical fitness and health, claiming she lacks the “stamina” to serve as president. At the same time, when Trump was asked to name something he liked about her in Sunday night’s debate, it was her perseverance he praised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndN3uMooHdI

I heard that. He KNOWS no one would take him seriously on this proposal because if they did his urine specimen would be like a Petri dish of Keith Richard's and Jerry Garcia's side pockets.

The Douche is just plain embarrassment these days. When Kellyanne Conway was running the show he at least tried to act somewhat sane... but that wasn't him.

Now that he's on his Kamakaze mission to hell... this is the real deal. This is who he is. He's even making the pervert Roger Ailes and the Neonazi Steve Bannon cringe.

Although Ann Coulter said on Bill Maher last night that she's all in with this Trump.

I heard that. He KNOWS no one would take him seriously on this proposal because if they did his urine specimen would be like a Petri dish of Keith Richard's and Jerry Garcia's side pockets.

The Douche is just plain embarrassment these days. When Kellyanne Conway was running the show he at least tried to act somewhat sane... but that wasn't him.

Now that he's on his Kamakaze mission to hell... this is the real deal. This is who he is. He's even making the pervert Roger Ailes and the Neonazi Steve Bannon cringe.

Although Ann Coulter said on Bill Maher last night that she's all in with this Trump.

LOL

It's a reality show for him. Every time he steps in front of a camera he feels compelled to add a new twist, something that keeps people talking about him. Even if it's garbage like this. We will never hear the last of this idiot, he's hooked and makes the whole nation suffer so he can stay high

So now that Hillary is kicking his ass in the debates she must be on drugs. Typical. Everyone should sit back and enjoy this debacle because it is unlikely to happen again in our lifetimes. Trump is an unrivaled idiot. Thanks, cons, for the entertainment. The embodiment of your "values" is an unprecedented joke.

She had such energy at the last debate, she must have been on something.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-drug-test-debate_us_58026056e4b0162c043c5e2d?section=&

Donald Trump suggested that he and Democratic rival Hillary Clinton should undergo a drug test before their third and final debate on Oct. 19.

Athletes ― they make them take a drug test, right? I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate, Trump told the crowd at a campaign rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on Saturday.

Trump went on to insinuate that Clinton might be using performance-enhancing drugs to improve her debate skills.

I dont know whats going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, Trump said.

And at the end, it was like, Huh, take me down, he said, mimicking an exhausted exhale. She could barely reach her car.

Trump appears to be following the lead of his high-dollar supporters with the mocking proposal. Make America Number 1, a pro-Trump super PAC bankrolled by hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer, released a

calling for drug testing more than a week ago.

Trump has tried to cast aspersions on Clintons physical fitness and health, claiming she lacks the stamina to serve as president. At the same time, when Trump was asked to name something he liked about her in Sunday nights debate, it was her perseverance he praised.

I was thinking about this and it seems to me that just maybe this is the T'Rump campaign's version of 'damage control'........after all that sniffling during the Debates and all the allegations that he must be on cocaine or something......so he surprises everyone by pre-emptively calling for drug testing and uses that nonsense as another way to baselessly malign Hillary, all the while knowing full well that there just isn't time before the Debate on the 19th for all the parties involved to negotiate such an unprecedented change in the Presidential Debate format.....so then, in front of his 'brown shirt' rallies, he can dismiss rumors of him using cocaine or some speed drug before the debates by saying that he was the one calling for drug tests and it was Hillary and her international conspiracy who blocked it because she's the one on drugs, not him.....they would eat that garbage right up.......see how he can play this?...it may not be as totally idiotic of him as it first appears......except, of course, on the deeper level,where everything he does is completely idiotic!

I was thinking about this and it seems to me that just maybe this is the T'Rump campaign's version of 'damage control'........after all that sniffling during the Debates and all the allegations that he must be on cocaine or something......so he surprises everyone by pre-emptively calling for drug testing and uses that nonsense as another way to baselessly malign Hillary, all the while knowing full well that there just isn't time before the Debate on the 19th for all the parties involved to negotiate such an unprecedented change in the Presidential Debate format.....so then, in front of his 'brown shirt' rallies, he can dismiss rumors of him using cocaine or some speed drug before the debates by saying that he was the one calling for drug tests and it was Hillary and her international conspiracy who blocked it because she's the one on drugs, not him.....they would eat that garbage right up.......see how he can play this?...it may not be as totally idiotic of him as it first appears......except, of course, on the deeper level,where everything he does is completely idiotic!

Interesting idea. Worth considering.

It's a reality show for him. Every time he steps in front of a camera he feels compelled to add a new twist, something that keeps people talking about him. Even if it's garbage like this. We will never hear the last of this idiot, he's hooked and makes the whole nation suffer so he can stay high

He mainlines national suffering to feed his megalomaniacal addiction. I am sure he considers it a small price to pay to get a psychological stiffy.

Keen insight.

this was good....LMAO

Trump has tried to cast aspersions on Clinton’s physical fitness and health, claiming she lacks the “stamina” to serve as president. At the same time, when Trump was asked to name something he liked about her in Sunday night’s debate, it was her perseverance he praised.

this was good....LMAOTrump has tried to cast aspersions on Clintons physical fitness and health, claiming she lacks the stamina to serve as president. At the same time, when Trump was asked to name something he liked about her in Sunday nights debate, it was her perseverance he praised.

On the SNL satire of the debate, their 'Hillary', in answer to that question, said: "Donald Trump and I disagree on almost everything, but I do like how generous he is,".....then adding with a wink: "Just last Friday, he handed me this election."........LOLOLOLOLOL....

On the SNL satire of the debate, their 'Hillary' answered that question by saying that what she most admired about Donald Trump was his generosity......then adding with a wink: "Just this last Friday he handed me this election."........LOLOLOLOLOL....

:D

He mainlines national suffering to feed his megalomaniacal addiction. I am sure he considers it a small price to pay to get a psychological stiffy.

Keen insight.

Shit, that old feend will be tweaking like a bitch after the election. He's used to his fix. He'll try to get a slot at faux