FEMALE MISOGYNY IS NOW RAMPANT AMONG OLDER MARRIED REPUBLICAN WOMEN

In there rush to defend the indefensible actions of donald trump republican women have began a ruthless brutal victim shaming campaign. I mentioned in an earlier post the defenders of trump must be punished and pushed off the their bully pulpit. We will not forget about female trump defenders when he is defeated .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary went after the "bimbo" accusers in the 1990's..

No I don't I guess it didn't happen / that's what you would say / then lie and deflect some more , where did you get a copy of the republican play book ? You seem to be an expert

Remember?

THIS is ALL BS... INTENDED by the Hillary CLINTON campaign to DEFLECT from HER and BILL's Woman Abuse HISTORY (40 YEARS), and to NOT have to talk about the ECONOMY, NATIONAL SECURITY, and AMERICAN JOBS...

And ALL THIS about Donald Trump Kissing and Touching Women? I'll TELL you something, 30 YEARS ago (and I'm FROM that era), THAT was how men showed women that they liked them (Rich or NOT)... and IF a woman wasn't INTERESTED.... She just WALKED AWAY !! Rape and EXPOSING yourself, well THAT's Something COMPLETELY different, and YOU'LL have to talk to Bill Clinton about THAT !!

MANY people have ALREADY made up their minds on this election, and WE KNOW that Trump is 1000 TIMES better for America than Hillary... Trump will NOT lose that support... AND as these HIT PIECE attacks get old, More and MORE Americans will come t

Hillary went after the "bimbo" accusers in the 1990's..

Remember?

Lying whore.

But we know you slaver at the feet of Trump the serial sexual predator.

You'd help him hold his victims down for the honor of servicing your lord and master.

In there rush to defend the indefensible actions of donald trump republican women have began a ruthless brutal victim shaming campaign. I mentioned in an earlier post the defenders of trump must be punished and pushed off the their bully pulpit. We will not forget about female trump defenders when he is defeated .

It's amazing to see women turn on women when they are protecting male politicians. They can turn into the most caddy bitches you've ever seen, mocking looks and weight.

Deplorable.

Grow up and think about the victims for a minute !

Google Donald trump jr comments about sexual harassment in the work place

Herass is two words?

https://www.google.com/amp/thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloomfield/2014/12/13-women-who-lied-about-being-raped-and-why-they-did-it/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Yes I understand some women In some circumstances lie about rape but in this case the perp bragged about it on audio tape / nice try though

These smug women will change their tune if they ever become the victim of sexual assault.

Chances are that some of them were. And kept their mouth shut, thinking everybody should do their part to keep the rape culture alive and well

Here is partial list of some of the worst offenders

ANNA COULTER

BETSY MCCAUGHEY

KATRINA PIERSON

AMY KREMER

FUCK ALL THESE GUTLESS WOMEN WHO WILL ROT IN HELL FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR TOWARDS VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

I think it's funny that you named this thread what you did and then when you list out names the very first one is a single lady

Maybe the others are too, I don't know

A very interesting opinion leaving nothing to one's imagination......

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/midwest-voices/article108073322.html

Women in the American Patriarchy: We are tired http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/midwest-voices/article108073322.html

I think it's funny that you named this thread what you did and then when you list out names the very first one is a single lady

Maybe the others are too, I don't know

I realized that but I guess I consider all older Christian women who defend rape to be in the basket of the deplorable's and allied with the same hate ideology .

It's amazing to see women turn on women when they are protecting male politicians.

You mean, when they are protecting serial sexual predators who have bragged about doing it - ON TAPE - and who have pending CHILD RAPE cases against them.

Yes, they ARE deplorable, just as deplorable as people who tell continual lies to defend those same predators.

I realized that but I guess I consider all older Christian women who defend rape to be in the basket of the deplorable's and allied with the same hate ideology .

That leaves Hillary out because she ain't a christian then?

Or is Hillary in that basket too?

That leaves Hillary out because she ain't a christian then?

Or is Hillary in that basket too?

I don't believe bill Clinton raped anybody or I'd be saying the same thing I say about trump and his army of cold hearted rape apologists .