Media getting booed and harrassed at Trump rallies

Let's get this right...

If I went to a Clinton rally and started screaming at her could I say all those people were from the "Hitler playbook" when they started to boo me?

What do really expect?

Let's get this right...If I went to a Clinton rally and started screaming at her could I say all those people were from the "Hitler playbook" when they started to boo me? What do really expect?

The media was screaming at Trump rallies?

Fascinating.

Nope.....just Zero's delusional insanity.....the Trumpskyites, like Zero, are all spiraling deeper and deeper into total madness as T'Rump makes his final descent before landing.....

hindenburg-disaster-hull-buckle-550x374.

Let's get this right...

If I went to a Clinton rally and started screaming at her could I say all those people were from the "Hitler playbook" when they started to boo me?

What do really expect?

Bozo

The Douche is the first presidential candidate in history to restrict media access to him...only Fox gets that privilege

Bozo

The Douche is the first presidential candidate in history to restrict media access to him...only Fox gets that privilege

Douche is inciting this craziness by saying ALL MEDIA is corrupt and out to get him.

It's all rigged.

If one doesn't see the similarities with current and past dictator regimes..you're afraid to look.

Indeed!

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg

Let's get this right...

What do really expect?

members of the press don't scream at Trump

The press always got booed at Trump rallies. But now the aggression is menacing.

http://wapo.st/2epGr4E?tid=ss_mail-amp

Straight from Hitler's playbook.

"mob mentality"

In the end, all Anderson Cooper accomplished with his questions last night was exposing himself as the sham of a journalist that he is.

He did a great job dealing with the 8 year old whiny little bitch " It's 3 against 1, sob sob."

Nobody ever got as much slack cut from the media as Donald J.Trump

$3 billion dollars of free press coverage.