Deplorables, are you mad

Zaro

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Conservatives seemed fine, even happy and elated that Trump is their candidate and doing and saying everything they support and like. They don't think he fucked up, that is way the republicans treat women, right down to vagina stops and control over women's bodies. They hate minorities, workers, poor, seniors, etc., and so does Trump.

hero_wide_640_zpsovddrdf5.jpg

It does look pretty grim for the Donald...as predicted he is already saying his loss is rigged

That's what they say but I don't think they really believe that. He derailed his message with his personal shit all along and the latest revelations about him will cost him the election.

If I were a con I would be mad, like a lot of dems were with John Edwards

If your talking about " winning " in the Charlie sheen crack head whore fucking , aids infested way then your are correct my dim- witted adversary .

He is chanting it. Over and over. Sending potent spells into the ether

I almost feel sorry for for butch he's a broke ex con with no future , who reads conspiracy theory all day ( he understands a few big words ) plotting to destroy the mouthy liberals who dare to fight the NRA , so we don't ever have to see /sandy hook repeated .

I almost feel sorry for for butch he's a broke ex con with no future , who reads conspiracy theory all day ( he understands a few big words ) plotting to destroy the mouthy liberals who dare to fight the NRA , so we don't ever have to see /sandy hook repeated .

LOL the libs have been funny lately. Too bad ya'll will be crying in a few weeks.

That's what they say but I don't think they really believe that. He derailed his message with his personal shit all along and the latest revelations about him will cost him the election.

If I were a con I would be mad, like a lot of dems were with John Edwards

And Edwards was not EVEN as OFF BASE as Trump. Not close. Edwards had an affair. Trump..had several.. and is a chronic sex predator, a full spctrum bigot, a sociopath.....a liar,a cheat....I can hardly IMAGINE anyone with worse morals and ethics. The guy makes a tapeworm seem " nice".

You won't be here in a few weeks. So spew out as much garbage you can while you can.

Then why does he keep dropping in the polls?

Poor skeppy. You cannot comprehend what level of genius you are dealing with. I am a visionary. I see the truth so clearly its as if I can see into the future.

The polls are rigged.

And Edwards was not EVEN as OFF BASE as Trump. Not close. Edwards had an affair. Trump..had several.. and is a chronic sex predator, a full spctrum bigot, a sociopath.....a liar,a cheat....I can hardly IMAGINE anyone with worse morals and ethics. The guy makes a tapeworm seem " nice".

We dems dodged the bullet with Edwards. He got busted early and we didn't get stuck with his ass. But God in his infinite wisdom delayed the revelations about Trump until it was too late for the conholes to ditch him. I bet they are mad

You won't be here in a few weeks. So spew out as much garbage you can while you can.

Then why does he keep dropping in the polls?

Yeah.. MONTHS ago sane people were saying...How the fuck is this maniac still in the game? He's only gotten MORE disgusting, more nutcase, more ego centric... and he's slipped but....I can't imagine how AWFUL he's have to be before his hard core abandons their cult leader. Seriously? The Koch Brothers and Glenn Beck dumped him? Most Past Repub Presidents and candidates dumped him? Our loocal ' always GOP" paper.. endorsed Clinton.. calling Trump a " Clear and present danger to the country".........and that's an understatement.

The "family Values" party.. has a STANDARD BEARER who BRAGS about infidelity,lechery, sex abuse... he's on Trophy wife #3 and says if she ages.. he will import a newer model.

The "Best Businessman" had six bankruptcies and now is NOT able to get a bank to be stupid enough to trust him. He relies on the Russian mob types. Nobody thinks that's not okay?

Poor skeppy. You cannot comprehend what level of genius you are dealing with. I am a visionary. I see the truth so clearly its as if I can see into the future.

The polls are rigged.

you can't see beyond your butthole. I will commend you the first time you post ANYTHING good. Your VISIONS....any meth freak has those. Genius? Hell.....5000 + posts and I have yet to see ANY redeeming moment. At least Zilla is funny in how he's a caricature of a Klan idiot on Oxy's.

The polls are rigged.

Kinda like Bush could see right into Putin's soul,huh? How come, with all your powers, you can't see the writing on the wall?

Man are we gonna be hearing them sing "The polls were rigged....! the polls were rigged..!" Their master tells them, and they just do it, LOL. What mindless (sore loser) puppets...:D

As many racists as there are in this country, trump doesn't have enough of them to win. Got that..?