Did Trump Mock Another Handicapped Person?

The Oscar-winning actress, Marlee Matlin, took to Twitter on Friday to address recent reports that Donald Trump mocked her for being deaf during her stint as a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, and referred to her "retarded."

Three longtime staffers who worked on the show's eleventh season -- in which Matlin placed second -- told The Daily Beast that Trump would make fun of her voice, and mock her disability both in front of her and behind her back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/tv/marlee-matlin-responds-reports-donald-212000747.html

The Oscar-winning actress, Marlee Matlin, took to Twitter on Friday to address recent reports that Donald Trump mocked her for being deaf during her stint as a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, and referred to her "retarded."

Three longtime staffers who worked on the show's eleventh season -- in which Matlin placed second -- told The Daily Beast that Trump would make fun of her voice, and mock her disability both in front of her and behind her back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/tv/marlee-matlin-responds-reports-donald-212000747.html

Yes. This is the type person we want as president.

The Flaccid one gives me a reddie for pointing out Trump mocking a deaf person. Lol

Talk about butt hurt!

When I read this a day or so ago I was completely disgusted. Trump is just scum. I'm sure he would have mocked Beethoven as being "retarded" if he had lived back then. Trump isn't a real person, he is "a type of person."

Why not just check in with the ultraliberal teleprompter smear machine...and see what it says.

Or didn't you get your marching orders es ???

Marlee Matlin and the people who heard Trump mock her wasn't enough evidence for ya?

When I read this a day or so ago I was completely disgusted. Trump is just scum. I'm sure he would have mocked Beethoven as being "retarded" if he had lived back then. Trump isn't a real person, he is "a type of person."

When you look at him in his entirety thruout his life, he's a monster.

His toxic personality and white nationalist agenda is an ugly stain on the history of American politics , not to mention his insults towards people with disabilities / any one find in a hypocritical he called Mexicans RAPISTS ? And Hillary is wrong about one thing his children aren't good people , he did a shitty job of parenting and he raised 3 entitled pieces of shit children !

But even human waste has value as fertilizer..

The Douche has no value whatsoever.

Oh, I don't know about that.

Let's bury him and find out.

His toxic personality and white nationalist agenda is an ugly stain on the history of American politics , not to mention his insults towards people with disabilities / any one find in a hypocritical he called Mexicans RAPISTS ? And Hillary is wrong about one thing his children aren't good people , he did a shitty job of parenting and he raised 3 entitled pieces of shit children !

Well, children of pathological narcissists often end up frantically trying to win love and approval by emulating and identifying with the narcissistic parent.

They have learned through cruelty, rejection and angry retaliation that there is only one way to get approval from the narcissist, and that is complete submission and acquiescence - agreement with every single thing they say, and giving them continual praise and fawning adulation.

Oh, I don't know about that.

Let's bury him and find out.

I say bury him in a pumpkin patch , let him be with his own kind .

Well, children of pathological narcissists often end up frantically trying to win love and approval by emulating and identifying with the narcissistic parent.

They have learned through cruelty, rejection and angry retaliation that there is only one way to get approval from the narcissist, and that is complete submission and acquiescence - agreement with every single thing they say, and continual praise and adulation.

Consider, for a moment, two people. One, as a young woman at the beginning of a promising legal career, went door to door searching for ways to guarantee an education to the countless disabled and disadvantaged children who had fallen through the cracks. The other, as a young millionaire, exacted revenge on his recently deceased brother’s family by cutting off the medical insurance desperately needed by his nephew’s newborn son, who at eighteen months of age was suffering from violent seizures brought on by a rare neurological disorder.

What kind of a society treats these two people as equal in any way? What kind of society even considers the latter over the former for its highest office?

Generations from now, people will shake their heads at this moment in time, when the first female major party presidential nominee—competent, qualified and more thoroughly vetted than any non-incumbent candidate in history—endured the humiliation of being likened to such an obvious grifter, ignoramus and hate monger.

We deserve the shame that we will bear.

In addition, the NAACP is demanding that the white officer be fired and that the Edina Mayor issue an apology to all black people.

Walking in the middle of the street and impeding traffic is against the law. So are being drunk in public and fighting with a police officer. This black guy could have avoided everything by either following the law or at least listening to the cop when he was told to get out of the street.

The police are not the bad guys here. They were simply enforcing the law. If this black man wants to avoid police confrontations in the future, he should try acting like a normal human being instead of an anti-social asshole.