T'Rump belongs in The Big House...not The White House

T'Rump, having unwittingly confessed, in what was probably the most most public and well known confession in history, to being a vile serial sexual predator and to criminally assaulting women...for decades as it turns out...truly belongs in

The Big House.......the-big-house-movie-poster-1930-10102576......

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

......NOT THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

320px-WhiteHouseSouthFacade.JPG

Who knows??? It just might end up that this odious despicable criminal sexual predator (with strong fascist, dictatorial tendencies) actually finds himself winding up in The Big House instead of The White House for crimes to which he has basically confessed in public...and that are being fully corroborated by an increasing number of his victims. People have done time for far lesser offenses than some of his that have already been revealed.....and there is certainly more to come in the coming weeks (and months...maybe years).

And let's not forget this little doozy that has been scheduled....

Lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping 13-year-old girl gets December hearing

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

.....how many Americans are going to want to vote for a possible child rapist??? Even if his case hasn't come before the judge yet, who'd want to take a change that he is, in fact, guilty? Who could possibly want that kind of sewage pond scum for their President. I mean besides the clueless hillbillies and alt.right neo-Nazi types who don't have a problem with his assults....or rapes, if it came down to it. There's a few of those kind of despicables on this forum.

Here's yet more evidence of T'Rump's real character, underneath the fascist bluster, as more and more women who he has assulted or molested in some way or other, over the decades, come forward now that it is safe to do so and he can no longer retaliate against them, and there is some safety in numbers.

I don't see Trump pleading to anything

Bill Clinton did

Grasp that

C'mon pogo..

It's the usual phony outrage from the left..

You guys were critical of Bush cause he had a drinking problem in his youth.....

But then you vote for a guy that admitted to a cocaine problem...

I don't see Trump pleading to anything. Bill Clinton did. Grasp that

C'mon pogo..It's the usual phony outrage from the left..You guys were critical of Bush cause he had a drinking problem in his youth.....But then you vote for a guy that admitted to a cocaine problem...

And ol' Zero is still confused as to who exactly is running for President.....hint - it ain't Bill....

Also obviously still confused about who just confessed to sexual assult and to being a sexual,predator....

And there another despicable rightwingnut who is too morally corrupt to grasp the difference between consensual sex and sexual assult. Typical.

Nah - Z0 is just being an obedient whore. His masters have ordered him to continually try to equate Clinton with Trump.

The cons' ridiculously desperate strategy at this point is to try to convince liberals that Bill Clinton, one of the most beloved and successful Presidents in history, is THE SAME as that unhinged pervert and madman Trump. This is somehow supposed to deceive liberals into not voting.

They've ordered their whore army to continually shout "Clinton is the same!" any time Trump's criminal, predatory behavior is mentioned, and ZO is nothing if not a truly well-trained and submissive whore to his pimps.

Actually Isabel..The best way to defend Trump's terrible behavior is to bring up the left's excuses for the beloved Bill Clinton...Wouldn't you do the same?

See what I mean? Even though your blind obedience to your masters has just been exposed, you HAVE to continue.

You aren't allowed to think or act for yourself, are you, whore? Disobeying your pimps is unthinkable.

Not sure what you mean....

You seem to almost robot like in your devotion to Hillary Clinton...

She's been caught in lies and has gotten $$$ from big banks and big lobbyists...

I thought you guys hated that?

And there another despicable rightwingnut who is too morally corrupt to grasp the difference between consensual sex and sexual assult. Typical.

I'm sure Bill had consensual sex, too.

Not sure what you mean....

You seem to almost robot like in your devotion to Hillary Clinton...

She's been caught in lies and has gotten $$$ from big banks and big lobbyists...

I thought you guys hated that?

You masters made you say that.

Actually Isabel..The best way to defend Trump's terrible behavior is to bring up the left's excuses for the beloved Bill Clinton...Wouldn't you do the same?

Nah - Z0 is just being an obedient whore. His masters have ordered him to continually try to equate Clinton with Trump.The cons' ridiculously desperate strategy at this point is to try to convince liberals that Bill Clinton, one of the most beloved and successful Presidents in history is THE SAME as that unhinged pervert and madman Trump. This is somehow supposed to deceive liberals into not voting.They've ordered their whore army to continually shout "Clinton is the same!" any time Trump's criminal, predatory behavior is mentioned, and ZO is nothing if not a truly well-trained and submissive whore to his pimps.

Well, I know that it is just a propaganda strategy on the troll's part to try to equate T'Rump and Bill......but the fact remains that a lot of these rightwingnuts ARE LITERALLY too stupid and morally corrupt to see the difference between Bill Clinton having some affairs involving consensual sex and willing partners.....and Trump's decades long history of non-consensual sexual assult on unwilling women.

Trump's actions had real victims, many of whom are now coming forward with their stories after years or decades of fear and shame......Bill had fun with willing ladies and propositioned a few who said no, but he had no "victims" as the rightwingnuts try to claim insessently. The fact that some of the women who were located and prompted by the Republicans, like Gennifer Flowers, parlayed their accusations of an affair into large sums of money (Flowers scammed an estimated $500,000) was considered irrelevant by the Repubs.

The really disturbing thing though is this deliberate blurring by the T'Rump lickers of the vital distinction between having mutually consensual affairs and forcing yourself on unwilling women. The message this sends to young rightwing men is frightening and evil.

Well, I know that it is just a propaganda strategy on the troll's part to try to equate T'Rump and Bill......but the fact remains that a lot of these rightwingnuts ARE LITERALLY too stupid and morally corrupt to see the difference between Bill Clinton having some affairs involving consensual sex and willing partners.....and Trump's decades long history of non-consensual sexual assult on unwilling women.

Trump's actions had real victims, many of whom are now coming forward with their stories after years or decades of fear and shame......Bill had fun with willing ladies and propositioned a few who said no, but he had no "victims" as the rightwingnuts try to claim insessently. The fact that some of the women who were located and prompted by the Republicans, like Gennifer Flowers, parlayed their accusations of an affair into large sums of money (Flowers scammed an estimated $500,000) was considered irrelevant by the Repubs.

The really disturbing thing though is this deliberate blurring by the T'Rump lickers of the vital distinction between having mutually consensual affairs and forcing yourself on unwilling women. The message this sends to young rightwing men is frightening and evil.

Who is comparing consensual with non-consensual?

Not sure what you mean....You seem to almost robot like in your devotion to Hillary Clinton...She's been caught in lies and has gotten $$$ from big banks and big lobbyists...I thought you guys hated that?

See the pivot!......the troll can't defend Trump's assults so it tries to shift the debate onto rightwingnut talking points and propaganda memes.

Trump's actions had real victims, many of whom are now coming forward with their stories after years or decades of fear and shame......Bill had fun with willing ladies and propositioned a few who said no, but he had no "victims" as the rightwingnuts try to claim insessently.....

"he had no "victims" as the rightwingnuts try to claim incessantly"

That is correct.

(Fixed the spelling for you)

No, you didn't, shithead. You posted that claim long after the time limit for editing posts, so my original post is still there with the words correctly spelled. Why do you lie like that?

Bill had no one accuse him of unwanted advances and....more? Sure about that?

What did I just say, numbnuts? "Bill had fun with willing ladies and propositioned a few who said no, but he had no "victims"".....

You are again doing that vile rightwingnut thing of trying to equate someone asking for sex and being rebuffed with T'Rump forcibly fondling women's breasts, grabbing their pussies and forcing his tongue down their throat. As I said before...

Not sure what you mean....You seem to almost robot like in your devotion to Hillary Clinton...She's been caught in lies and has gotten $$$ from big banks and big lobbyists...I thought you guys hated that?

Despite YOUR brilliant "Nuh-UIH! Nuh-UH! Am NOT!! YOU are! That thing you just said about me? YOU are that thing! So THERE!" debate strategy, you still haven't managed to lie away Trump's exposure as a loathsome, mentally ill creep, a liar, thief, fraud and serial sexual predator.

BAD whore! BAD!

Your masters mad eyou say that.

Now, now - no need to be jealous.

They're your masters, too.

Best hope that Hillary has not committed perjury over the emails and private laptop fiasco.

She and Trump might be sharing the Big House.

Hillary belongs in The White House....

T'Rump belongs in The Big House....

And you belong in The Nut House with the other wackos....