Trump's history of public service

Let's put aside the draft dodging, the charity scams that he has engaged in, collecting money for supposed "good deeds" and then using the money personally to buy portraits of himself and sports memorabilia. What are his true feelings about public service? I don't know if anyone caught it, but he said this at a rally in Florida last week:

Trump: "If I don't win, this will have been the biggest waste of my time and money in my life."

Thanks, Donald, we always knew you cared but didn't know how much. What an egocentric, selfish piece of shit. Yeah, let's vote for him!

Let's put aside the draft dodging, the charity scams that he has engaged in, collecting money for supposed "good deeds" and then using the money personally to buy portraits of himself and sports memorabilia. What are his true feelings about public service? I don't know if anyone caught it, but he said this at a rally in Florida last week:

Trump: "If I don't win, this will have been the biggest waste of my time and money in my life."

Thanks, Donald, we always knew you cared but didn't know how much. What an egocentric, selfish piece of shit. Yeah, let's vote for him!

Bingo

.....Why don't you ask Hillary to her true feelings about public service?

What I caught were her actions- enriching herself shamelessly while in office.....

Everything to do with Trump can be said in the first person singular pronouns, the I, the me, the mine

What I caught were her actions- enriching herself shamelessly while in office.....

This idiot thinks Drvoke has personal access to HRC. Lol

HRC has been a servant of the people before she was a public servant.

She was worked for children and families since she was in her early 20's.

Trump's only purpose in life has been to enrich himself.

If you're wanting to get rich, Running for president isn't the way to go. She'd make more money if she got into the right committees in congress.

This idiot thinks Drvoke has personal access to HRC. Lol

HRC has been a servant of the people before she was a public servant.

She was worked for children and families since she was in her early 20's.

Trump's only purpose in life has been to enrich himself.

.....a wise man- (you're not) and while as a lawyer defending a rapist, she ruined and altered a 12 year-old girl's life....and in that vein....( U B a Dumbass), and of the most heinous genre....just a complete heathen.....

So don't fuckin tell me about her work with children, might actually scare the hell out of me (when a think about it)......clown...

As far as Trump is concerned.....who goes into business to not do well?

.....hater.....

If you're wanting to get rich, Running for president isn't the way to go. She'd make more money if she got into the right committees in congress.

.....Scott, Hillary perpetrated what's been billed as pay-for-play.....

Perhaps, the best proving ground would have been her experiences during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Unfortunately, because of her actions, she has failed to account for her actions.

.....a wise man- (you're not) and while as a lawyer defending a rapist, she ruined and altered a 12 year-old girl's life....and in that vein....( U B a Dumbass), and of the most heinous genre....just a complete heathen.....

So don't fuckin tell me about her work with children, might actually scare the hell out of me......clown...

As far as Trump is concerned.....who goes into business to not do well?

.....hater.....

Trump's semen vessel thinks doing her job as an attorney, after she tried to get out of taking that case, nullifies 5 decades of working to improve the lives of children and families. CHIP wouldn't have helped millions of children without her efforts.

Now compare the racist birther sex offender who only cares about himself. But you don't have the balls to compare..

What difference does it make? The race ended the Friday the video broke and it was confirmed over and over as each woman comes out, with courageous fortitude.

Your movement was nothing but a bowel movement.

.....Scott, Hillary perpetrated what's been billed as pay-for-play.....

Perhaps, the best proving ground would have been her experiences during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Unfortunately, because of her actions, she has failed to account for her actions.

Seriously, No. Running for president will not make you even remotely richer than most millionaires. Trump will have to take a massive pay cut and give up all control of his businesses if he gets elected.

Trump's semen vessel thinks doing her job as an attorney, after she tried to get out of taking that case, nullifies 5 decades of working to improve the lives of children and families. CHIP wouldn't have helped millions of children without her efforts.

Now compare the racist birther sex offender who only cares about himself. But you don't have the balls to compare..

*1. What difference does it make? The race ended the Friday the video broke and it was confirmed over and over as each woman comes out, with courageous fortitude.

Your movement was nothing but a bowel movement.

...*1. .....yeah, "what difference does it make" is probably what ICE Queen was thinking when she put that 12 year old through embarrassment and hell.

She didn't pass THIS test....

.....but you, being the willing cretin that you are, will overlook it.....

.....you ought to demand Trump pay you rent....(he's in your head), you can't stop thinking about him....

Seriously, No. Running for president will not make you even remotely richer than most millionaires. Trump will have to take a massive pay cut and give up all control of his businesses if he gets elected.

....well, he doesn't have pursue this at all.....notable...

.....you ought to demand Trump pay you rent....(he's in your head), you can't stop thinking about him....

....well, he doesn't have pursue this at all.....notable...

I'm convinced that he's doing it to get Hilary elected. I even started a thread about it.

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199133-reasons-why-i-think-trump-is-campaigning-for-hilary/&do=findComment&comment=1059617057

...*1. .....yeah, "what difference does it make" is probably what ICE Queen was thinking when she put that 12 year old through embarressment and hell.

She didn't pass THIS test....

.....but you, being the willing cretin that you are, will overlook it.....

Semen boi doesn't know what defense attorneys do.

Why advertise your stupidity?

Way to focus on one case eons ago while your lech has been exposed as a serial sex offender..NOW.

It's going to be so sweet shutting up dufuses like you in 3 weeks.

Can't wait.

Make sure you watch the Sunday Morning Network News shows in a few hours. They'll be covering the week in politics..which just happens to be the worst week in prez campaign history for a candidate.

Ha ha ha

And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy and his DEPLORABLES.