Ha ha CNN is running a 24 hour anti trump ad

The toughest job in America these days : trying to defend a serial sex offender.

Ain't it the truth.. especially when the guilty turd actually BRAGGED about it......being he's SO amazingly adored and entitled.

SO.....depraved. SO egotistical.

American spring. Trump will win

Yeah.. fat chance. No big mouth fool..you included, wants to take the first bullet. Yes.. there's a lot of POSER Traitors...a whole Bundy cult full.. but... do they have an air force? Do they have the MARINES? Doubt it.

dont you have some black boys to service?

No but Trump supporter Milo yiannopoulos , has bragged about the very act you suggest i should engage in / turdzilla you need to learn more about your fellow deplorable basket dwelling allies.

You can vote for him 1000 times and you won't be able to stop the upcoming Hillary landslide.

Don't need to...I can only do what I can...the rest is up to the rest of us...but kinda nice if Hillary wins...then EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE FULL EFFECT AND DESTRUCTION OF A NATION BELONGING SOELY TO THE DEMOCRAT COMMU IST PROGRESSIVES

Don't need to...I can only do what I can...the rest is up to the rest of us...but kinda nice if Hillary wins...then EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE FULL EFFECT AND DESTRUCTION OF A NATION BELONGING SOELY TO THE DEMOCRAT COMMU IST PROGRESSIVES

Good to know you're on record for voting for a serial sex offender,a racist like yourself and the worst candidate in the history of this nation.

But you're voting for the only sexoffender on the ticket.

Says so much about you.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Yeah. Last week the teacher guy makes a point in showing up in a thread I pinned just for the weekend, to make himself visible enough to point out how four Lib mods had pinned threads. Yours being one of them, and now Chuck pins one of your threads a week later.

Curious crowd, the admins on this site.

The Liberals only thread that's been pinned there all year needs to go. We do need to put some reasonable time limits on pinned threads.

Yeah. Last week the teacher guy makes a point in showing up in a thread I pinned just for the weekend, to make himself visible enough to point out how four Lib mods had pinned threads. Yours being one of them, and now Chuck pins one of your threads a week later.

Curious crowd, the admins on this site.

The Liberals only thread that's been pinned there all year needs to go. We do need to put some reasonable time limits on pinned threads.

I didn't pin the Liberals only thread so it's none of my business.